Are You Worried About the Dolphins?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Mar 16, 2013.

?

What does MIami's future look like in your eyes?

1. They got better, but will remain an average team at best.

21 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. They will be wild card contenders.

33 vote(s)
    41.3%
  3. They will battle it out with New England for the division spot.

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. They will get worse like so many teams in NFL history who have made huge free agency moves.

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. They will remain the same mediocre team as before.

17 vote(s)
    21.3%
  1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Laugh all you want. I am in USA since 2004 and since 2004 you have been bottom feeders. You guys suck balls. This year you will suck bigger balls. Miami is the definition of loser franchise for me. Who cares about your prehistoric wins. You will be the laughingstock of the NFL for a very long time.

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Careful, he might bring up their undefeated season LOL

Every Dolphin fan loves to bring that into the argument. "Well, we're the only team that has an undefeated season."

Let's not forget, this is the same franchise who has made the playoffs once in the past decade and the only time they made it, they lost 27 to 9 in the first round. Oh and let's not forget, in 2001 they went and lost 20 to 3 in the first round.

Just like what was stated before me, that franchise has been a fuckin joke for over a decade.

Since the year 2000, the Dolphins have gone to the playoffs three times. The Jets have been there 6 times since 2000.

#22 Falco21, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If Tannehill is good they'll be wildcard contenders. I'm not sold. Not saying he's not going to be good, but I'm not impressed yet.

4. xSxPxHx

xSxPxHx New Member

I think Mark Sanchez will win a superbowl

5. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

I'll use a little baseball history here for this analogy. The SF Giants, The SC Cardinals, & the Boston Red Sox have each won TWO world Series titles since you came to the USA in 2004. The NY Yankees have won just ONE. But hey, who gives a crap prehistoric history. The Yanks are crap, now. Arod is old, Jeter is old, Mo is retiring. The will be a joke for a long time coming!!! :rolleyes:

6. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Should a fun season...

We deserve it after the last decade of mediocre boring football...

7. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

There will be a lot of mid-level teams, probably a glut of them (as usual) in the 8-8, 9-7 range. Miami could definitely be one of those teams. They were close at times last year, and depending on the draft and the rest of free agency, seem like they got better on paper at least.

8. Al13

Al13 Member

tannehill for a guy who had 19 starts in college and was a former WR before, has looked pretty good for a rookie with the supporting cast he had in miami, he threw 6 int's in 2 games 2 of them tipped at the line....with his new receivers and a draft still coming up where miami has 5 picks in the first 82 overall, they will improve make no mistake about it

#28 Al13, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  9. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

My biggest is fear is they will draft Giovani Bernard in the 2nd round and he will tear us a part for the next decade.

10. Al13

Al13 Member

i be more worried over tavon austin

11. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

No way Tavon Austin goes anywhere near 12 and he won't make it to the Dolphins pick in the 2nd.

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Why did they let Sean Smith walk in favor of Grimes? Coin?

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Yeah supposedly Sean wanted like 9-10 mill a yr, although he didn't end up getting that. Plus he had always been kind of a disappointment. He would play like a number one corner for stretches and then play like a bum for a while

14. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

Pretty simple. All depends on Tannehill. I think they overpaid for Wallace and Ellerbee, but that doesn't mean they aren't good players.

15. JETS2013

JETS2013 Banned

I'm jelous of all the moves they are making while The Jets seem to have disconnected from the matrix. I don't know how good they are going to be, but they look like they aremaking moves to at least take this division!

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This analogy would make sense except

a) The Yankees have missed the playoffs once since 2004, the Dolphins have made the playoffs once.

b) The Yankees have won a World Series since 2004, the Dolphins have not won a playoff game let alone aSuper Bowl.

c) The Yankees have had 0 years with a losing record since 2004, the Dolphins have had 2 years with a winning record.

The Yankees are more like the Steelers since 2004. Both have historic pasts, but have had recent success including a championship and multiple playoff berths and winning season. The Dolphins are more like the Mets since 2004. Made one playoff run (the Mets actually won) some winning seasons here or there but no playoffs, but a long streak of below average play.

17. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

I'm worried about the Jets. We are in no position to be worried about other teams.