Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

tebow had 12 turnovers last year

sanchez had 26 turnovers last year

let me revise my statement. if i have to choose between two guys who suck, i'll go with the guy who had less then half as many turnovers as the other. it is even close as to who protects the ball better. especially when you factor in it was marks 3rd year starting vs. tebows 1st.

2. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

And how's he going to find out? The players aren't going to suddenly get a conscience and admit saying it when they wanted to keep it anonymous in the first place. The reporter cannot by journalistic ethics give up his source.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sanchez also accounted for 32 touchdowns last year. Nearly double Tebow.

Not that last year matters at this point. I'd love to see Sanchez score that often this year.

Bottom line is they both suck dick and we all spend way too much time arguing between horse shit and bull shit.

4. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Cowards speaking annoynomous, put your fucking name on it and be a man. An Tebow is shit?, that's fine but what exactly is Sanchez then ? Piss ? cause he's the worst starter in the NFL, Tebow for what ever it is finds ways to win games with his ability to run the ball. They say we can't win running this shit ? So play traditional with Sanchez watch him miss his reads and throw the ball to the other team in the red zone. An how quick these guys forget Tebow ran all over us last season in the final minutes to beat our sorry asses.

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Glad to see that the Jets reputation for talent evaluation runs throughout the organization.

GO JETS!!!

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Tebow maybe the highlight of this story but the WR should also be offended, even if they are garbage.

8. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

Sanchez TD to turnover ratio was worse then tebows. i dont think its such a wild claim to want the guy who turns it over less. having a terrible qb who doesnt move the chains is back breaking. combining that with a turnover machine only compounds the problem.

one of the reasons denvers defense was able to keep them in all those games last years is that as bad as tebow was, he didnt turn it over a ton and teams had to go 65-80 yards every drive.

9. catfish

catfish New Member

last year the giants line was ranked 30th in the league, the year before that the saints was ranked 14th in the league. The Jets are currently ranked 14th in the league. You can't be #1 in every unit, you are better off just making sure you can adjust for the problems you are having

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Did anyone hear Stephen A. Smith's rant today? I thought it was awesome and spot on!

11. Matty

Matty New Member

Herm Edwards pretty much nailed it. Bad players calling out a guy that just comes to work and hasn't even had a chance to play "terrible" and a defensive player calling him "terrible"...all the while that terrible player beat the Jets's defense last year. It's hard to fathom how dysfunctional this team really is.

I thought the BS locker room stuff from last year was going to be better, guess not.

12. catfish

catfish New Member

off twitter, re: slauson

Conor Orr
    Slauson said he doesn't remember being quoted because he was asked months ago. Doesn't think there's any fighting. #jets #nyj

changes the context quite a bit

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the question is do you believe rex and slauson? or a guy named manish....

i wonder what his response will be? either way woody is happy, were all over the news.

14. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

good point, shouldn't pass on a guy that falls

15. Tommytunes

Tommytunes Banned

How sad is it that we are the under dog to the rams. The rams. Thats miserable.

16. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Here's a list of quarterbacks that turned the ball over less than once per game last year:

Alex Smith
    Matt Schaub
    Tony Romo
    Drew Brees
    Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers

12 turnovers in 11 starts is great. And if you include the playoffs, it's 13 turnovers in 13 starts. 16 turnovers in 16 starts for his career.

It's also probably worth noting that 1/3 of the 12 turnovers you referenced came in a single horrific game. In 8 wins, he had 3 turnovers.

More so than other quarterbacks, his turnovers tended to cluster.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Tebow led the fucking league in 3 and outs and turned it over way more often than you're suggesting. That does NOT equate to teams having to go 65-80 yards every drive. The guy sucks dick. I can't believe I'm getting into the same old stupid stale arguments again.

I'm done. I don't care how bad Sanchez blows or how much Tebow blows. The both blow really bad.

18. Tommytunes

Tommytunes Banned

Love this!

19. Tommytunes

Tommytunes Banned

Now do sanchez! Lol

20. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Now this I agree with.

It's more that after four servings of horse shit, I'd like a tasting of the bull shit just for diversity's sake.