Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Rex is trolling the media.
    And I bet Woody loves it.
    We're no longer back page material....front page baby!!

JFC....I hope he's trolling them..

2. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Who fucking cares?

If your embarrassed by this team, that's on you, I am proud to be a fan of this team and I think Rex Ryan is awesome. I am glad we don't have someone that is dull, boring, and robotic.

He is on a vacation, not on the clock, obviously sent on vacation to get a way from this shit and now he is being stalked by the NYDN. That is embarrassing, give the guy his peace.

It is his God given right to do what ever he wants to his body within legal perimeters. He has done nothing wrong, nobody knows exactly why he has that tattoo, and I don't care to know because it's his choice and his reasoning.

The Owner and Co. are not looking the other way, they can identify between ppersonal and business related issues. Things that obviously do hurt the team based on Rex's actions have been brought to light by Woody, and consequences came from it.

Like him flipping off someone in Miami, that had a direct effect on the "Jets Brand" as you put it, and was handled properly.

Stop making a big deal out of nothing, it truly is nothing, and I'm more embarrassed with the media and their bullshit "reporting" and a lot of Jet fans on this board. It's sad, really sad.

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

My boss also wouldn't follow me to an island of relaxation either. No one would know about that tattoo, if the NYDN didn't spy on Rex Ryan. Rex isn't perfect, hell no one is. If I want to have a tattoo of my wife in a jersey then dam-nit I'm going to do it. Rex Ryan could be tatted up with someone completely worse. I'm sure his wife does not mind the tattoo, otherwise I don't think he would of gotten it. The guy obviously loves his wife.

The Media is trying their hardest at embarrassing this team. Maybe we should be more strict PR wise, that's obviously not a Rex Ryan issue. Rex wanted to go to the Bahamas, he's fucking human he can do whatever he pleases - why does he have to go on a deserted island isolated from people?

This shit is a non-story, I think the media is trying to pin the fans against Rex Ryan to honestly maybe get him fired - I think there's someone out there definitely trying to get that story created.

4. NFL

NFL Active Member

I'm sure no one else has stopped bashing Rex to think about this. Some people on.here are worse than the stalker reporters.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I bet it's real. Rex is one weird ass dude.

Regardless of my feelings on him as a Coach, and whether of not he's good for this organization, I'll always think he's one wacky cool guy.

That's hilarious stuff.

6. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Biggs, I would rather enjoy Rex as a def coordinator

7. 101GangGreen101

Well that's wishful thinking, once Rex Ryan is either demoted or fired from this HC position, that is it no more Rex Ryan for the NYJs. Who actually thinks he'll accept a demotion before a resignation?

8. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

You have got to be kidding me...

Why didn't he go to a private island? Are you serious?

He went on vacation, far away from NY, to get away from all of this. He told no one in the media where he was going for a reason, he was found and stalked by the NYDN.

Yet, he should have known better? He should have known that the NYDN would stoop so low to the point of stalking?

Fucking crazy.. This is a non-issue, blows my world that the media is using every little thing to give this team a bad name. Yet, you support the media and their bullshit.

I applaud you, sir. :rolleyes:

9. matt robinson 17

Obviously....

10. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

seriously, its not like any head coach of a football team has EVER been followed around by paparazzi in their private life while on vacation. i seriously doubt the guy thought anybody would see it once he washed it off. and you know what, im glad the guy is relaxing and making jokes. we need him to do just that while evaluating the changes being made in the organization for next season.

and considering that the pfwa has shot down the complaints and sided with the jets, absolutely nothing that rex or anyone on the jets has done so far is anything to take issue with from a football perspective.

11. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Why would'nt he? Was he crying just the other day saying there's no other team he wants to coach? As the DC, I think the team would flourish as Rex would have all the pressures of being the boss lifted and he could concentrate on his core strength. That being defense ONLY.

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

You also didn't see yet the tattoo of Woody Johnson in a Wayne Hunter jersey on the other arm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

Maybe not everyone cares and get offended so easily by other people's sexual lives as you do

15. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

As a public figure he should understand what "expectation of privacy" means.

I wouldn't be suprised if a player or coach (Pettine) leaked to Manish that Rex had that Tattoo and NYDN went looking for it.

16. 101GangGreen101

He's got far too much pride to take a demotion and stay as a DC, I bet he would rather take a DC spot some-where else then stand the embarrassment of being here as a DC. Rex wants to be a HC - he was "crying" about it because he wants to stay as a HC, not go back to a DC position. I guarantee you he will leave, and whoever comes in will have to pick up the pieces with this defense - certain players might get traded due to scheme issues and now we are sitting here trying to fix the defense and offense. I'm sick of hiring and firing coaches every 3 or 4 years. Fans who hate Rex will get what they want though once the new GM comes to town more than likely.

Can't have your cake and eat it too - I think that fits perfectly here.

17. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Rex is hilarious. He's just not afraid to be himself and I definitely get the sense that he enjoys the give and take with the media.

Having said that, why is this guy obsessed with the worst quarterback in the league? If he doesn't get over his infatuation with Sanchez, he is going to go down with him.

#137 slimjasi, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

when i hear of jets tattoos only one comes to mind........
    Sally Six Teams ugly knee tatoo

19. matt robinson 17

He's not the worst, the kid on the Cardinals is worse...

20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Famous people have to live different lives from ordinary folks. That comes with the notoriety. Nobody would give a fuck if his name was Rex Smith and he was HC of some pop warner team but that ain't the case.

Rex Ryan is a celebrity and he has to learn how do deal with what comes with it. He has to assume "the mike is hot" to coin a phrase. He doesn't get to flip off fans anymore at any public event. He doesn't get to go to public places and not be noticed especially when he loves being noticed. He's the HC of a pro football team in perhaps the media center of the known world. Now he just wants a quiet moment to relax? Absolutely he goes to a private beach. He's a f'n millionaire celebrity. Perhaps he should take notes from other celebrities on how to deal with being famous.

Make all the excuses you want for Rex. It doesn't change shit. He put his wife out there AGAIN for ridicule. He embarrassed the team AGAIN at a critical time when the team is starving for credibility. If I did that to my wife, I'd have to sleep with one eye open and hire a food taster.

Now go on and make up some more excuses for the NEXT time Rex fucks up and you already know there will be a next time. At the rate Rex is going, he'll turn excuse making into a growth industry.

#140 Cman68, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013