Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

Yes, it does! Just becasue a D allows a score after the offense takes a 3 point lead in the 1st and 3rd quarter doesn't make the loss a team loss. The 5 turnovers from the QB including 1 on the opponents 25 yarline to end the game puts the blame solely on the QB.

Allowing 14 points the whole game and none after the 3rd quarter is very reasonable for a D. Only scoring 10 points while turning the ball over 5 times is not reasonable for an offense.

That drive bled us to death with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter only down 3. The next two possessions where Sanchez threw back to back picks to a DT that led to points for Miami wasn't a big deal though.

SUPERFAN!! :rofl2:

#7581 Testaverde, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I said Mark gets most of the blame but the D is not blameless. You guys act like the D played lights out and we gave it away, that's not the case.

3. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

look every loss is a team loss. every loss has its well if this has happened maybe none of this happens moments.

he can't take 100% of the blame for every game.

but can you honestly say with a straight face that Sanchez shouldn't get the brunt of the blame for that travesty?

4. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

You said:

Our TEAM didn't suck. Sanchez and the O did. You are trying to shift the blame away from Sanchez when he and the O deserve it. Scoring 10 points with 5 turnovers is all we need to know about that game. There is no sense in talking about the D giving up 14 points on 2 drives and trying to place blame on them.

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The Jets lousy defense almost lost us the Arizona game two weeks earlier.

The offense bailed us out in the 4th.

6. nyjunc

I already did say he was most responsible but people will interpret what they want. If you don't say Mark sanchez is the worst QB you have ever seen and held us back from 3 SBs then that means you think Mark is better than Tom Brady.

I'm sorry, our D was great allowing a 90+ yd TD run(how many 90+ yd TDs have their been in NFL history? we allowed 2 in the last 2 years). then the immortal Jake Locker to zip down the field for a TD.

7. nyjunc

did the D even allow a TD? and I wouldn't call that great D, it was more inept O from both teams.

8. TonyMaC

I know right!

The level of defensive prowess shouldn't have to make up for such a poor and low scoring offensive effort.

thats the whole problem, the stars shouldn't have to align and the whole team shouldn't have to compensate in order for mark to work.

9. TonyMaC

ugh, I saw that now.

but come on are you really accepting him as something we should stick with?

Im against extremes and hyperbole, he's had decent outings but they are few and far between.
    I don't think he's the worse ever and i know you don't think he's elite, but why do you and the other guy insist he's acceptable or can display much better?

hes terrifyingly mediocre, why keep at him? why such loyalty?

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

It is pretty obvious the clowns in this thread who defend Sanchez know he sucks, otherwise they wouldn't hold the D to such high standards and set the bar so low for Sanchez. The guy throws for 100 yds and hes a difference maker. The D gives up only 14 despite the QB handing the other team the ball a million times and then its a team loss.

#7590 BeastBeach, May 2, 2013
  11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Exactly....'cept Rex had to yank Sanchez in order to win that miserable game.
    And Mark's response to his being benched was the Tennessee game?

That's why I've lost faith in Sanchez.

He's forgotten how to step up and play big.

12. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think this thread has become the warzone of this forum.

[​IMG]

#7592 DimsAllmighty, May 2, 2013
  13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

14. nyjunc

it's pretty clear who understands this game and who does not, who judges base d on meaningless fantasy #s and who actually watches games.

15. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Average fans, retarded fans, and intelligent fans can ALL look at that game and say Sanchez 99.9 percent lost it for them. I don't know how you can say otherwise. If you think the defense stunk and blamed them for losing that game, then you are saying that the offense could not come back and score from 3 and 4 down. That is pathetic. A competent NFL QB should be able to do that shit.

Sanchez is not a competent NFL QB. Sanchez will never be a competent NFL QB again. Once he's cut, I really hope you stop jacking to this guy

16. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

18. nyjunc

our starting weapons on offense

Chaz Schilens
    Jeremy Kerley(our #1 weapon)
    Jeff Cumberland
    Shonn Greene
    Lex Hilliard

yep, any QB would be successful w/ that crew. I forgot, we had Braylon who played his first game for us since we acquired him less than a week before the game. These are basic things that average fans don't realize, a QB cannot do it by himself. Our O was injury ravaged around the QB and the QB was playing awful football, we needed the D to step up not allow 90+ yd TD runs or a quick TD following a rare positive drive from the O.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

They did ok week 1.

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

If our D averaged 14 points allowed per game, we would win 90% of the time even with the shitty offense we had that could barely average 17 points a game. Allowing 14 or less in a game is a very good defensive effort, especially when there are multiple turnovers. I still keep the hope alive for Sanchez, but it's a bit delusional to suggest he wasn't one of the primary culprits for our poor season or that the defense was really at fault. Our run D was weak last year, we know this, but it wasn't as weak as our passing game. Our D overall was 7th or 8th in the league. They did their job. The offense did not. You can't expect the defense to do everything. The offense has to score touchdowns. If they don't, you could have the 2000 Ravens defense and still go nowhere.

#7600 Barcs, May 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.