17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Oh yes one more thing since U harp all the time that I am negative I will ask U the same question I ask every one who accuses me of that & NEVER/EVER get a reply to it. Maybe U will be different but I doubt it

Name 5 positives that U see on the NYJs that U can say are leading us towards a SB appearance. :sad:

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Oh no you don't. I'm not taking your bait. I know you think I'm a Chump and you probably think I'm stupid too. But I'm not that stupid.

Go find someone else to dangle your bait in front of. I've got more important things to do than spar with the likes of you.

3. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Jets Stadium Development LLC (“JSD”) has made repeated attempts to collect payment of amounts due under your Personal Seat License Agreement (the “Agreement”), including an invoice by mail and reminders by telephone and/or e-mail. As you have not made payment in response to those efforts, this letter serves as JSD’s notice of default, pursuant to Section 9 of the Agreement. Section 9 provides that if you do not cure this default by making payment within ten (10) days of the date of this letter, your rights under the Agreement will terminate, in which case:

JSD will retain all monies you have paid to date related to your PSL (including any deposit);
    Your obligation to pay the outstanding balance of the PSL and any liability under the Club Seat License Agreement (if your PSL relates to Club Seats) shall be accelerated, making the full outstanding balance immediately due and payable, which JSD intends to fully enforce and collect;
    YOU WILL HAVE NO FURTHER RIGHTS UNDER THE AGREEMENT (i.e., you will not have the right to purchase tickets to Jets games at MetLife Stadium); and
    JSD will have no further obligation to you for the above referenced account(s).

If your Agreement relates to Club Seats, your Club Seat License Agreement also will terminate automatically, and you will remain liable to JSD for the Club Seat License Fees, pursuant to Section 9 of the Club Seat License Agreement.

You may cure this default by making a payment at newyorkjets.com/myjetsaccount, over the phone or by sending a check to the address below, in all events within ten (10) days of the date of this letter. If you have recently made a payment towards your PSL account, please contact a New York Jets Client Relations Representative at (800) 469-JETS (5387) to ensure receipt of payment and that your account is in good standing.

JSD expressly reserves any other rights and remedies that it may have in the enforcement of the Agreement and, if applicable, your Club Seat License Agreement.

Sincerely,

4. Jerseyboyisback

Looks like they will be only going after CLUB seats with regards to try and collect unpaid PSL!! Wish I took the 15 year plan and not 5 year plan......I see the light and almost out free

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i really want him to feel the electricity of an nfl stadium on a sunday. he played football last year as a 5 year old, we start em early up here, so he has an idea of whats going on and already realizes that sanchez isnt very good. he actually liked tebow last year, i have no idea why but he did so its going to be a year to figure out who his favorite jet is.

yeah i should probably do a pre season so when he gets bored we can just head on out. or maybe we can walk around and look at all the gray drab blah ness of our beautiful new stadium.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

Read the beginning of paragraph two again:

JSD will retain all monies you have paid to date related to your PSL (including any deposit);
    Your obligation to pay the outstanding balance of the PSL

7. Jerseyboyisback

Good point didnt read it that way but we shall see what happens

8. Section 227. Row 5

No, the language doesn't say that at all. The default language seems generic for all PSLs, but also says that "If your PSL relates to Club Seats," ba-blah, ba-blah. Apparently there are special obligations above and beyond the normal PSLs for those Club Seats.

So no, it looks like they are going after all PSLers regardless of Club or not, as well they should. And many may be surprised that they may not even need a social security number to file a court action. Whether or not they have a SS number is immaterial if they are owed money by John H. Smith of such-and-such address. The lack of a SS # isn't going to prevent them from filing a default against someone and taking it all the way to a Judgement against the individual, in which case he better not ever plan on selling any real estate, because the judgement will have to be satisfied first out of the proceeds of the sale.

9. Jerseyboyisback

I dont have anything in my name or any money so we will see how this goes.....And I would rather pay the 10k psl money I owe vs paying 10k for season tickets this year take a huge loss and than still owe 10k on psl for next 3 years.

2k loss in preseason and if they sell for $40 a ticket again another 5.5k loss total loss of 7.5k plus still owe pls money for 10k.....Ill default and see what happens.

Sorry love the jets huge fan but this has nothing to do with being a fan. If anyone things they will be over .500 this year than your nuts, I dont see it happening

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

umm werent u the one romping and raving over how much $$$ u were making reselling the other seats??? how is that working out for u??

if guys like u didnt buy the tix in the 1st pace who knows maybe all the seat prices would have been dropped.

hope u get stuck with the bill.not the hard working paying sth.

11. Section 227. Row 5

I have no idea what this statement means.

You have nothing "in your name" or "any money."

Do you think that absolves you from future claims against you? Do you not want to have anything "in your name" or "any money" for the rest of your life? Because that's usually what you're looking at if you contractually agree to something and then do not pay it and they come after you and force a judgement against you. The judgement against you is filed in court and stays with you for the rest of your life. You're responsible forever.

So yeah, if you don't have anything in your name or any money and don't intend to have anything in your name or have any money for the rest of your life, then you are good to go, my friend. But who the hell lives like that? Are you freaking kidding me?

12. ralphbaker

ralphbaker New Member

+1.

I hope he gets stuck also. When things were going well, and he was making money, it was great. Jets hit a rough patch he bails.

13. ralphbaker

ralphbaker New Member

Maybe they don't teach reading comprehension in college, but nowhere in that letter does it state that they WONT come after you. Especially, when you own 8 PSL's, there is a chance with those many PSL's they MAY come after you.

You say this has nothing to do with being a fan, but in the next sentence you say they won't .500 this year. So, if the Jets were the hot team like they were in '10-'11, you would have paid for the PSL/tickets? You sound like a front runner fan, who thought the Jets would be a dominating team for 15 years, and would be able to be a part time broker.

People that have had real life issues that have prevented them from paying for their PSL, I totally understand, as for you, I have no sympathy

#17773 ralphbaker, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  14. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

There is zero electricity at a preseason game. As a parent who took his sons to games from ages 3-4 to now when they are in college, I can tell you that 5 years old is somewhat young for your son to appreciate or enjoy the experience. I would say a child needs to be at least 7 to sit through and watch an entire NFL game.

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

You may not have anything now but I am sure you plan on working one day and owning a home. A judgement can last for many years. The Jets can just put a lien on your future earnings.

I am on the board of my condo association. Different than the Jets but we have homeowners who owe us maintenance fees. We have put liens on their assets even though at times there are none, so that in the future they have to pay up.

If you owned two PSLs and only owed $1-$2k I doubt the Jets would go after you. For $10k that's another story.

You may be better off filing for bankruptcy.

16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Why the hell did you buy 8 PSL's anyway?

17. championjets69

OK then until U come up with positive items on the NYJs U will stop accusing me of being so called "negative" as U term it?

BTW I do not consider Woody a positive nor RR nor MS nor the WRs nor the OL nor our super weak DL nor our LBers nor our DBF & finally our RBs :sad:

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey champ

How much money do you want to stop writing in this section please?

19. championjets69

OK why do not U give me 5 positive things U see in the NYJs that have us on the way to the SB :sad:

20. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

same reason everyone else buys alot of fix. hopes to flip the tix to pay for his own seats. now he is stuck and is bailing. but if all the tix flippers wouldnt purchase the jets would have realized how over priced this piece of shit stadium is.and would have been forced to lower prices and hard working adults could have purchased these goos seats