ESPN Blast: Tebow to sign with Patriots

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Don, Jun 10, 2013.

1. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Funny :lol:

They should have used a pic of brady with a much more douchy haircut though.

2. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

You have to learn to read properly. I don't care about Tebow leaving the Jets. I never liked the move to begin with. I would much rather have Geno and watch him develop, which is exactly what we have.

My comments are aimed at REX. He created a QB controversy from Day 1 and kept it up all thru pre-season. He was the one talking Tebow up. Bellicheck is not going to do that. There will be no controversy. Tebow is QB3 on the depth chart and may do 1-2 gadget plays in a game. And Bellicheck will manage it accordingly. Not hold secret practices devoted to Tebow and repeatedly say we're going to use him all over the field while making him available to the press every day.

Rex ran his mouth as usual and it blew up in his face. Bellicheck won't do anything of the sort. Today was the. "Big media day" and he said nothing. The Bruins are in Chicago so the Boston sports media won't even be around the rest of the week. Tebow will not be a factor this year or bring any circus. Their coach just knows what he's doing. While Rex wants Raiders East.

3. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Dude come on. You really think Woodhead would be good in a run first system? He would get eaten alive. HE was only good because he could run when teams were playing the pass.

4. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I think if we cut McKnight you guys would have seen value and used him well. You have Tom Brady and a fantastic system put in by the coach.

It is fun to be on this side of the Tebowmania though. Fun to see how everyone is running around doubling back on their opinions from both fanbases and the media.

5. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Great to know that Mark Sanchez is comparable to Tim Tebow? And how many times did Rex say Mark is our guy. You have no facts here.

Having no facts has been my favorite Pats argument today. Someone said Its going to be like a kick right to the nuts for Rex Ryan. He responds with goal lines and trick plays, what the Jets didnt use him for.

Really are some people that dense? Thats all he did with the Jets. If you think having the devil as your coach is going to come up with some great plan to make Tebow great you are a moron. The only thing that would make Tebow any good is Tom Brady and teams playing pass first defense. A luxury that the Jets didn't have because defenses stacked the box.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Rex has a fat mouth, but there's no QB controversy in NE because Tom Brady is the sheriff. Tebow sucks either way, but when paired up with another sucky QB it's an instant QB controversy whether Rex said anything or not.

Don't think for a minute that Belichicken is done fielding questions on Tebow. That's laughable. He will probably do a better job than Rex at staving off questions, but Whether HE gives them anything or not they will ask...damn near every day from here to when he's finally cut. The Bruins in the cup doesn't mean shit nationally, compared to Tebow. You think only the Boston media is / will be the outlets? You are crazy.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

10 more pages of Tebow, and we don't even like the guy.

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Around the Horn said Vegas has the Over/Under for TDs set at 2.5 for Tebow this year.

9. Swedish Ale

Swedish Ale Member

Watching the press conference, I think I might've just seen the beginning of the end... for real.

- Belichik is the least suited person in the world for repeatedly answering questions from the Tebow Circus, this will eventually slowly but surely make him lose his otherwise calm and focused mind

- Brady is getting closer to his last game, fast. One big hit could be all it takes, and the Patriots might have to start from scratch. Will Belichik be interrsted in that monumental task?

10. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Tim Tebow is a little shit

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

To be fair, Tebots won't ever see the difference.

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Belichek, whom I hate, just picked him up to show Rex how he can coach up anybody unlike Rex.

That said I hope it blows up in their faces, but we never gave him a chance even with Suckchez as our QB.

Pitiful.

13. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Dude Tebow sucks get over your irrational Sanchez hate. He couldn't beat Sanchez not once man.

14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

What a dick.

Somebody needed to say it.

_

15. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I was about to post this! So true.

16. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Were any of you even fans back then?

Danny Woodhead had been moved to WIDE RECEIVER in preseason when we ended up cutting him. His number was in the 80's.

It was never a choice between Woodhead and McKnight.

It was a choice between Woodhead and David Clowney.

Geezuz, we had LT, Greene, McKnight, Connor and Richardson at RB.

Woodhead had no place on the roster as a RB.

For f*cks sake.

_

17. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks Tebow is going to come on the field to replace one of the greatest QBs of all times needs to go to the nearest shrink and get evaluated.

18. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

There was whole section of this forum filled with those people.

That said, "greatest QB of all times", really?

19. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I don't buy that run first team stuff. The Pats were a run first team when they had Smith and Dillon, but they still found ways to utilize Faulk.

20. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Not sure why you quoted me. I never said the Jets chose McKnight over Woodhead. I was replying to the guy who was comparing Woodhead to McKnight. I said that the Jets didn't see a value in Woodhead that they could utilize, and that is correct.

I also don't think the Jets have found found a way to utilize McKnight either really. Don't know if its the team or the player on that one.