Caldwell says Tim Tebow will not be a Jacksonville Jaguar.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by NFL, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Realistic Jets Fan

Gabbert, Henne and any of the other 96 quarterbacks in the NFL are ALL way better than Tebow

as are most QBs in the CFL, Arena League, NCAA Division 1 and many High Schools

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Now that being Realistic. Lol.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Grand opening grand closing

Sent from my LG Optimus using Tapatalk 2

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Group speak mixed with hyperbole takin to the limit. You can argue that he's not a good NFL QB or not, but he holds multiple high school records and is in the conversation as one of the best college players of all time... But keep being dumb

5. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

U sure Tebow being a starting QB in the NFL isn't "maybe the dumbest thing u ever heard"? :)

6. Quientus

Quientus New Member

Seriously ? ... I've read ALOT throughout the years, but the above statement might just take the prize ... LOL

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Lol.. Really? Where do I pick my "prize" up at? :)

8. Quientus

Quientus New Member

Next time you stop by Denmark :beer:

9. Realistic Jets Fan

Do they have an American football league in Denmark?

If so that might be the correct level to fit Tebow's QB skills..

10. Quientus

Quientus New Member

Haha :breakdance: Touche !

Actually we do, however, it's on an amateur level, below your College level haha

11. icicle1906

icicle1906 New Member

Gabbert is HOT trash man. Dude is scared to get hit. The spread option will be ran by most teams in the next five years in some shape or form. Just speaking the truth. Did I meantion Gabbert isn't a starting NFL qb? That dude sucks! I mean I would pick Sanchez over Gabbert. I mean he sucks that bad.

12. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I would take Sanchez or Tebow over Henne, Gabbert, Skelton, Lindley, Fitzpatrick, Locker, and Bradford. Gabbert might be the worse of them all, heck I looked at his College Stats, they were very mediocre. I still to this day was wondering why the Jags took him over Kaepernick and Dalton.

13. icicle1906

icicle1906 New Member

Kaep has a "windup" throwing motion. Gabbert has an "NFL" throwing motion. Kaep played in the pistol formation in college. Gabbert looks better doing a 5 step drop back. Hey, don't mind the fact that Kaep is going to the superbowl while "goldilocks" (yes, my wife is from Jacksonville and grew up watching the Jaguars calls him goldilocks because he is so scary) has won 6 games in two years! Yet, some people are still convinced that he has "potential" because he can complete a 5 step drop and has a nice spiral. The qb position was a beauty contest when evaluating who is "NFL" ready or not in the past. Thank God people are starting to realize that there are other ways to win at the qb position besides throwing a "pretty" spiral. I know..I know..but..but...the read option will never work in the NFL...you can't get to the SuperBowl running it. SMH.

14. JFjets

JFjets New Member

I guarantee you the NFL "experts" aren't thrilled that the 2 biggest QB success stories in the NFL in 2012 are QB's who they - the "experts" - gave very little or no love in the lead-up to the draft. Kaepernick and Wilson. And both of them run a spread type system! I love it when the "experts" get it wrong and get knocked down a few pegs.

15. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Person A and Person B can do something therefore Person Clown can do the same things!

That's not how it works.

16. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Though they say Gabbert has potential, that talk will go away after he has another disaster of a year.

17. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I thought Tebow would go to the Jags, but that looks almost impossible at this point. I have a hard time imagining what team would pick him up. There's too much risk to their reputations/jobs if it doesn't work out. Doesn't look good for Tebow at this point.