Once again, Patriots fans are losing it

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Axel3419, Jan 21, 2013.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I think he would still be a top 5 QB on the Jets. I don't really see how he drops. Maybe from being top 3 this year, he's top 5 but I don't see a dramatic drop

2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4
    patriot fans are MAD! pic.twitter.com/R7YW7GQd

[​IMG]

Suggs is loving this

3. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Brady under pressure is loosing by 3 pts in SB. Sanchez under pressure scores 0 pts in a game. But sure, you & Hobbes convinced me... Sanchaz is WAAAAY better than Brady. All that untapped potential... Just review that epic Rose bowl game...

You're nuts, both of you

4. baamf

baamf Active Member

:lol: oh that is priceless. "Miss Hooters" giving her view on being a true role model. Too funny. Figure it's about time for Giselle to chime in as well...

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I hope Ray Lewis stabs that bitch!

6. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Just continuing the tradition of a bimbo opening her mouth after their elimination...

Gisele did it last time. Now this no namer does it.

7. Realistic Jets Fan

Absolutely priceless and on target... last year Jizabella the dominatrix beard of gay tammi and now this year the former Miss Hooters bimbo wife of Wittle Wes Wabbit the Hobbit.

The gifts keep coming from the always clazzy Cheatriots

8. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Also Bill Belichick decides not to be interviewed after the loss. He just proves to the world he is once again a sore loser! Remember when his team was beaten by the Colts six years ago and he did the very same thing but still managed to go out and be interviewed by Solomon Wilcox? Wow indeed a sore loser!

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

and despite all that, Giselle, the American public still seems to like Ray Lewis far more than your darling husband. either that speaks tremendously of the lack of morals of our society, or how much of a faggy bitch your husband is that they would prefer a murderer, conspirator and serial impregnator.

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Except that was Welker's wife, not Giselle. I'm sure it's true of him too.

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Funny thing is, Pats fans don't want Welker back next year.

12. JetBlue

is everyone on the team married to broads who think the world cares what the player's spouses think?

how far we are from the time that it was a foregone conclusion that Brady would easily equal Montana's Super Bowl win total and the Lombardi trophy should be renamed the Belichik trophy.

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

She should be proud.. Wes has dropped arguably two of the biggest passes of the season for the Pats the last two seasons. He dropped that huge ball in the SB last year that prompted Brady's fag hag to spout off and then he dropped a huge one on 3rd down that resulted in a punt at a point the Pats looked like they were going to go up 13.

Despite all that Ray Lewis is still a scumbag

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Mrs. Welker's a nice little piece of ass.

15. gopats88

gopats88 Member

Suggs has been obsessed with Brady for years. He makes comments to the press about Brady on weeks when the two teams aren't even facing each other. He also has always had plenty to say about officiating, preferential treatment, etc. every time the Patriots beat them.

I guess it shouldn't be surprising that he can't stop talking about us, even after beating us and heading to the Super Bowl.

16. gopats88

gopats88 Member

He held a press conference the next day. Since we're on the topic, how long was it before Rex Ryan faced the press after this season's end?

17. JetBlue

did Rex skip the press conference after the last game and wait a week to talk?

18. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Roughly 10 days. But that was more Woody's doing and less Rex's.

If I were in Bill Belichick's situation, I probably wouldn't want to do a presser. At the same time, it doesn't endear himself to anyone.

(BTW, maybe you know this, but why does he always insist on mumbling. I listened to some of it on ESPN, and I literally could not understand a word he was saying)

I'm pretty sure he and Rex are some of the more hated coaches in the league.

19. gopats88

gopats88 Member

No, neither did Belichick. He declined a personal interview with CBS, and the only people who seem to care are people within *gasp* CBS (i.e. Shannon Sharpe)!

If either coach can be accused of avoiding the press for an unnecessarily long time, it isn't Belichick.

I'm not sure, but I believe that Harbaugh declined the post-game interview too. And here is what he had to say the following morning about how Belichick acted following the loss:
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...baugh-bill-belichick-was-so-classy-after-game

But sure, Belichick is definitely a sore loser. Keep on grasping at straws.

#59 gopats88, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  20. JetBlue

and Rex addressed the media immediately after his team's season ended after the last game. so, yes, Belichik is the one of the two who delayed his press conference for an unnecessary amount of time between the two of them.

nobody is criticizing Belichik for not holding his season ending press conference immediately after the game, they are talking about his end of game press conference. how does that correlate to Rex delaying his season ending press conference a week later?

you can't talk about two different things for each coach and then try to compare them as if they are the same.