17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Sorry 227 and everyone else,,,,typo,,,,they are NOT renewing tickets,,,,,bailing out

#17381 CBG, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Are you suggesting a Champ bobble head day in East Rutherford?

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

There's no need, there's an 8-game promotion lined up for 2013-14. It's called "fans take turns to play every position on offense"

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

The only bobble head generated should be for the knucklehead fans who will be renewing there tix to watch a losing team play FB live & in person in 2013 & beyond :sad:

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Let me guess, he puts down STH's who go to see this crappy team which he stopped buying tickets to only because his buyer had enough, not because Champ thought we stunk. And of course :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

You do remember that I moved from NJ to Florida in 1995 which is why my son & I went to leasing out our STHs which BTW Is exactly what U do as well :sad:

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

Looks like the Sanchez Error is over. I think they knew they could never put him back out on the field again the fans would give him hell.

9. GordonGecko

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

11. Section 227. Row 5

"The roof opens and closes like a camera shutter, inspired by a falcon wing."

A covered stadium, in Atlanta, GA no less. And here in NJ it's like, "Nah... we don't need it."

Just fucking beautiful. They better watch these guys don't spread out the stadium for them though. I really believe the more you spread out the viewing area, the more you drive people home to their HDTVs.

Watching a field full of ants is not what football is all about.

12. 17a_tailgater

spoke with the jets office yesterday and said again how unhappy i am with the price of my seats.but i didnt want to change my view.talked about the preseason and got the same company line answer about how the jets were 1 of the last team to charge for it.said i dont want to pay and may walk or purchase on stubhub or just call back in august after the preseason so i only pay for 8 games.was told my seats will not be held for me.
    decision decisions

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they really think they have everyone by the balls.... only 20k empty seats will get them to realize that they in fact do not. and then it still doesnt matter as they get so much fucking money from the tv deal that they dont really even need ticket sales. fuck you woody...

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I haven't paid, or even looked at my invoice yet. When is the due date, did it pass May 1?

I think I am subconsciously allowing myself an "out" after 34 seasons. Our tailgate crew gets smaller each year, with two sets of fans opting out to go the stub hub route. My concern with doing it that way is how to always secure yellow parking. If there ever was a season to go that route it's this one coming up. No doubt I will pay less for better seats via "season ticket holder free agency" for several games this year. The only thing holding me back is breaking the 34-year habit, and the fact that I need three tickets when we go, which might be hard to find.

15. GordonGecko

Yeah they won't hold them because what's the point nobody is gonna buy them

When you call back after PS game 2 the seats will still be available and so will 100 other better ones

16. Section 227. Row 5

This is me, exactly, at this point in time. It's as if you are describing me to the T.

Coincidentally, I had a call this morning from the NYJs. I even told him, ironic you should call b/c I was going to call YOU.

He says, "Wondering about when you are going to pay your invoice" and then I decided to stick to my guns again. Told him I hadn't paid b/c I want an upgrade. He's like, "Well, you can always pay and then we can see about the upgrade" It's like, which came first, the chicken or the egg.

So he says he's going to call me right before the due date. I am looking to move more to the 50. He promised to call back later in May.

I figure it's good that THEY called ME. I'm not caving, no way. I will re-up if I get significantly better seats, otherwise they can take their expensive Preseasons and go to hell. I'm not kidding... I WILL walk. This shit is getting too expensive and for what?

El Guappo is history and Smith looks like a fucking Prima Donna to me... firing his agent because he didn't go in the first round... then throws a fit and threatens to leave and go home. Waaaahhh... like a little fucking baby. didn't get his own way... poor guy.

Are you f'ing kidding me? THIS is what we're going to hang our hat on? This freaking QB with an attitude already? Good luck with this guy.

So the product on the field will be absolute shit this year and perhaps for many years again. And for this I have to shell out $5254 a year for 8 lousy home games and watch them stink up the fucking field again?

I have to have my head examined... seriously. There's something really wrong with me.

17. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

We're in similar circumstances. I "upgraded" two years ago after trimming my account in half. My seats are pretty good for this upper deck, I guess, but I am on the goal line. Not worth $125 per game. The long flawed trek getting up there still annoys me. It's tough knowing $50 seats aren't too far away from us.

Last year the rep predicted I'd get closer to midfield in the relocation, but it didn't happen.it makes sense for them to want $$ first before relocating anyone. I may or may not take that chance again, but I know if I do someone else will upgrade to my current location.

18. Section 227. Row 5

You have to get to the point where you say, "Move me or I'm gone." And mean it!

That's the only time it will happen. Pay the invoice up front and the same thing will happen again... "nothing available!" Of course there's nothing available. The scumbags have no incentive to move you now.... you've already paid your invoice.

Fuck it. It has worked for me in the past. I'm doing it again. You don't give me a significant upgrade, I'm not paying my invoice.

And yeah, I'll be walking away from nice seats and someone will jump all over them... really. But then I'll save 5 Large and can still sit and watch and cherry pick any seat I want... PSL seats even... for less than face.

This team is going to stink up the meadowlands for many moons to come.

19. 17a_tailgater

my seats will be taken i really dont need an upgrade just lower prices
    the $890 for 4 seats and parking to the 2 preseaon are a rip off
    jets vs browns dec 22nd please tell me my $105 seats will be worth half that then

20. 17a_tailgater

or even the dec 8th vs oakland
    or hell nov 3rd vs saints