Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

2. laxin

laxin Active Member

You're a joke. You are so shortsighted and cant look at the big picture of how this team blows. I mean you can be okay "rooting" for a team that is the laughing stock of the league and going nowhere fast.

For those of us who you seem to think we dont like rooting for this team, we want the best for this team and expect that. We are not complacent with being the laughing stock of the NFL and if a brighter future means starting over then so be it. You are too shortsighted to realize that.

3. matt robinson 17

Get rid of him he wopuld look good in purple...

[​IMG]

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Sanchez needs to be better but holy fuck we have surrounded him with absolute trash.

5. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Did the "trash" throw a deflating intercreption near the red zone when no receiver was there? Did that same trash run into Brandon Moore's ass after handing the ball off the wrong way? Stop making excuses man.

6. HoffaLiesBeneath

HoffaLiesBeneath New Member

Sanchez still gives us best chance to win. haha

7. matt robinson 17

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The trash has to be better but holy fuck we have surrounded them with sanchez.

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I said he needs to be better but were stuck with him for this and next year. Acquire better pieces around him and return to 09/10 philosophy is what we need to do.

10. IWillPeeGreen

IWillPeeGreen Member

LOL'd

Yeah the sooner the organization moves on from Sanchez the better.

Just a reminder that Flacco, Schaub, Brees, Rodgers, Freeman, Wilson, Dalton, Brady, Kapernick were all acquired from mid to bottom tier 1st round picks or later. We don't always have to draft in the Top 5 to get a decent QB.

11. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

hahahha that is a great all time indian film btw.

12. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I didn't backtrack a bunch of pages so apologies if this has been broached...

Why exactly was Tebow even in uniform last night? Rex said he was hurting and would only be used in a desparate situation. Tebow said he's got a could of cracked ribs?

If Sanchez had gotten concussed by that hit to the helmet he took from his OL-man's ass, they wuld have been playing with a QB with cracked ribs and McElroy inactive?

Something is just not right there.

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I'm a joke? Dude, the guy I responded to was talking about quitting being a fan and rooting for the Eagles. Sorry, but that's some clown ass shit. I've been a fan of the Jets for MANY bad seasons. You don't just run away because your team is having a bad year. Did I say the team was good? Nope. Would I quit the team because of a bad year? Nope. I'm a loyal fan and if that's a problem, I really don't know what to tell you. :lol: at calling me short sighted for sticking with the team and calling out a fair weather fan.

#2913 Barcs, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  14. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Ryan simply cannot play McElroy at this point. if he does and is successful it just further exemplifies how poorly Rex can identify talent. it is lose-lose for him. you cant continue to say Sanchez gives us the best chance to win but then risk McElroy turning around the season. if Sanchez gets benched it will be where the backup can only succeed for a game or two and any greater success is just speculation.

#2914 JetBlue, Nov 23, 2012
  15. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Forget it. It won't happen. I've come to the conclusion that there are some people like oursevles, who are realists and see things for what they are, and accept them ... and then there are the excuse makers who just refuse to beleive what they see because it sucks too much to believe it. These are people who just don't get the simple concept of cutting your losses and trying a different path.

The same guys who will get their asses handed to them at poker because they refuse to throw in a shitty hand and live for another day. They'd rather keep donating into the pot while they hope for that inside straight against three jacks. That's how you go home flat broke.

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Did I seriously read that right? Sanchez is guaranteed another year. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Yeah, simple, cut your losses, cut Sanchez, it's easy! :lol: unreal... When a contract is guaranteed you can't just 'cut your losses'. You do your damnedest to make it work with what you have. Trip jacks always beats 2 pair in a showdown, but 2 pair can still win you the hand if you play it right.

#2916 Barcs, Nov 23, 2012
  17. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Absolutely wrong. You absolutely cut your losses and take the cap hit. I'd rather watch a team with a salary cap that is effectively $20 million lower then other teams when watch a team with the same salary cap and Sanchez at QB.

18. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

its amazing in the modern NFL there has never been a game like this until the Jets gave us one on Thanksgiving night a family holiday in front of Millions , It will take back to back Superbowls to forget about this game

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

That's not cutting your losses, that's abandoning ship and is downright stupid. What, the Jets are supposed to just pull another QB out of their ass with all that money tied up in Sanchez and expect to get better? Cutting him would be an utterly stupid move from the FO at this point. We're going into a year where we will need all the cap space we can get. Couch GMs make me :rofl: Just look at the contract. $17m in dead money if we cut him before 2013 season. $20 million in cap savings? Where do you figure that? This is part of the reason why Tanny sucks. Too much guaranteed money given to mediocre at best players. Tannebuam and the crew has one more year to fix things, otherwise the Sanchez experiment is over and they clean house. Doing it this year isn't practical. I know people are angry and emotional, but the sooner everyone accepts the fact that Sanchez will be here until the end of 2013 the better.

#2919 Barcs, Nov 23, 2012
  20. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Best post yet. Sanchez doesn't offer hope, he offers failure. Rarely does he disappoint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.