Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

The worst part of this is they are playing the worst teams in the league week after week and he can't even be respectable against them

2. lakersmetsjets49ers

I don't necessarily feel bad for him but I feel some of the hate and negativity directed towards Sanchez the person is unnecessary. People legitametely despise him over a football game and regardless of who the player is its rediculous in my eyes.

That said he shit the bed this season and when given a chance after the Arizona game he screwed up. It's a two way street though and while its much easier to place all the blame on Sanchez, the organization fucked up big time in developing him. The organization needs to look at what they did on the offensive side of the ball in terms of lack of stability with Sanchez and use that as the example of what not to do with the next qb they draft because unless the qb is a Andrew Luck type talent without the proper coaching and development its going to be déjà vu.

With that said in year 4, regardless of the team around him the stupid interceptions and fumbles and bone headed play by Sanchez falls on him. Crappy development or not by year 4 its mistakes he shouldn't make regularly yet still does and that's on him.

The organization needs to learn from the Sanchez failure moving forward because accountablity falls on the organization for their handling of him as well and I don't want to see the same mistakes the next time they draft a qb with a high pick

3. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Sanchez needs to go back to college and start from square ,He was just a fame hungry dickhead and instead of waiting and staying in college and getting better he wanted to jump in to the NFL he cares more about being a celebrity then he does about football you can tell by all the things and the celebs he is always dating, Im glad that the Sanchez era might finally be over

#4423 LongIslandBlitz, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Sanchez needs to work hard in the offseason, I give him a chance to compete for the starting job. If this doesnt push him, then its over.

5. matt robinson 17

Should try the CFL

6. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Feel bad for him...dude makes 17m aganinst your cap next year!!!

7. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=1684862

Story from 2003 after Brees benching. This should light a fire under Mark, I dont have faith in him, but im sure after today, he will certainly be more focused than ever, cuz he knows his future is on life support.

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Thx for representing!!

and for the take from the stadium :beer:

9. matt robinson 17

All well and good but he's no Brees

10. lakersmetsjets49ers

The thing is, I think he does work hard during the offseason. If he organized that jets west camp on his own time during the offseason to try and improve and build team chemistry with his receivers I don't see working hard as the issue.

I just don't think he has it and his confidence has been fucked mentally for a while now. I could see him salvaging his career with another team, Arizona cardinals maybe with the proper coaching but its not going to happen in New York.

11. matt robinson 17

Never thought I would miss Mulligan

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I dont know where he goes for help either. He went to Pennington last offseason.....

how does a qb make ajustments in the offseason? TBH I think Sanchezs height is the reason for his struggles. He clearly has trouble seeing down field, I know brees has learned how to deal with height but Mark hasnt. I would honestly tell Mark to train with Brees because of all the similarities, but with the Jets playing the Saints, I doubt Brees would help him.

13. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I don't want to imagine what is going on in Sanchez's mind right now.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

He will never be the same, if he is truly a competitor this should be the ultimate spark. He comes across as very beta though, he might just accept inferiority to Greg, and be fine as a backup. Hes not mentally strong imo, way to nice of a guy.

15. lakersmetsjets49ers

I wouldn't be suprised to see them train if Sanchez reached out to him or another qb. It's a different sport but Lebron and Kevin durant train together in the offseason and they met in the NBA finals. Best thing for Sanchez would be a trade to Arizona. As bad as he's been he would be a decent upgrade from what they currently have and having Larry Fitzgerald to throw to would help ressurct his career.

It's benifical for both sides to find a way to split after this season.

16. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I think that is the ideal landing spot for him. West Coast, can connect with the latino population, he can get back on track.

17. lakersmetsjets49ers

I think anywhere not named New York is the ideal destination for him right about now lol.

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I think Sanchez would strive with fitzgerald. No NY media either,

19. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Arizona needs a good QB, not a proven shitty QB. You have to be as big an idiot as Arizona would clearly be for doing so if you think taking a chance with Sanchez makes sense for them.

20. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

I could see Arizona taking Sanchez if the Jets swallowed part of his guarenteed contract. There are no sure thing QB's next year and the free agent market is pretty iffy as well. If Arizona could get Sanchez for a year at 5-6 million while a QB drafted in 2013 had time to ease in to the rotation Sanchez could be a valuable intermediate step for them.

Problem is trading Sanchez still costs more cap space in 2013, if we had to eat part of the 2013 salary, as keeping him on the roster next year and there are no clear QB's to be taken in 2013, though there are a couple 2nd or 3rd rounders that are worth drafting on a developmental basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.