Embarrassed to be a Jets Fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tanknyc, Nov 22, 2012.

1. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Ive been through some rough season with the Jets as we all have but this may go down as one of the worst seasons yet. We got a crappy OC, a Head Coach that looks like he don't know his head from his ass, a QB who gets hit by his own man and fumbles, a running back who thinks its a good idea to stretch the ball out for a first down with 3-4 defenders draped on him. WRs that ain't worth shit, a oline that is more used then a NYC subway turnstile. A defense who can't tackle for shit and we have they opportunity to get better we just waive and resign the same garbage players. We had Demps out of Florida , we had Talib, and we had Plaxico ready to be signed and we just sit and watch. I just can't believe this mockery of a team we have . I'm for firing everyone and just rebuild. I can't stand the sight of Brady's face and he is just smirking inside. BTW Bryan Thomas had a clear shot to hit Brady and just basically hugs him. Now idiotic fans will call for Tebow and he is far from the answer for us. Why couldn't we suck like this last year at least we would be in the running for Andrew Luck. Well that's all for my Ranting! Time to face all the friends who will surely twist the knifes in my back.

2. BTC

BTC New Member

What??? No hatchet for Tanny's head? He should be first in line.

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

This is one of worst seasons? I'm a younger Jets fan here, memories starting late 90s but I think many older fans will disagree and I disagree.

And Thomas didn't cheap shot Brady, boo hoo. I don't have a problem with our player making a clean play on the hit.

4. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Tanny can go... hatchet too

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

From the Team president on down to the lowliest talent scout, this team's management needs to be flushed.

6. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

It is sad that Moore's butt has made bigger plays than Bart Scott

7. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

When you have no depth, ST suffers. I quit at 14-0 and I was smart. But the stupidest decision I ever made in my life was to root for this disgusting franchise.

8. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I've been embarrassed to be a jets fan for decades

Get used to it

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

There have been worse seasons...But the problem here is that this organization at this time with this senior management is MISLEADING the fans and everyone out there by hyping this team up and making nonsensical moves and going out there with this fake hustle bravado and then falling on their faces.

Not to mention how they are managing this QB situation...Its all about the PSL's and making money. Tebow does not belong here, Sanchez does not belong here, Woody does not belong here

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Hard to say this is the worst season... The Kotite years were awful, the Coslet years were awful. Herm's last year was terrible. I wasn't alive for most of the 70's but I know those were worse then this

11. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This

12. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Not a cheap shot... Thomas tackled him up high.. Put your shoulder down and bury the man and yes fall on top of him.. It's a legal tackle. When will you be mad and say I'm pissed off? As Far as record yeah we went 1-15 but this season we won alot of games by luck. So the wins we have aren't anything to get excited over. The first game versus Miami and The Rams have our ex OC

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

You just enlighted me with something.

Rex Ryan after all this will basically be a Herm Edwards.

Big personality who talks the talk, but has little idea how to be a proper head coach

14. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I have a feeling there will be no changes besides Sparano, I truly belive that Woody being the moronic fucking idiot that he is will give Tanny another year and Rex as well.I just don't see Tanny fixing a thing i feel like Holmes and Revis will be used as a scape goat and the answer to our problems when there really not

15. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

I feel really bad for the suckers who got locked in to PSLs.
    Season tix with friends since mid 70s and we said fuck that shit.
    Tix are hella cheap on Stub Hub and by the looks of it, will be for years to come.

16. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Well, during the game I had 3 of my friends text me with variations of 'lol, jets suck'.

It's ridiculous. If we lost by a reasonable amount, I wouldn't be this upset. But, this is unacceptable. Someone from the FO needs to apologize to the fans for ruining their holidays with that shit.

17. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

What's crazy is Steven Gregory who had a hell of a game went to the same HS as me

18. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

The Jets are fucking exasperating. When they're good they lose in devastating fashion when when their bad they get royally crushed on national television. It's the same old broken record. When will we have our day in the sun, when?

19. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

I feel like I still have to watch the game every week too.. I guess that defines Insanity...

20. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Ehh I'm not really embarrassed. While yes the team sucks and my friends are ribbing me about this year, it would be embarrassing if I stopped rooting for them or jumped onto a team. This is just fandom, what every fan goes through. Every fan has gone through things like this.