How to get Tim Tebow back into the league as a starter.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Concerned_Citizen, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Scroll up a few posts and look at this one.....

That is all that was in it. Dillusional, and sad.

Notice not ONE thing in that post had anything to do with the debate. just more insults.

Clearly the truth about Tebow being an attention whore got under your skin, so you try the condescending laugh tactic, and resort to silly names like "sunshine," "genius," and "cupcake" etc. A desperate attempt to get under my skin. usually the one to break out the condescending insults belittling the other guy is the one losing the debate, because they are trying to get personal. You just can't go without the insults. Makes you feel superior somehow... I remember second grade too.

Like I said, you are an angry little man. Then again, I kind of understand it. You went all in on Tebow, he failed miserably to live up to the hype and the overexposure he has a hand in getting himself into. now all you can do is whine and insult people.

I'm well aware that he wasn't the guy that arranged the event.

No, what I said is that he didn't miss another opportunity for self promotion. Dude just looks like he's so in love with himself. He could have toned that down about himself, but he got cheesy about it because clearly the dude is in love with himself.

He definately knows how to strike while the iron is hot though. He'll never be more recognizable than he is now and he didn't miss a beat when his stock was at his peak.

Yeah, I think those that call him "ME-Bow" might have merit.

Yeah, he spent a whole two weeks at it. THAT will make someone into Tom Brady rather quickly.

...and yet, even as a backup, he gave those kinds of interviews.

You're not laughing. There's nothing funny about Tebow's failure, and you're banging your head against it with stat sheets trying to convince yourself and the whole world that Tebow is actually a pretty good QB that can't get a shot.

You constantly pointing out someone else sets up the events and he just knocks em down is missing the point completely.

He chose New York, NOT because he had a better shot at starting, but because it gave him more exposure off the field. ...a bigger platform. (What? He didn't like his chances against Gabbert as much as he did going against a guy who had gone to the AFC Championship and won 4 playoff games??)

So what if the organization and media sets it up? That isn't the point. He went along with ALL of it to promote himself and his brand. (As well and spread the word of his faith.) No getting around it, he wanted the attention.

Missed the point again. Tebow didn't squander another opportinity to get in front of a camera to promote his position as a backup.

2. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

3. icicle1906

icicle1906 New Member