Multiple Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

This is just ridiculous. So using your logic, him being framed(a crime) doesn't fall under "innocent until proven guilty"? All of a sudden it is more valid to assume guilt on the party(s) doing the frame job?

2. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I hope the first thing they tell him when he wakes up is that he killed his brother by dragging him 30 feet under the car he stole.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

His guilt is whats in question here. In this country,he is innocent until proven guilty in court. Did you read the rest? Where i said i am not convinced of anything like everyone else is? Is that not why we have the damn system in place in the 1st place?

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

His guilt is what is in question, sure. But in the process of that you said it was more valid to assume others are guilty of a frame job than it is to assume he is guilty. So yes, I read your post. He will get his turn in the system. But don't act like others criticism of your POV is subject to the same rules/regulations of the court system.

5. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Exactly. This is not a court of a law. The concept of "innocent until proven guilty" is an important part of our justice system, but it only really applies to that specific context. If I punched you in the face and you accused me of battery, you'd probably be pretty baffled if I started saying, "Innocent until proven guilty, you fucking fascist!"

That said, I am perfectly happy to sit back and wait for the whole thing to play out. People have been jumping to all kinds of conclusions when, really, no one knows anything.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

7. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Infrared camera, we use these on my job all the time

8. typeOnegative13NY

No,i meant the Innocent comes before the guilty until the guilty is proven. You are not gulity until proven innocent,although most are seeing it that way.As far as him being framed,its an opinion of a posibility.

9. typeOnegative13NY

per CNN,the younger brother from monday-thursday was attending class and parties of friends as normal and seemed very relaxed according to friends. I mean,why would anyone who just bombed innocent people and will soon be in a police chase and throwing bombs out of the car act any different. I wouldnt expect him to. Most people would get right back into conducting themselves in a society that they hate where "they have no friends and don't understand americans".

Apparently he has suffered a throat injury and cannot talk

10. typeOnegative13NY

I have a FLIR. Restoration?

11. GordonGecko

12. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

What would you expect the younger guy to be doing? Locked in a cave and cackling madly? He got back to his life, probably with instructions from his brother to act normally in the process.

The older brother was the one who said he had no American friends.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i mean honestly... what was he supposed to do? that is exactly what you do when you do some bad shit like that. you proceed like nothing happened.

now had they had half a brain they would have put a glue on beard on or something. i mean did they really think that nobody would be looking? or no camera would be anywhere?

14. typeOnegative13NY

I,don't think so. People who know him say this is way out of charactor. So conscience would have him a noticeable wreck. maybe when someone commits less of a crime,one that doesnt hurt people they can proceed unnoticed. Not when your crime is plastered on the tube and you've sent hundreds to the hospital and killed 3.

15. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You have the suspects messed up. The older one who died had trouble integrating and said he has no friends and doesn't understand Americans. According to classmates, the younger seemed to integrate fine and from his suppposed Twitter account sounds like a typical college kid

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's going to take a long time to sort this one out, maybe years. There are too many conflicting memes in play around these guys. Unless we get a video surfacing that ties them directly to one of the cabals we're going to be doing a lot of guessing and sorting until things finally fall into place.

17. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

That will be his defense to get life instead of the death penalty...

He was a normal kid on the right track and then his terrorist brother turned him..

18. GordonGecko

I've been hearing that white cap shot himself in the mouth in a suicide attempt but the bullet just went through the back of his throat and was not fatal. As a result he is currently unable to speak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.