F@&*K Rex Ryan....Lost all respect

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Would not surprise me if we go 0-2...Difference here is McElroy would not have thrown such awful passes straight into the other teams DB's or ruin the red zone...Just play safe

2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

if true, he tanked the season to cover up? then, woody should clean house of all of them!:mad:

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I mean all the people who said, SAnchez isn't good, we are beating the bad teams, are gonna turn around and act like McElroy is good because we are going to beat bad teams. I wouldn't be surprised if McElroy won the last two, but I also don't think you can accurately judge his future from those two games.

4. NFL

NFL Active Member

I don't mind that McElroy is starting. Like someone else said, Rex needs to protect himself by not farting out his bosses. Its clear.to me that its this way. Rex didn't hesitate to bench Sanchez the moment Tebow was inactive.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

No argument here. He has 1 year to turn this around or he hits the road. At this point, we'll find out exactly what Rex Ryan is made of and his team as well. Patience my young jedi apprentice as all things come to light with time. Rex Ryan deserves only 1 more year and he will probably get that. We will know at the end of 2013 what the future will hold. :)

#25 Cman68, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  6. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You Guys who believe McElroy's arm is weak are sorely mistaken, his arm is adequate to make all the throws needed in the NFL.

People believe because a QB manages the game, is accurate and doesn't fling the rock 50+ yards all the time has a weak arm.

McElroy is smart, he has shown to read defenses very well and make solid decisions. I've noticed in College, Pre-Season and the Zona game, he didn't focus on the 1st receiver, he went thru his progression and looked off the primary target, something Sanchez never does.

McElroy's biggest strenght is his smarts and he doesn't panic.

7. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

That's why Callahan should've been the hire. He's a guy that's called an offense and even has HC experience. Sparano while being a HC never called an offense and it shows. I never seen a college or high school team let alone NFL team have no clue about sub packages and alignments. If I'm woody I give Rex one more year and get him an OC like Norv Turner. He's a guy that Rex can let do what he wants with the offense and actually has a good track record.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

What I don't get is why Rex is such a big Pussy as to not give Tebow a shot. Did Tebow witness to him about the toe fetish? Did Rex have no choice when getting Tebow? Who cares? Rex needs to go.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Yeah I know

Sanchez will send his resume into McDonalds, but Burger King will have picked it off...

10. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Rex never wanted Timmy Boy, he just never threw him under the bus like most Jet Fans.

11. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Yea! He's not even fat anymore, another reason to can him! Can people at least try to keep a level head? "Rex lied to us!" HAahahah give me a break. The guy believed his team could get deep into the playoffs, and I believe he could have if not for lack of talent, particularly the QB situation and key injuries. The aspect he talked up most was the defense and they came out and performed well almost all year. Everybody likes to yell and scream.

12. akibud

akibud Active Member

I'm proud to be alive today to say, jets fans, I told you so. I told you that Rex Ryan was dog shit from the very first announcement of his hiring. But, we are not out of the "Woody" yet.
    That other half wit, who should have fired Ryan at the end of last season if for nothing other than admitting that he had lost his locker room, needs to grow a pair and send Ryan packing.

13. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

I like Rex and I don't think he's going anywhere, but he clearly has no use of Tebow so I do wonder why he didn't dress McElroy with the season on the line.

This isn't the end of the world, playoffs for the Jets this year were always a real longshot, this team had problems in every facet and not a lot of talent.

But we start over, go looking for our QB. I imagine 2013 will be a retooling year, 2014 look to draft a QB again, sigh...

14. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

LOL...Poe, I agree with you, maybe we should sick richard harrow on him...we need the Rangers now more than ever to forget this fuckin' disaster...

15. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

It's a shame the Rangers are out, but at least the Knicks and Nets are doing good!

16. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Last night was a total loss Knicks spit the bit too...

17. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I have been wondering this same thing since last night. In a crucial, must-win game how in the world was McElroy not the number 2 choice? Just so they could have a joke series with Tebow to completely affirm that he is not the answer.

The Jets waited until a critical game, a last ditch effort to save some dignity and this is the time they choose to audition Tebow. None of it makes any sense.

18. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

They were bound to lose one at home sooner or later. Hopefully they bounce back.

19. mr nyjet

in other words, he is the anti-sanchez. reason enough why he should have started coming out of training camp. preseason was no illusion after all.

20. mr nyjet

maybe Tim just refused to toe the line......:wink: