Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

It would not have been difficult for a competent QB to get 17 points with that bunch. How can you explain Sanchez failing to get ANY points in the fourth quarter after the defense did not allow any? This is after several 3 and outs by the defense...

This average fan nonsense is getting old. Who the hell are you? Do you work for the NFL? Are you an analyst? Have you had experience playing with the NFL? If not, you too, are an average fan.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

it was going to be a low scoring game btw 2 bad offenses, 14 in that game is like 21 or 28 in most games. A D can play better in a certain game where they allowed 20 pts than in another game where they allowed 10. It's not just black and white pts allowed.

AGAIN, Mark was the worst in that game and most responsible but it wasn't all on him.

3. nyjunc

The average fan doesn't think for themselves, they allow "experts" to think for them, they "evaluate" based on stats alone. yes this describes someone like you, if you are offended become a more knowledgeable fan.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I sure wish the D had stepped up instead of allowing ZERO points off of 5 turnovers and Wilkerson blocking a FG!

5. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

My own fucking eyes told me that Sanchez had a fucking terrible game when every other possession was a turnover and he couldn't score more than 10 points!

I then look at the stats AFTER watching that pitiful excuse for a game to realize my eyes weren't lying to me. They showed me that Sanchez did a godawful job. You have to be a troll

6. nyjunc

if we scored 17 the D would have allowed 20, if we scored 21 they would have allowed 24. our D was good not great, it's never really ben great. they have had great games but it has never been great overall.

7. nyjunc

How many times must I tell you he was brutal in that game and was the #1 culprit before it sinks into that head of yours?

Not only do you not know football but apparently you'd fail a basic reading comprehension test.

8. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

they could have given back massages to Mark between drives.

but no they didn't step up.

okay lets just all drop it.

Tennessee beat us because of Sanchez's ineptitude and apparently because the jets defense had one lapse in tandem with another touchdown which means they didn't get the job enough for our inept offense which is something a good QB like Sanchez couldn't work with especially with that turrible defensive effort not supporting him enough.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Agreed....

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Jets defense ranked 8th.

Jets offense ranked 30th.

Of course it's the defense's fault.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

30th ranked but top 10 best!

12. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

Average fans realize those things. Average fans saw Sanchez throw 3 picks and put up 0 points against the Cardinals before McElroy came in with the same weapons to score a TD. They saw McElroy lead the team to 17 points against a much better SD defense the very next week. The weapons around him is not why he turned the ball over 5 times and only scored 10 points against a Titans D that was ranked last in points allowed.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

...and #1 in our hearts!

14. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

San Diego was a much worse pass defense than ARI (who actually allowed one of the lowest QB ratings against in the league), but other than that mostly true.

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Our beloved Sancho has a steep hill to climb.

Better get those "fundamentals" in order.

I long for the days when it was all Schottenheimers fault....

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Don't get me started on schotty. No need for trickery when you can line up and just beat a team in the trenches

17. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

I didn't compare San Diego's pass defense to Arizona's. Sanchez threw 3 picks against Arizona and led the O to 0 points before McElroy came in with the same weapons and led the team to a score.

Sanchez turned the ball over 5 times and scored 10 points against the Titans who were ranked last in points allowed and #26th in pass defense.

The very next week with the same weapons, McElroy led the team to 17 points against San Diego who was ranked much higher in pass D and points allowed.

I realize that there is a big difference between a home game where the opponent is a WC team and a road game but there is no excuse for Mark's performance against the Titans. It wasn't the defense' fault and it wasn't because of the weapons around him. Leading the team to 10 points against the worst ranked team in points allowed while turning the ball over 5 times is all on Mark.

18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

The cycle? What cycle?? Oh ... You mean all those talented QB's we ran out of town who became All-Stars somewhere else. Let's see ... There was the one good season Pennington had in Miami, and ... Uhhhh ... Hmmmm ...

I wouldn't even say Chad was run out of town. The organization felt they'd gone as far as they could go with him, and we had a chance to get a future HOFer. Whether it worked or not, it was a decision that made sense.

There is no Jet history of being burned by the release of a shitty QB. So let's get rid of this shitty QB ASAP and move on.

19. Dreadmadseen

Dreadmadseen Active Member

Did Sanchez come out today too? Looked like lil Nancy today..lol.

20. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

Sanchez said today he is confident he'll win the starting job.

Man, I hope Rex isn't coddling this bum, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.