17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

had some drinks with a girl who has psl mezz B for the Giants. if she pays her psl but doesnt want to buy this season coming up tix she can skip it.and still be able to buy the seats in 2014.

3. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

There is always alot of fees involved with EBAY, when I put my add up I had people email me and to do a deal off of ebay to save both parties money. This was also 2 years ago when I had someone who wanted my 4 psls for 10k but I was greedy and saw how much money I was making and wanted 12k so I lost the deal. Now I may sell it to him for 6k lol

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Not at all shocked as NOBODY has inquired about my seats either :sad:

5. Section 227. Row 5

The ship is sinking fast. No takers for anything.

We need to call the ticket office and give them my Hardball Offer:

"I'll take over your Row 5 Mezz-Level seats and pay full face for all 8 games with no Preseasons. I will not pick up the other person's PSL payments and want no part of same. Restore me to where I was in the old stadium and all is forgiven. And Oh, BTW, I'm going to want Yellow Parking but will pay no more than $15. I also have one other favor... the tickets are to be in my name forever with assigment rights to whomever I choose and at such time as I choose. If all of this is agreeable, please send me a contract for my review. Thanks very much."

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

arent those seats like 400 a game though?

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

keep in mind that Woody n the ticket office are probably still dilusional . They probably still think Jet tix are worth more than they are . Add to this that the Jets will announce a GM soon so they probably think many people will be gaga over tix and psl's and not gagging over them,,,,just sayin

8. Section 227. Row 5

Yes, there has never been any evidence that suggests that Woody or the ticket office has a clue. Quite dillusional.

They did make those feeble attempts last year ($50 seats, "military discounts," etc), but that was like pissing on a barn fire to put it out. Always behind the curve, I'm sure they will be again this spring.

New hires and bringing in washed up has-beens will fix everything. This dillusion will continue for them right up until May and then all hell breaks loose again when they can't fill the seats. Then they go back to the embarrassing 3-ring carnival act.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, what am I saying? I can never have my old seats back... too expensive. I'm glad I went to all those games back then... those days and prices are gone forever now.

10. championjets69

You should also ask for tix prices that U paid for your mezz seats @ the old stadium :sad:

11. 17a_tailgater

all mezz sideline seats are over $205- $395 midfield. u should NEVER own these seats unless its a tax write off. no way shape or form can u justify paying that much for seats especiallly with 2 meaningless games

12. 17a_tailgater

really considering cherry picking.i always miss 1 preseason game bc of vacation and 1 during the year.and by years end i didnt care to charge people bc i just wanted someone to use them.

13. 17a_tailgater

btw look what i just won on ebay
    [​IMG]

14. 17a_tailgater

yeah that didnt work out too well ha ha
    its the full strip of season tix for the 1986 season uncut

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

that was the kicker for me...

400 bucks for a seat i used to pay 75 bucks for only a few years ago? i couldnt believe it when they announced how much those seats and psls were. and with a worse view and no cover. it makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

u should never own them unless they were SOMEBODY ELSE'S tax write off. You can only write off 50% of meals and entertainment expenses and if your effective tax rate is 40% then your net savings for writing those off is only 20%. $164-$316 inc. preseason on top of the PSL for mezz tickets? hell no

17. 17a_tailgater

hence why its so empty....

18. championjets69

Hopefully some day the lite bulb will go on in your head that the reason it is empty to use your words is because the product on the field is just plain garbage & we are one of the dregs of the NFL. Reason #2 is the advent of HDTV & the Sunday tix on DTV :sad:

19. 17a_tailgater

guy if u use the "product on the field" excuse 1 more time i am blocking u for a bit. i have gone to the mets opening day every year since 1985. that product leaves alot to be desired.

i have had season tix in my family since joe willie but i still like to enjoy a live home game even if Kotite was our head coach.

it is always about ticket price and field of view.i never had a problem with my seats in shea or the meadowlands. and i had 2 different seats inthe meadowlands. row 13 on the 40 sunny side mid row and i still loved them.
    i have had aisle row all three years here and i just cant see me spending this $$$ anymore. winning or losing. sucking or competitive.

20. championjets69

Big deal I have season tix then 65 which was JWN rookie season

I went to the 1st nite game ever @ Shea

All the above means nothing since when U R bad & we have been bad now for 44 years you can expect the emptiness U describe since why pay for shit? It just like going out for dinner & the food stinks so most likely U will boycott that eatery in the future so the same goes for the NYJs which is what of fans are now doing :sad: