17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Just curious for anyone who does have a PSL. I have heard from others that they got emails offering them upgrades to green parking. Anyone here get that?

I am guessing the Jets want to have more yellow parking to offer since last season they didn't seem to have enough.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

nope no word yet from the jets office. maybe ill call tomorrow

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

people who go and buy shit they cant afford and then reneg on the agreement they made fuck things up for everyone. if more of these douchebags who signed up a few years ago had made a better decision the prices wouldnt currently be as high as they are.

you made your bed, lie in it.

to go and walk away from it should be met with severe angst and there should be repercussions. i hope they string up every single guy who walks away. not because i think the jets are right, simply because you were too stupid to know that you were getting into a bad deal and you will continue to do things like this until you learn a hard hard lesson.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yea well maybe doesn't get good one day (like now) and then nobody interested, period... for any price.

Been there, done that, and tried to fucking tell you so.

5. Section 227. Row 5

We can't regulate what people can and can't do with their own money. But we can certainly sit back and laugh at the mess they get themselves into, like this one!

6. Section 227. Row 5

GREEN parking? Well, that would be a first. But doesn't that sort of fuck over PSL people? We wouldn't want to do that.

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

while what you say isn't necessarily far off, I'd like to see Woody pay a little bit for building a 1.6 billion dollar shithole in the middle of a swamp

8. 17a_tailgater

im assuming psl owners who have a hard time parking in yellow bc they show up 30 minutes before kickoff were probably offered green passes (at full price) to try to keep them happy.but woody doesnt have to do shit for them.

9. Section 227. Row 5

He's losing seats across the board (PSL Premium, PSL Douchebag and non-PSL Assholes in the Upper Deck) at an unprecedented rate, so he's going to use Parking as a first step in trying to reduce the number of defections. That's my guess and that's why this news of Green Parking doesn't surprise me.

But here's the deal. It's not going to be enough (parking, that is) to deter fans from saying, "Fuck this. Preferred parking for this shit? Are you kidding me?"

Bottom line... Ticket prices way out of line with MARKET.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this is my conundrum... i hate to see people think they can get over. yet woody deserves every bit of whats coming to him.

i agree 227 but people really do fuck things up for others when they decide they dont care about the terms and dont do things the right way. i bought my first house a few years ago, and had owned a couple condos that i turned into rental properties... those people who just walked away made it so much more difficult for me to get a mortgage after i did things the right way. so i have a bit of a personal vendetta against those who shirk their responsibilities to pay a debt.

11. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Buying houses is totally different than buying a PSL. You have to have good credit have to get a mortgage. With a PSL anyone signed but, I a college kid with no job signed up. No background check nothing.

I see it is almost the same theory but not really close at all!

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

The upgrade to green is only for a small amount of sections which are located on the sidelines, it's not for all PSL holders. I assume they are looking to open up some more yellow parking lot spaces for Upper Deckers.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

They could give me free green parking for every game and free preseason tix and I ain't going back! Zero regrets. I will be honest, after all the lies and bullshit deceit the Jets and their reps put me and many others thru I am glad that Woody and the ticket office are scrambling,,,,and I think it will only get worse. Who in their rite mind is pumped to go and watch this jets team in that warehouse of a stadium ?

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I still look forward to going to games regardless of the stadium, coach, QB, opposing fans, weather, night game and ..... well maybe I should think this over. Give me 3D and I am gone. Go ahead attack me, watch a Football game, not a Disney movie, in 3D and then talk to me

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

I figured it was to open parking as well. Just was not sure was it all PSLers or some.

Either way it screws over the club PSL people the most. Some bought those seats just because of the parking.

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314 I don't know about anyone else but I will not " attack you " I used to love my game day experience and we had a blast. But I hate the new place, the people sitting around me changed weekly , and my once very large tale gate of 30 plus people is gone and down to zero .

So much like the old neighborhood that I grew up in which was once a great place to live ,,,,,,Jet games ,tailgates and the stadium are just NOT what they used to be and have changed for the worse. :sad:

17. 17a_tailgater

if they cut the green parking lot into half green for the new psl upgraders and made the other half say black parking for the Club pslers.
    there is more than enough room

18. Section 227. Row 5

Yes, Woody is an equal opportunity screwer. He doesn't discriminate. The PSL people thought that by paying the fee, they'd be immune to the screwing. But it's all about screwing the fanbase all up and down the food chain.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Pretty soon the attendance will be so minimal that there will be no need to open some of the Orange lots anymore. Might as well rope some of them off and direct traffic to the closer Oranges and Yellow.

Ridiculous ticket prices and super huge HDTVs are changing the landscape.

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I know man, its not the same for sure. It bums me out, lost some guys, good buddy is thinking of bagging it this year. I am trying to hold on, still love live football and I think, and this is big, the Networks do a lousy job of broadcasting games. There are to many sideline closeups and the camera is not on the field soon enough between plays. I am militant about that. I hate that they shoot to the field moments before the snap. I want to know who is in what's the formation way before the snap.Its like the game is secondary to the broadcast, in all sports TV its become a sports talk show and the game is just background noise. The announcers and directors have an agenda and force it down your throat regardless of what's transpired on the field. ( see Nantz/Simms) When I go to a game, I control what I am viewing. I don't want to see the head coach's face/reaction after every play and all the stupid meaningless stats, I want to see the damm field. That's the main reason I enjoy viewing live football and will continue to go.

#16980 sec314, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013