Tebow To Ask For Trade

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by LongIslandBlitz, Dec 18, 2012.

1. JFjets

JFjets New Member

weak.sauce

Way to avoid pretty much every question I asked because the answers don't lend credence to your argument.:rofl2:

2. Uniondale_Tom

Uniondale_Tom New Member

Sources don't count unless their unnamed. I'm not buying he said he didn't ask for it. He needs to off the record before I believe.

Tebow has not asked for a trade countered a different unnamed source.

3. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Kyle Orton was just as bad as Tebow. Josh McDaniels set the Broncos back 3 years when he had a offensive fire sale with every offensive weapon we had, as well as bringing in Orton and Tebow. He is a certified moron, and his failures in both Denver and St. Louis are as much proof as anyone should need.

:lol:

Why would I have expected more from you?

4. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Cool story bro.

I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people that the least wanted quarterback in the league is better than the most desired quarterback in the past 20 years.

You almost had me convinced. Keep working on your pitch.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I am gong to start posting Phaytal prognostications from the Broncos' forum going forward as this tebowmania section winds down .

Here is a random beauty when Tebow was inserted into the lineup in Denver (many more to follow ...and incidentally he lied...he did not love it when the Broncos proved him wrong...he is still bitter )

6. phaytal

phaytal New Member

You should post this one from the day after the draft:

Nailed that one. :up:

7. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

"What a waste" ??

Yeah, let's just forget that whole playoff thing.

8. General Fan

General Fan New Member

First of all, you don't have to be a psychologist to think that someone's character trait is interesting. Second, is hating Tebow your career path? (too easy to make a joke right here) I didn't suggest changing career paths, I suggested walking away from the computer. Third, as you deride me for not being a psychologist and finding something interesting, do you realize that you are yourself acting like a psychologist in surmising that Tebow fans are all "not normal" because they disagree with you about the prospect of an athlete? I don't know how old you are but the way you argue is like arguing with a teenager.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I have expected more from you?[/QUOTE]

A very good question. Better question is why would you expect anything from me? I don't know you and am not responsible for you or your opinions.

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

One of my favorites here (more to follow) :

10. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I don't hate Tim Tebow. I hate Josh McDaniels. I hate that he wasted 3 draft picks to draft a player that is no longer a Denver Bronco, and that we got almost nothing for in return, less than 2 years later. Lately, I hate the people trying to forward an agenda because of the Sandy Hook tragedy.

I think he is a terrible quarterback, that he is a cancer to any locker room (mainly due to his fans), and I find his affiliation with hate groups a bit disturbing. But I don't hate him. Overall, he's a great kid. He does a lot of good outside of football.

11. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Tim Tebow's request to be traded/released after season is only half the equation. The Jets will, indeed, look to trade him, per source. #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    So, the Jets and Tim Tebow will have a mutual parting of the ways after this season in the form of a trade or release, per source. #nyj

12. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

You know what is scary, he might get another head coaching job, look like Cleveland. He might destroy their good young talent on that team.

Phaytal, was Tebow a worse pick than.....Jarvis Moss?

13. gumby74

gumby74 New Member

my take

Giants fan here and I neither hate nor love Tebow.

The strongest argument Tebow fans have is that the guy flat out wins. yes. College football is college football but you can't take away what the guy did in Denver. A lot of things bounced their way for those wins, but a win is a win.

But there is something that was not addressed as to why Tebow was never given a chance. It's pretty much the fact that Tebow has issues throwing the ball and that practice/pre-season DO matter. Coaching is a profession like everything else and it impacts decision making.

As a coach, how can you trust someone that only shows up during crunch time? Is he good enough to even get you to "crunch time"? He obviously doesn't practice well. How can you trust someone who doesn't practice well enough so you can have faith in his abilities? How can you coach someone and set the team up to succeed when you have no idea what you're going to get out of your QB? Tebow is one big black box. And if I were an employer I certainly wouldn't bet 100s of millions of dollars on a black box. it's like showing up to an interview, completely bombing it, but saying, "trust me, i get the job done."

One more thing. Small sample sizes prove nothing. Saying that Tebow can throw the ball effectively because he's 5-7 this year is ridiculous.

For the most part, Tebow fans seem like an educated bunch which is why I'm even writing this.

14. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Tebow will be gone after this season via either a trade or release per Manish Mehta

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

#FreeEverybody

16. phaytal

phaytal New Member

No. Jarvis Moss was by far worse, and probably the worst pick of the Shanahan era, though we didn't have to give up near as much to jump up and get Moss as we did for Tebow.

I remember being so happy with that draft too. Shanahan was finally addressing our horrible pass rush. We grabbed Moss in the 1st, and Tim Crowder in the 2nd. Both huge, physical, defensive ends, and both were complete busts.

Come to think of it, the entire 2007 draft was fucking awful.

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

LOL! that was actually really funny :rofl:

good one.

18. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

The fact that his is being brought up in Week 16 and not the day after Week 17 finishes is once again a common problem of this team losing the locker room.

19. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Free Jet Fans from Tebot Infestation.

20. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

[​IMG]