F@&*K Rex Ryan....Lost all respect

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Rex blew all his credibility and being a responsible leader to not us, but the 52 other guys on this team.

Sure he didnt listen to us...But he continued to ride a god awful Mark Sanchez against two of the worst teams in the league and even after his play indicated Mark was shit after Jax he still went with him and did not dress McElroy.

Now he starts McElroy for the rest of the season? Says "I dont want to look backwards" and "no explanation for not starting McElroy?"

FUCK YOU REX RYAN...We are not a stupid fanbase, we are cursed that we are stuck with idiots like you coaching this team and this franchise.

This announcement he made today should get his ass fired at the end of the year along with every other decision maker... GM, Spo and Sanchez.

Woody if you have any sense for the devotion of this fanbase, you fire this guy...lost all respect for Rex Ryan.

2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I actually respect Ryan. He is keeping all of it behind closed doors, didn't say anything to incite the media or create controversy, and is moving on. He did what he could do to try ride Sanchez (something the GM dearly needed to work) and it didn't work. Now he is switching and avoiding the media mess of Tebow without throwing anyone under the bus.

He still has his team playing hard even though it has been a terrible season and somehow took a 3-4 win team to 6 wins currently in spite of there being a talentless offense besides Mangold and Brick.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

"Rex Ryan gives us the best chance to win".

-Woody Johnson

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Okay now inhale deeply, slowly count to 10, relax....

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I don't trust a damn word Rex says in public. You should also. He won't show his cards in public like that no way. Rex is at rock bottom, let's see if they dig their way out instead of firing them off the bat - sick of firing coaches when something doesn't work out. Give Rex at least one more season to fix HIS mistakes. I hope we can hire a new GM that will keep Rex for one more season.

6. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

after all the embarrassing shit we've been forced to watch this season, i just feel like rex is insulting our intelligence.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

His press conference is a perfect example of what makes this organization look bad and why others in media and opposing fans laugh at us.

Professionalism and accountability is thrown out the the window.

I'd love to see how the Patriots, Giants, Steelers, Packers organization would have handled Sanchez after his play and McElroy's Cards performance

8. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Meh. What is he supposed to do? We have three shitty QBs on the roster.

9. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

I was blowing a gasket week 3. Said I wouldn't watch the Jets anymore after almost 30 yrs. I keep watching, who am I kidding, until death. But that meant I blew another 10 gaskets every week. Just terrible. You are 100% right Poeman. The worst of it all is the disrespect to our intelligence. It's like a child that is blatantly lying to you. The guy is unbelievable.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

no, we have two shitty QB's on the roster and one QB nobody has ever seen play at the NFL level or any meaningful amount of time.

11. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

Anyway, we get to see this kid now. Doesn't matter what Rex is thinking or saying to us anymore. I'm not sure how good McElroy goes through reads. But you know... it'll be fun to watch. I hope the kid kicks ass. I think my frustrations is over. Rex will prolly be here next year. Whatever

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

You have to recognize that Rex is in a bad position. He can't tell the truth without making his bosses look bad. He can`t blast a player publicly without losing the locker room once again. His credibility is shot at this point. Chances are Rex Ryan only has 1 more year to right this ship. Every public statement he makes will be scrutinized to the nth degree. The man is walking on eggshells at this point and I do not envy him. Next year will tell the tale of Rex Ryan's career as head coach of the New York Jets and don't think for a minute he does not realize this.

13. NFL

NFL Active Member

Yeah!! Fuck that fat fuck who turned this team around!! Who cares if he hasn't had a losing season!! FUCK HIM!!

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Yes, he is in a bad situation and he cant say the truth...But he let this disaster that is Sanchez last way too long.

15. NFL

NFL Active Member

Who cares about his bosses? Its not like they have the power to fire him?

16. XX2

XX2 New Member

I'll have a good laugh if the Jets win the last 2 games with McElroy at QB.

17. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

What he needs to answer is why the now starting QB wasn't even dressed. It's unreal how the guy who is now leading your team wasn't even active in what was basically a playoff game for them. This team would still have a pulse had he stayed with McElroy after Arizona. Instead we will watch McElroy come out and manage the next two games without major errors. Which had he done last night would have lead to a win.

18. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

I bet you were saying that with Mangini.. (I know you said it sarcastically)

It's SAD! Not even Rex Ryan can turn us around. We need a no nonsense coach who can keep these players in check. McElroy is getting a shot, but don't count on long term success with the weak weapons we got.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Exactly... I don't care how weak McElroy's arm is at this point, I have a hard time thinking he throws 4 picks. I don't think he is the savior which might explain why Rex didn't play him sooner. I think it would have been a disaster from a PR and coaching standpoint if GMAC plays the last few weeks and we make the playoffs. All of a sudden you are stuck with a guy who makes Pennington's arm look like Ken O'Brien.

20. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

remember what I said in another thread about how his dad did the same thing in both philly and arizona and got fired in both places?

rex is just as stubborn, and clueless about offense. :shit: