17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i hope the fucking thing falls down

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

OK so now that it is still standing what is your plan B to get rid of it :sad:

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I am seriously considering walking away after this season and seeing what happens.

This organization is a disgrace.

4. alleycat9

i have no plan b champ...i was just hoping against hope

5. championjets69

Understood sometimes just sometimes it is better to stay with the status quo then build a new monster if what all U who post about how bad the designers did when they drew up the new stadium :sad:

6. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Where are your seats?

7. MurrellMartin

LLEZ, 30 rows up.

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

Joe the day you drop your Jets season tickets is the day pigs can fly.

9. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Good luck if you walk.

10. championjets69

Hey 17A we R seeing horrific pix of Staten Island down here in TX. Hope you came thru AOK :smile:

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Is there anyway we can get the Jets to go on a 8 game bye and come back next year. With everything going on, I have not even thought about them nor the game. Keep it going and just go away until the draft so I don't waste my time going and watching this piece of crap. Everyone has to admit that Champ called it. Someday, he will be wrong I hope, but for now, it continues. SOJ!!!!!!!! Stay safe and warm my Jet friends.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Dude, Sparano is calling plays and Sanchez is the guy with the ball, so they're effectively on a 9 week bye already.

But hey who could have ever imagined there would be a bigger disaster than the Jets in Jersey this week

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This storm is a horrible thing for everyone and a tragedy,,,,,that said if this storm had not hit us I am pretty sure the Jets would be getting hammered in the media alot lot lot worse than they are rite now ! I am so glad I did not buy a freaking PSL to watch this mess they put on the field!

14. MurrellMartin

If this organization continues to trot out Mark Sanchez as a Quarterback, pigs may be flying, Lenny. I can't take him. He is doing to the Jets what Alex Rodriguez did to the Yankees for me. Eventually I just stopped caring/watching. It's nearing that point.

Bench him, trade him, or I'm likely gone after this season.

15. MurrellMartin

Thanks, they're great seats. I enjoy them. We'll see.

16. alleycat9

isnt it just so damn frustrating to have things like this happen.

when they just refuse to do what they need to do and you are forced to sit there and watch the fucking ship sink.... i dont blame you one bit for not wanting to bother with a team that has an issue and refuses to deal with it. i am not to that point with the jets yet but im getting there.

i am with mark sanchez in the same place i was with herm edwards years ago. i hate him. i want nothing more than for him to be gone so that the team has a chance to compete again. he single handedly is ruining watching the jets for me. just like herm did. i really really want to enjoy watching the games again. hopefully it will be just 8 more games that we have to deal with this turd.

i took a stand similar to yours a number of years ago with the rangers. i refused to root for a team that had eric lindros on it. i was sick and tired of the way the organization was dealing with things and i just up and stopped watching. now i couldnt care less about nhl hockey. id much rather go watch a minor league hockey game than spend a few hundred bucks on the sucky ass rangers. and there is an added benefit that i am NOT putting any of my money in that douchebag dolans pocket.

17. championjets69

As a suggestion if you are going GO but until U GO U R still in it & since U have a PSL your only out is default & lose whatever money U already paid for the PSL. If that is your route if you have not thought of it & if you paid for your PSL by CC best cancel that CC before defaulting. Trust me WJ will not care a lick since he will then resell your seats & keep your money already paid + the new money from the new buyer. Shucks he will be laughing all the way to his bank. :sad:

18. MurrellMartin

I'm with you on Sanchez. Instead of texting security about unruly fans I'll text security about Sanchez ruining my game day experience. It's an absolute joke what this organization is doing.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

How does Rex meet with the press and utter the "P" word? What is wrong with this guy. Maybe you should just focus on your crappy QB throwing an accurate 6 yd. slant our Sprano calling a shotgun on 3rd and goal from the 1. A week off did not change a thing. Next he's going to tell us that # 6 is doing a fine job and the pass rush is where he wants.

20. championjets69

U ought to picket WJ apt is U feel that strongly about it :sad: