Tim Tebow opted out of wildcat

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by KWJetsFan, Dec 23, 2012.

1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lulzzz theres the list of things said by a collection of people but not one sole person thus completely meaningless

2. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Hoooooly shit.

After that mountain of accomplishments, hes still a fucking 3rd stinger, on a different team, a year later. He also has the trade value of a room temperature Yoohoo.

:lol:

Pray tell Nostradamus, when does Tim Tebow earn a starting job? I''m gonna go with never.

#242 phaytal, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  3. phaytal

phaytal New Member

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You missed the point but you always do. Read last sentence against s l o w l y ....

It wasn't a list of accomplishments, do you even read post anymore before responding ?

5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Detractors are something every athlete has. Only groupies of a shitty player take it upon themselves to collect a list of all bad things said about their idol.

Do you think Brady/Peyton groupies do that? Nope. They point to the rings.

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Every fan to a certain extent is a groupie, FYI.

That shitty QB beat your Miami Dolphins last year. That same shitty QB beat the NYJ last year as well. Not only that, the Miami Dolphins honored Tebow and the Gators before the game. Guess they appreciated his meaningless FBS national championship more than you do.

7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

They wanted to sell tickets that day. But they passed up his "talent" when they had the chance to get him. If they really appreciated his meaningless title they would have traded for him. That is all that matters

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Larry Seiple is an often forgotten part of the 72 Dolphins , he was a punter and a real good receiver. One of the better multiple position players, what are your thoughts on Seiple?

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

:rofl: They had to honor Tebow to sell tickets. Says a lot about the team's fans.

But hey, you guys made a good decision. Tannehill led you right to the playoffs... oh wait.

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Oh no doubt we have a terrible fanbase. One of the worst in football I'd say. I don't live in Miami so not much I can do to help that out as far as filling seats.

I never wanted Tannehill but I'd rather take a shot on a guy dedicated to working on his mechanics and who actually won a QB competition over a pretty good Matt Moore(Garrard got hurt) instead of a guy whose team booted him and couldn't beat Orton/Sanchez/Mcelroy in training camp.

11. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Tannehill is a stud, and will do very well in Miami if they put some receiving talent around him. Miami is definitely lacking at WR.

In other news, Tebow quit on his team, and is soon to be unemployed.

12. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Matt Moore is a good QB. He is better than Tannehill, IMO.

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I'll see you on the Jacksonville boards. I'm sure you'll be right there with me too.

14. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Sure. Now. But Matt Moore has basically hit his ceiling. And Tannehill beat Moore out in TC/preseason. Matt Moore complained a little saying that it doesn't really matter what he does in practice. Sounds like Tebow/his groupies.

15. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Tebow says he never asked out. He expressed his frustration to Rex but did not ask out of wildcat

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    One of the things Tebow told Rex: "I was frustrated running up the middle." #nyj

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Tebow upset with criticism of his character

#255 JET'S_my_name, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Good times...please keep piling on everyone....he is against the ropes give him the knock out blow!

#256 CowboysFan, Dec 26, 2012
  17. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Tim Tebow: "You work your whole life to build a reputation. Then people try to bring you down when they don’t understand even what happened"

Tebow: "Who cares if they don’t believe in me as a football player. Your reputation, ur character, ur honesty is way more important to me"

Tebow's main regret over his conversation with Rex on Tues seems that he wishes he were “more clear" to leave no room for misinterpretation

Tebow saud that he got a vibe during Thursday's practice that his role would be lessened for the game. #nyj

Tebow said that he expressed his frustration at being asked to constantly run up the middle. Wanted chance to play "regular quarterback."

#257 JET'S_my_name, Dec 26, 2012
  18. amagiusx

amagiusx New Member

Ok..now that it has been reported by multiple people including Tebow and the coaching staff that none of this was ever said....where are the people who in this same thread were saying "He was a worthless piece of shit, and i have no respect for him now?"

19. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Not eating the crow they should. Or they will still claim he did it because it fits their perception.