Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cval

cval Well-Known Member

He mentally fell apart after the "Butt Fumble" he was not playing that poorly prior to and during that game.

Questions on Sanchez are two-fold in my mind

Mental

Can he recover from the "Butt Fumble and grow (ala Alex Smith)

Physical

Can he learn to secure the ball Fumbles. Interceptions are not the problem he through 18 all season but seven came in two games after he was mentally shot after the "butt fumble.

Put Pre Butt fumble Sanchez with a good OC healthy weapons and he will have a good year. Post "butt fumble" Sanchez he gets cut.

2. feldspar

feldspar Member

First, I don't recall being a fan of yours, much less "following you from board to board."

Secondly, why are you even having this argument then? You constantly bring up whatever you can pull out of your ass to explain why it's not all Sanchez's fault in the Tennessee game. Why would you do that? IMO, the Jets win that game even with bad QB play. Sanchez was beyond bad and the reason why the Jets lost that game. He was horrendous...you agree with that, and yet you STILL want to argue. I wonder why that is...

The lengths you will go to in order to defend your boy is quite miraculous. All losses are "team losses," but if you saw what happened in that game, there shouldn't even be an argument if someone chooses to put ALL of the blame on Sanchez. There is only so much slack the rest of the team can pick up, and you seem to want to bring up how the defense didn't play a perfect game for some reason.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I never absolve him from blame, that is the way fans such as yourself interpret it. I just don't blame him 100% like you guys want me to, I am fair unlike you guys.

I will always defend what is right.

4. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Sanchez plays better they win he should have been benched

Things that effected the game that were not Sanchez's fault.

1. The 90 yd td run

2. The horrible snap (That is not on Sanchez)

Edit

3. The Tebow drive- What the frick was that and just when Mark was getting hot.

4. Who gives a crap

#7684 cval, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Missing a TD on 2nd and 8 from the 36 and pump faking into a pick is "like a good punt".

That's what your dealing with here, in a nutshell. We all like to kill time by reading his nonsense but we all know the truth.

You should wear the "average fan" label on your arm like a badge of honor because it really means that you know your shit.

6. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

Some interesting parallels with Geno and Junc:

:breakdance:

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

You forget the comparison of Ryan Leaf to Junc

8. nyjunc

we are dealing w/ people like you that cannot read. I never said it was a good play, there are good and bad TOs. That particular one wasn't a bad one, someone like you would have preferred we attempted a long FG, missed it and gave NE great FP. Someone like myself thinks logically, the TO is bad but it was not a bad TO. It worked out to be like a good punt, we pinned NE deep then eventually stopped them and got a FG before the half.

you see black and white, I see deeper. You try to bash me but instead are bashing your shallow view of the game.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Now we are setting the bar so low for Mr. Sanchez that we are declaring 3rd down irrelevant.

I'm so glad to be an average fan!

10. nyjunc

so 3rd and 8 is a gimme? let's be realistic, the odds of converting on 3rd and 8 are remote. Not every possession needed to end in points to be successful. A TO is not good but in this particular case it worked out, if we don't convert we attempt a 54 yd FG. Let's say we make it- it's 16-10 NE and NE gets the ball at their 20 at least. NE probably gets at least a FG if not a TD so we'd be down at least 9 pts. after the INT NE was pinned deep, didn't score. we got it back and kicked a FG to trail by 6 going into half. It worked out for us, not the way we drew it up but it worked out which was my point at the time. It was like a good punt. I apologize this info is so difficult to digest for you.

11. feldspar

feldspar Member

I see, so you are a champion among men. I don't care what you do...but it would be reasonable to respect a difference of opinion once and a while. If someone were to say "Sanchez cost us that game," I can't see how anybody would have such a big bone to pick with that, no matter how biased they may be.

If you had to put a percentage on it, how much of the blame would fall on Sanchez for that loss? If you say anything below 80%, then we'll know something about who is a homer IMO Go ahead and put a number on it, then we'll know what we are talking about.

12. nyjunc

I can respect differing opinions, we are arguing sports. Who really cares? we aren't curing cancer, this is supposed to be FUN.

I would say 50-60% on Mark, 80 is way too high. You can call me a homer all you like but it was a team effort in the loss w/ more blame going to the QB.

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Haha the debate about 3rd Down has got to be one of the most ludicrous things that I've ever read on here.

14. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No, its a fair point. Both Schotty, then Sparano/Tebow constantly put the team in 3rd and long.

One of the reasons the NFL has been turning to a pass first league, is because ots easier to avoid 3rd and 6( or more).

Couple that with too many throws outside the numbers, and its a recipe for failure.

This year that should change a bit.

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Sanchez for dummies.
    ...or average fans.

In 15 games last season-

He had four games where he threw more touchdowns than ints.

He had five games where he threw more ints. than touchdowns.

He had two games where he threw more than one touchdown.

He had five games where he didn't score a touchdown.

He had three games where he didn't turn the ball over at least once.

He had seven games where his completion rate was over 50%.

He had seven games where he threw for over 200 yards.

That's pretty bad no matter what side of the debate you're on.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

[​IMG]

17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Stop bringing up fantasy stats!

18. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

I'd rather be an average fan than spewing out retarded nonsense like nyjunc.

19. feldspar

feldspar Member

I WILL call you a homer...you are a tremendous one. In fact, if I were to ever do something terrible, I'd love to have you in my corner. For example, if I were to commit murder, it would always be nice to have somebody there to say "well, the victim had it coming, so it was 40-50% HIS fault," even if I just killed him for the hell of it. I don't think even my own mother would do that, but I get the feeling you might if you had the inclination.

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

For such a pass-heavy league, 3rd&8 shouldn't be such an insurmountable situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.