Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. NJJets20

NJJets20 Active Member

Would it be wrong of me to suggest an assassination attempt on Woody Johnson? This joke of an owner is running this franchise into the ground. This is completely embarrassing and shouldn't be tolerated.

Can you think of ANY other organization in the league where this would happened?

I suppose at this point, the sooner we hit rock bottom the better.

2. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

heck no. no one likes tebow man if u put him on the field players probably will take the play off in protest. he doesn't fit in with the team and the city with his holider than thou virgin preacher act

3. XX2

XX2 New Member

He must have gotten hit in the head once too many times and forgotten football 101. ;)

4. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

I don't drink alcohol, would you like to rip me too?

5. MontrealAlouettes

This has nothing to do with defending Sanchez. By saying they have no faith in Tebow, the players are saying what we all know - this team doesn't have talent. If they think Sanchez is the only option, that doesn't mean Sanchez is a good QB, it means he's the only QB on this team with an NFL arm.

That the players have no respect for Tebow is less about Tebow and Sanchez and more about the three clowns running this circus - Woody, Tannenbaum, and Rex. These things are coming out because nobody respects this organization, including the Jets themselves, and Rex has no control over them anymore.

If Sanchez is a bust, which he looks like, that too goes down to Tanny and Rex for building around a bust.

And as far as Tebow goes, he might be a good guy and all, but he's a distraction and is more popular with fans than anyone who actually works in the NFL for a reason.

#165 MontrealAlouettes, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  6. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

You understand nothing.

That he's a Christian means he acknowledges he's a sinner and needs forgiveness from the only One who isn't vile and repulsive like us.

7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Your Sanchez manlove (but my guess is you have to be a woman by the extent of it) has clouded your judgement so severely that you would be better off un-plugging your keyboard, or at least stay out of any Sanchez / QB debates/threads...... unless you enjoy making yourself look stupid(er)

8. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

If you sucked and knew it but were getting paid $6mm for doing nothing wouldn't you just shut up and do whatever was asked of you too?

Tebow is just laughing all the way to the bank even if he gives 10% of his salary to his favorite church.

9. General Fan

General Fan New Member

Yeah. I liked Rex. I wanted him to be retained no matter what happened this year but this may eventually force him out. Two years in a row the team implodes internally after poor performances on the field. Two years in a row we have players/staff calling other players "terrible" and "garbage" to the media. This is just a disheartening article in general. I'd still give Rex another chance but I would completely understand if he gets fired....unless the Jets show some kind of improvement/cohesion from here on out. He needs to show some potential for success in 2013.

If Tanny is still here next year, I'll be sickened. Just....no words...

10. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Not everybody worships money the way you apparently do.

11. No Fly Zone

Exactly!

Slauson's comment that he has all the confidence in Mark because we really don't have a choice isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of Sanchez, its an admission that despite how bad Sanchez is there is no other option to turn to on this team.

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

did you read the first post? nothing i said hasn't been true. the players resent TEBOW, he was placed and forced onto the team by the owner. He's a small town moralist that makes the players uncomfortable cause his lifestyle is all about NOT having fun and Not having a good time. players don't wanna hear that man, they got cash MONEY and they wanna live it up. players play ball to get dat ass not to stay virgin, Tebow needs to reconsider his priorities if he wants to stay in this league

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

How does sanchez's nut sack smell this morning?

#173 CowboysFan, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  14. No Fly Zone

That's a stupid comment.

What do you want Tebow to do, ask to be released so he can try to sign with another team as a special teams guy for the league minimum?

Tebow knows the Bronco's set him up pretty well for life. He'll eat shit if that's whats needed.

He'll be out of this league in 3 years with little wear or tear and enjoy a nice life.

15. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

This is like a caricature of ignorance and intolerance.

16. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Lol.

Tebow is the most marketable athlete in the most popular professional sport in the richest country in the world. The money he makes from actually playing football isn't even 1/10th of his potential earning power (which he hardly cashes in on, because he obviously doesn't prioritize wealth).

You've got to be pretty ignorant re: both Tebow and athletic endorsement in general to believe Tebow does anything based on his NFL contract.

17. june19

june19 Active Member

sweeeeet!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

18. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

I'm not saying I agree with it. I have no personal qualm with tebow's way of life (respect him for it actually) but Tebow has to realize that the lockerroom is not gonna be receptive to his style. this is pro sports man, guys trying to get paid and enjoy life, Tebow makes them feel uncomfortable. How can he be a leader?

19. Hooterdawg

Hooterdawg New Member

I still don't understand how a cricket writer earned a job to criticize football players.

20. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

He is saying what a few of us were weeks ago....the long term solution isnt on the roster.

I would be happy if Mark could step it up, or if Tim could develop into a better passer but realistically that may not happen.