NYPOST: two girls, one dirty Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

So our 'starting' QB is out getting fucked up with some west coast sloots and you guys are praising him for it? Uhh whats wrong with this picture? A top 5 draft pick, who over the last 2 years, is averaging nearly 2 turnovers a game, and is on the cusp of being REPLACED by a 2nd round rookie and he's out drawing MORE UNECCESSARY ATTENTION...

Thank god for Hernandez getting arrested today, because if it was a slow news day the media would be all over this..

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Call me back, when the Jets draft a Mike Wallace, a Rashadd Mendenhall, At least they hired an PC, or when Sanchez is accused of serial rape :wink:

3. Hobbes3259

Yeah, like Rape, or Murder.....the dude is 26, and parting with 2 chicks, I just dont see the issue here....

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

He's an idiot, he's been in the league for 5 years, he should know better then being taped doing that, he is suppose to be the leader of the team and represent the Jets. Did you ever see Derek Jeter or David Wright in a video like this? I don't care what he does but keep it private. After last years performance he needs to stay out of the newspaper and come back and play his ass off... oopps. I am sorry, he has not changed. He's a moron and immature. I hope Smith is the real deal and this man child is on the sideline

#24 sec314, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  5. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

The ISSUE is that this displays Marks priorities. He lives his life as if he's won something. He hasn't won shit. Oh wow he won a couple playoff games 3 years ago. Sweet, congratu-fucking-lations Sanchez, you now have permission to go out and look like an asshat. He should be focused on the upcoming season, and not trying to get his dick wet. What is he, 16? Grow the fuck up Mark.

6. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

Come on, he had LT, Thomas Jones, Bray and Holmes...those guys are atleast equal to or better thaan anything Big Ben has had and thats not even talking Bens shitty O Line

7. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

26 year old knocking back some wine with some hot trim in his off time...
    i expect nothing else. everyone deserves time to blow off steam, and i don't believe he is doing these things excessively.

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

To all you Sanchize supporters that have a big hard on for him:

[​IMG]

9. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Namath, I'm sure did far worse or far better depending on how you look at it :up:

As someone else said, at least he is on investigation for murder. #Patriotway

10. Hobbes3259

Everyone on your list, not named Holmes had what in common?

Being at the end of their careers.

11. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Oh look the moron, I mean moral police in the building.
    [​IMG]

12. Hobbes3259

Dude, he is 26. He just finished minicamp, hes getting ready to lay out his own cash, to circumvent NFL rules to help the offense.

Partying with two chicks in between? Really?

The 60 million dollar man, can have a night off.

Geno-fer Lopez, NYs resident Athlete-diva, wont even commit to attending Jets withhis teammates, what does that say about his Priorities.

13. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

He is in someones home, not in a public setting. He had a few drinks, and he is about have a sweet minaj during the off season. I have no problems with this. He knows his time is numbered as a member of the Jets. He will either win or lose on the field.

At least he isn't like Brady trying to check out Tebow's package.

#33 JetsVilma28, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Did have to pull down his pants like a 16 year old boy and let some record it? Would Eli Manning do that? Would Tom Brady? He's an idiot. I don't care if he drinks during his time off or bangs 3 babes a day, good for him, but mooning is childish and embarrassing and I am sure the Jets are not happy. One more year of this idiot and he's someone else problem

15. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

hobbes i want you banned if you seriously think big ben is good because of mike wallace and mendenhall. mendenhall SUCKS so he isn't even on the team anymore and he won superbowls without mike . he also put together one of the best rookie seasons from a QB ever

16. Hobbes3259

Please. The people that have an issue here, are making the phans of teal and orange look less gay by comparison.

Longtime NY news anchor Roseanna Scotto, was sitting in a puddle when they did the story.

How embarassing.

17. Hobbes3259

I want you banned, if you are too dumb to see that an organization that drafts zero blue chip offensive talent, after their franchise QB isnt setting him up to fail. (or hiring a real OC for that matter)

Are you seriously saying, the Jets had better offensive skill players, really?

18. Hobbes3259

Oh, so Big Ben, inherited a great team, but its a Ben issue
    Sanchez goes btb AFCCG. With a shit OC, but its a TEAM issue.

I see.

19. Hobbes3259

No Brady wouldnt. He just ran out on his kid.

20. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

Because Big Ben has won Super Bowls, you are okay with him raping at least one woman and possibly 2 women in the offseason?

_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.