Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

At first I was pissed at the ass fumble, but now I cant stop laughing at it.

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What sucks is that we are stuck with this guy and we dont even have a decent QB coming up in the draft

3. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Yes...I agree..I am sitting here looking at it over and over again with my girlfriend and this will be a staple on every classic football folly compilation forever! The play that ended the Sanchize!

4. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Here's Sanchez in a nutshell:

0-0 game and we have a chance to take command, and play from in front for a change, which is vital against the Pats ... and here comes the Sanchez special to fuck it up. a few minutes later we're playing from behind as usual, down 7-0

We get the ball back and stall in Pats territory because Sanchez and the offense can't convert on 3rd or 4th down. One play later it's 14-0.

Now it's panic time. We MUST drive down the field and stabilize the game. What do we get? ... Another Sanchez special ... 21-0 ... game over.

The guy NEVER gets it done at the most crucial times of the game and that's why he's garbage. He's the worst bit-spitter/ bed-shitter I've EVER seen. I don't care what he did the rest of the game. When we needed him to make a play or two to help us, AS USUAL, he makes a play to KILL us.

You have to be a complete idiot to defend this guy. I don't care who he has around him. ENOUGH!!!!!!

5. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Your all see the talent around him right? What is still wrong with Keller by the way?

Its insane to hate this much on a guy that has been giving no help through out his professional career right? Maybe the first year he was. But since? Get the fuck out of here.

6. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Ok, so Sanchez forgetting the freaking play and then strip sacking himself on Moore's ass was because he didn't have any talent around him ??

Unfrakkingbelieveable.

7. truthbtold

Are you blind or insane? What shall we do ... draft linemen with samller asses??

HE SUCKS.
    And if you surrounded him with Hall of Famers he would still suck!!
    He doesn't take care of the football. Period.

8. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

Can't put that on Sanchez, did he not hand the ball of right two plays in a row?
    The fumble was awful.the McKnight fumble was awful, the Schillens dropped TD was bad, the Schillens fumble was bad. Kerley fumble sucked also, got lucky on that one.

9. truthbtold

I can blame it partly on Sanchez, because if we had a competent QB, defenses wouldn't be able to stack the box with so much confidence ... and we might even try to pass out of short yardage formations every once in a while. For us, it's unheard of because he can't be trusted.

10. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

what's worse yet is that his contract was guaranteed for anoth $20 million by that idiot alleged general manager! I seen better guys running Enron.:mad:

11. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

what he said.:beer:

12. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

It's not Sanchez's fault!

If we had Jim Brown at running back, Jerry Rice at wide-out, and LT blitzing the opposing qb's, Sanchez would be able to manage the game to a win. Sanchez is amazing, its the fault of everyone else. How could anyone be stupid enough to suggest that he be replaced!?!?! Stupid SOJ retards!

13. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Most underrated part of this gif is after Sanchez has run full speed into his own OL's ass, fumbled, and watched as the fumble is promptly picked up. He just goes face first into the ground and stays down like that. Hilarious.

If you made Borat the QB of the Jets, I'm pretty sure it would look a lot like that.

Anyway, Sanchez has officially jumped the shark. He's no longer infuriating, just absolutely hilarious. I can't wait for next week. The man is a creative genius. He's the Picasso of shitty football.

14. truthbtold

You impatient bastard!!! Give the guy some time and he'll turn it around. It's not as if he's been making the same exact mistakes for f ... oh ... nevermind.

15. june19

june19 Active Member

get a life! we going to trade sanchez and you outta here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

16. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

he was being sarcastic.

17. NYCKNP

NYCKNP Member

I stopped trusting Sanchez on the field ever since the mess in Seattle. He needs to get a career change since playing football and being in a pressure cooker city isn't working out for him.

18. titan999

titan999 Active Member

I, quite honestly, given the chronic ineptitude of this organization, would not at all be surprised if they in fact conclude that the lack of smaller-assed linemen was the only thing standing in the way of a SB run.

19. june19

june19 Active Member

just kidding! :)

20. june19

june19 Active Member

frenbar,im just kiddind with you bro, but sanchez is real i want him gone.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.