Embarrassed to be a Jets Fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tanknyc, Nov 22, 2012.

1. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

How does Sancho not see Brandon Moore standing there?

His explanation for everything is "it's unfortunate".

2. Greeny

Greeny New Member

Not only the giants , but Pats too. We need to stop being afraid to talk about them. Their superior to us in every way. It's not even close. Their perfect teams to emulate. Throw in the Packers and Steelers as well. Sadly I don't see us even close to contending for at least 4-5 years. Sancheeze is coming back next year. Were not winning anything with that loser QB and coach. We need to just blow it up now.

We are such a joke. It's DL sad everybody makes fun of us. There's no escaping it. Fuck its so sad. We have been owned by the Pats over the last 12 years. We go into the season knowing we have no shot at the division. How bad is it that the Pats have already wrapped up not only a division but a playoff spot. I can't take this bs anymore!

3. Greeny

Greeny New Member

Big Vince tossed Moore like a doll. Wilfork is such a great player. Having another very good year. Wish we had players with his heart.

4. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I've had 4 hours for it to sink in, and I still just busted out laughing one more time while watching the GIF.

That play, it makes no sense. Even if Willfork was controlling Brandon Moore and possibly moved him into Sachez's path (doesn't really seem like it), I still can't see how Sanchez goes careening right smack into Moore and drops the ball. Can't you veer just a little bit, Mark?

5. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The only thing that would have made that even more hilarious is if Mark had knocked himself out

6. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

bet you'll see that before the end of the year.:rofl:

7. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

That play was absolutely pathetic. Right there they should know and say to themselves thats it we need to make a move he didnt even know what he was doing on the play!! He goes to hand the ball off and no ones there and then runs into the back of his own lineman. Thats goin on bloopers for sure. Watching this team is like watching one big blooper reel. Complete joke.

8. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Yeah it didn't look to me like Moore was pushed back that much. Initially, yes. But by the time sanchez got there, he was pretty much stationary.

Mark ran right into him.

#68 al_toon_88, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  9. Toon is God

Toon is God Active Member

Can we fire the owner?

10. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

Sanchez needs to sit the bench the rest of the year even if it means mcelroy taking his place. I wouldnt mind sanchez ever taking another snap at qb for this team. Ive been a big supporter of his up until this season im done. Their are no more excuses for his poor play. Yea his receivers are patchwork, his offense line has been suspect and the running game hasnt been all that for the past couple yrs but he still continues to make dumb decisions!!! Its so frustrating watching him play anytime hes got the ball in his hands its like a turnover waiting to happen.

11. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Jets go 10-6 or better next year.

12. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

in the bizzaro world of superman comic books.:rofl:

13. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

Yes i agree woody needs to do this franchise a big favor and just sell the team to somebody that actually knows football, someone who is going to do right for this team for once get them out of new jersey and back to ny whether its manhattan, queens, long island, etc., not make knee jerk reactions like sign favre and tebow when the cross town rivals win the superbowl jus to try and steal headlines away from them and make revenue through jersey sales! Not to make the team better He shouldve fired tannenbaum when he fired mangini. This team aint goin nowhere with him as the owner and tannenbaum as manager

14. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

If there are no changes by Friday morning, then I am convinced that the Jets organization are a bunch of DOOFS. Extremely embarrassing. At home against the evil Patriots.

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im not embarrassed at all. Im just a fan, I dont own the team and dont work for the team. I get embarrassed about stuff that I can control not stuff I cant,

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah, the embarrassment associated with being a Jets fan is something you inflict on yourself if you are a trash-talker with other fans or choose to wear the green gear.

Just take off the jersey and cap and you suddenly become a Jets fan without the embarrassment you might otherwise suffer. Don't trash talk with your co-workers and you don't have to deal with the inevitable laughter at your expense on Monday morning.

That's called Kotite Rules. Learn them, live them and prosper.

17. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

I have had Enough

I need to rant. I know there are tons of these jets suck posts so if this needs to be moved or deleted so be it. I just need to rant. I have had enough. Why do I wake up in the morning after the game and wish I was a giants fan? I spent $110 on ticket to watch this? The worst offense in the NFL. Sanchez is a joke a QB go spend all that money you took from the jets find a another hot actress but do it some place else. Woody Johnson is a joke of a owner. tanny sucks this team just doesn't have the talent it needs to win and that's on ownership and management. I spend all this money and time for what? I leave the stadium at 945 for a 830 game and its takes me a 1 1/2 hours to get to penn station because its a holiday and NJT cant add a extra train when the jets are getting blown out. Why do I bother? No more night games for me I will find a way to spend as least money I can on this team because they are cursed. I didn't sign up for this. Can we start a new forum these for these jets suck posts? Maybe I should post this in bullshit?

18. ScottFrost

ScottFrost Member

Look at the bright side, if you are a season ticket holder, you will spend another $110 per seat to watch the team not score a touchdown in 2 home preseason games....and see the same seats on Stub Hub for $5 the day of the game....

19. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

For a second I thought he really did knock himself out on that play because he layed there like a dead possum for a couple of seconds

20. Tommytunes

Tommytunes Banned

I don't think it's as bad as it looks- though it does look bad.

I like our safeties and our d will be better as long as we just have an offense does not go three and out and lose it for us. It is so underrated what a bad offense does to a defense. Plus we get Revis back next year which changes a lot.

We just need another quarter back - maybe a running back and another top receiver. The rest just need that leadership.

It's amazing the things that tom Brady hides and makes look like all stars over there in New England - or Peyton right now in Denver. Hell - even RgIIi and luck what they do to an offense and those players. We have a terrible quart back and that's about it. With a good quarterback everything will change.