Tebow To Ask For Trade

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by LongIslandBlitz, Dec 18, 2012.

1. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Andrew Luck has had 4 games like that this year, including the last 3 games in a row, and has twice as many INT's as Tebow did, but in a few less games, and no one will bat an eye about it because his name isn't Tebow.

Now that is an analogy I can definitely get behind.:)

[​IMG]

2. TTTTebowAndTheJets

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

simply awesome

3. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

USA Today reported: Tebow hasn't asked for a trade according to Tebow himself.

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

yet.... i hope he does though. I'm sure it will be a mutual separation. The Jets will put feelers out and see what they can get from him, they may just take the hit to cut him outright if there are not takers. Either way getting him off this team is the best for all involved.

5. JFjets

JFjets New Member

I don't think anyone reported that he already had asked for a trade, just that he was likely to after the season was over.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

please do not let facts get in the way of a good piling on!

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I reacted to something gruesome , like a traffic accident.

8. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

9. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

10. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

11. phaytal

phaytal New Member

There is just that little thing of Luck having nearly 2,000 more yards passing than Tebow did last year, in the same number of starts, in his rookie season.

Why let little things like that get in the way?

:lol:

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

a complete year gone by. I feel sorry for Tebow, really. He was excited to come to this team and now fully understands what Bray Bray was saying. Jets organization is joke and their ways will punish them for years to come. Get ready for more "SOJ" football.

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

edit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

#153 CowboysFan, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  14. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

When Stephen A Smith and Bayless agree on a Tebow-related matter, it's almost impossible for that to be false. And they agree with you.

It's not clear who was lied to here. Did Tebow always know he had no value here and was this external PR? Or did Tannenbaum & Rex tell Tim that he was their #1^H^H^H#2 guy before just throwing him under the bus?

Anyway it's all but over now. #freetebow

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

They should let Tebow go somewhere else. He's a waste of cap space, he's a waste of roster space, and we are just wasting his time.

16. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Funny, the Broncos thought the same thing too. ...and now the jets.

Wonder if the next team that MIGHT be interrested will consider that.

17. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Why am I not surprised that you continue to base your arguments on statistics that are not by themselves indicators of WINNING (just as INT's are not by themselves indicators of LOSING)? Drew Brees leads the NFL in passing yards this year. Matt Stafford is #4 on the list. Carson Palmer is #7 on the list. Cam Newton last year broke the rookie record for passing yards (yep, even though he was throwing to an old, broken down Steve Smith, as you would have us believe) last year. What are the collective records of Brees, Stafford and Palmer this year and Newton last year?:rolleyes:

And isn't it you Tebow haters who love to say that a stat like "passing yards" is meaningless when you're comparing Drew Brees to Dan Marino, since Brees plays in a more pass happy era in the NFL? Well, if it's meaningless to compare Brees and Marino with that stat, then why in the heck is the "passing yards" stat so darn important for Andrew Luck or any other QB? Tebow was a way more efficient QB in his first 16 starts than Luck has been so far. The two things that are saving Luck this year from his massive amount of turnovers are that he has been pretty darn good in the "clutch" - like Tebow - and he has played a very easy schedule this year. The Colts have beaten exactly two teams with a record of .500 or better. The Broncos under Tebow last year beat five teams with a record of .500 or better.

18. General Fan

General Fan New Member

I'm sure you and Phaytal will be there to find out while you continue your lifelong crusade....making up opinions and stating them as fact and just generally bothering people. It's really incredible how two people who hate someone so much follow him around and discuss him ad nauseum all day every day. There are Tebow hater websites. Try and visit them if you're not already a lifetime member.

I think the psychology of that trait is fascinating too. Regular fandom is easy to understand. People like something so they follow it. With you it's different...you don't like something so you obsessively follow it and argue about it with everyone, everyday. And your posts are often way too long for someone who doesn't care. You care alot about not liking Tebow. That's what makes no sense. I have speculated that you may be Kyle Orton and Phaytal is his little brother or something but who knows. Maybe Tebow convinced both your girlfriends to save it for marriage and now your bitter. IDK. But I do think you should take a step back.....and then turn around and keep walking away from the computer.

19. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Yeah, you got me. A rookie with 4,000 passing yards in his first 14 games is a terrible indicator of a quarterback's acumen. The fact that half of the teams in the NFL would gladly give their 1st round draft pick for the next 3 years to get their hands on Andrew Luck is also meaningless.

Teams would much rather have a quarterback that averages 150 yards, more than a fumble per game, and who's trade value is hovering around a half eaten Kit Kat, and a room temperature Yoohoo.

:lol:

20. JFjets

JFjets New Member

:rofl::rofl: