Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No not really, you forget the media shitstorm that follows Tebow, he has been playing for his job even when Tebow hasn't shown any skill to be able to usurp him.

2. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Sounds like a better plan than not having a prayer with Sanchez.

3. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not really when we are forced to have Sanchez here on our roster next year, if we could just jettison Sanchez I may agree with you just to see a change but he is a huge part of our cap next year and I know for sure that your plan that you are suggesting has no hope of succeeding in the future

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Actually Diddy, Thomas Andrews the Titanic architect turned out to be a gallant hero who gave up his own life assisting women, children (and Mark Sanchez) into the lifeboats. . But I digress...

Tannenbaum's the iceberg.

;-)

5. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

First of all, you joined in August, so I assume you are a tebow nut swinger. Mi don't think this pathetic performance has as much to do with the QBs as it does with the coaching and lack of talent.

The CS needs to commit to one qb and only one. This is why they should of cut/traded tebow at the deadline. How much time do the jets spend in practice putting in these crappy tebow plays?

To me, Sanchez needs to stand up and be a man. He should go straight to Rex and tell him no more musical QBs. You want tebow, I will bench myself. You want me, lets spend the time in practice and quit the bs.

No QBs can be successful in the situation that they currently are in, Sanchez or tebow.

6. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

I'd much rather take a stand on Sanchez now and move on immediately. His contract is already sunk cost, don't compound the problem by losing games to protect his ego. He shouldn't start another game. Draft a QB replacement this offseason.

7. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Lol this one is new. Sanchez throws red zone INTs because of all the practice time we spend on Tebow.

8. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Actually, genius, in my first post I was vehemently against Tebow. By the way, I joined in August. I became a Jets fan in 2010.

I didn't want him here; and I thought it was stupid. After seeing Sanchez play for 10 weeks though, I concluded that Tebow could not POSSIBLY do any worse than Sanchez right now. If he does, we know and can do something about it. If we don't put him in, we're just wasting money.

LOL at Sanchez standing up and becoming a man when he can barely do anything on the field. A good QB can be successful with what we have. An average QB can be successful with what we have. Even a mediocre QB can be successful with what we have. Mark Sanchez is neither of the above. He is terrible; plain and simple. His on the field performance doesn't warrant him starting in the NFL. He wouldn't start in college with that kind of performance.

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That's the tough part, this seems to be a weak QB draft class. You throw everything you have at the wall this year, you are forced to draft or sign next year. You hold off starting Tebow/Greg until next year it buys you until 2 drafts to get a QB when theoretically the QB draft class will be stronger.

If you throw Tebow/Greg out there and we still lose, which is likely considering our non QB problems, you forced your hand to get a new QB when there slim pickings

10. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The other problem with your equation is that there is no worthy QBs to draft this offseason, the last thing that we need is to go all in on another unworthy QB

11. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

We don't need to go all in. A third rounder is fine. Hell, we can start McElroy next season for all I care. Madden put it best. Once you know a guy can't play, you bench him or cut him and don't fall into the rut of trying to make him work.

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

How do we not have to go all in? We desperately need a QB for the future, and if history repeats itself, they don't come through FA very often.

If there isn't anyone there, we have to accept that we are stuck with another bad year and pile up the talent elsewhere. My worry is that we start Tebow/Greg, realize "damn our Qbs are really bad" and then panic and trade up for a QB, something we can't afford to do especially since there is no Luck right now

13. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When you are sinking picks and time on a quarterback in addition to the huge price tag that we are already spending, we pretty much are going all in with whoever gets the shot, at least for the year.

14. red75bronco

Never said Sanchez played or is playing good. Neithe qb has a chance with this type of crap.

15. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

LOL! And apparently Rex is Rose telling sanchez, "I'll never let go!" Except he means it...

16. red75bronco

No nfl qb has or ever will be successful in the environment that the jets have created. Gannon talked about it. Pick one QB. Practice and gameplay to their strengths. PA non existent, roll outs none existent, tebow is throwing swing passes with the slowest release in the nfl. How many TOs, false starts, and delay of games have the jets had this year due to switching Sanchez and tebow.

I don't care who plays, I just don want to see the other QB unless the first one gets hurt in the game.

17. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Then how about Greg?

When you think about it; insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

18. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

The Jets need to decide whether Sanchez is the guy going forward. If they decide to keep him around then they must surround him with talent. The front office especially Woody needs to realize that Sanchez is a average at best qb, and he doesn't have the same ability of a franchise type qb to make players around him better. If woody wants to fill Psl's then putting a winning product on the field is better than these cheap headline stealing moves (Tebow). Give him a big play receiver (Dwayne Bowe) resign his most trusted option (Keller) make life easier for him by adding a runningback (Steven Jackson) plus with Holmes being healthy next year, and adding o line depth that's enough playmakers around him to help him look good.

Woody has to stop being cheap and actually spend money. That's the only way the team will truly be able to compete.

19. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

So how long, exactly, do we stick with Sanchez according to your master plan? What if we go 8-8 next year and there are no good QBs where we pick? Let me guess: another year of Sanchez.

Replacing a terrible QB is never convenient. It's just a matter of when you start digging yourself out. The sooner Sanchez is in the rear view, the closer we are to our next, better QB. You only need to go all in if you want to. Very easy to find a mid round QB that we can test out and use as a future backup if he doesn't show promise. Even McElroy could function like that.

Here's what you don't do: accept that your QB is horrendous and compound that problem by waiting for some dream scenario that will never come in order to replace him. He sucks, nobody is worse than him, start the replacement process yesterday.

20. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Also known as cutting your losses.

Time to bring in a real football guy that knows how to build a football team from the ground up. The lines, the defense, the running game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.