Hah here comes McElroy!

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Potzer, Dec 2, 2012.

1. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Taunting. Haters enjoy the tear of supporters. That's part of the cultures when nothing else to brag.

2. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

McElroy did make Tebow cry, #justsaying

3. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Thats what I assumed, but I figured I'd call them out on it. This is about McElroy replacing Sanchez... and its put in the Tebow forum... kinda transparent.

4. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

You know, some Jets fans hate Tebow more than hate Patriots. You can't blame them for enjoying Tebow's pain in Tebow's sub-forum. Good for them.

5. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Jets 7, Zona 6. Now that there is a bragging right right there I tells ya. Hahaha

Good for Greg tho. At least Tim can't be blamed for taking Mark's job. Hahaha

6. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

This subforum is now property of McElroymania

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

GMacMania is better

8. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

You don't understand. This is not 'property'. This is more like a concentration camp for discriminated second class Jets fans who happen to follow Tebow here.
    McElroy fans are the first class fans. So I guess they won't bother to take this section over. Just like most white people won't bother to use a bathroom reserved for colored people back in segregation time.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Let's revisit 11/17/2011 ...

10. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Please.... if we revisit 11/17/2011, the whole thread will be deleted.

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Revisionist. Big difference between organization and segregation. Blame your fellow Tebots, the majority of whom admit that they would/will abandon the Jets when Tebow leaves. Y'all earned and deserve this "sequestered area". Now us real Jet fans wish that weren't the case but when the influx of Tebots prevented real Jets fans from discussing football what did you expect? A free hat? [​IMG]

12. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Man, you are so looking for an excuse to ban me. Who do you think you are kidding?

If there is anything that is predictable, it is how most of the Mods here act, short of Barry the Baptist. He's not corrupt.

13. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Wow. Still got the appetite to constantly obsess on Tebow and his fans? The franchise quarterback is benched, McElroy is in, and you're up for Round 1,000 of "let's talk about Tebow's fans, and more ideas for what is wrong with them."

What's wrong with you?

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This is exactly the type of comment that will get you banned. So this is your first and last warning about that.

You guys have pumped up that lame ass Tebow game ever since you've been here. Now you're down playing a similar offensive effort. I'm shocked that you go right to attacking the moderating instead of defending your weak position. Not really though.

15. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Thank you for your free hat. Actually I paid for my own Jets hat. But thank you for your kind offering anyway. Also thank you for your kind words, really appreciate that. Enjoy the show while it lasts. Cheers. :beer:

16. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Boredom and a bad week of fantasy football. Otherwise I'm quite well, thank you.

P.S. My diatribe didn't precede
    ergo the justification for my clarification (you probably didn't see that). Carry on, gentlemen.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

if the jets were smart,they should have dressed tebow to run up and down the stairs and sign autographs,kiss babies,heal the sick,make invalids walk etc. this way,the attention would have been taken off the the shitty team and people would still filll the stands for their chance to see the holy baller.

Seriously though,the reason Tebow has never started is because the coaches obviously see that he is not a qb. thankfully,his cult following will also learn this,but elsewhere

18. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Football games are short, life is long. This is just another interesting chapter of this young man's life. No matter hate or love, that emotion equally takes space of our heart.
    Cold beers are always nice. Enjoy our time together, my friend. :beer:

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Wasn't really a lame Tebow game. It was a pretty remarkable drive that most sports reporting media outlets were praising. McElroy's drive was nothing like it, considering what he actually did himself, and the time of the game when Tebow did it with the game on the line.

Not a similar effort AT ALL.

20. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

If I'm not mistaken, we are in the sequestered area, where we were sent by the administrators, doing exactly what they said we should do here. If people who hate reading what we write CHOOSE to subject themselves to our lunacy by constantly entering this sequestered location, then who are the real fools?

How are we stopping "real Jets fans" from discussing football? YOU are stopping Tebow fans discussing how he could help the Jets. YOU are disrupting us. You have the entire main forum to talk the other aspects of Jets football.

Just admit that you enjoy talking about Tebow and enjoy posting about him. You'll feel better in the end. ALL OF YOU.