Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

Don't know how he would tolerate it. Haven't seen him with bad QBs. I've only been watching football since the late 90s, so keep that in mind.

2. Revis Now Redux

Revis Now Redux Active Member

Sanchez can succeed with a vertical seam offense. Sanchez is just not accurate at all leading receivers and he cannot anticipate routes at all. He is much more accurate 15+ yards than he is in short yardage.

We need some speedy receivers, Marshall Faulk and Mike Martz for this plan to work though.

3. Big Derty

Big Derty Active Member

Agree with you for the most part. He is not the only problem. But I officially, for the first time since he got here in agreement with those that think he should be given more time.

I am ready to draft another QB. There is not much I could see in the last 8 games that would change my mind. I want him over Tebow 10 x out 10, but I would like to see us go another way next year.

4. laxin

laxin Active Member

Obviously you have no concept of what having a player like Larry Fitzgerald does for your offense. You know, the fact that the defense has to account two players for him pretty much every snap because he is the 2nd best WR in the game and how they scheme around him and try and take him out of the game which frees up other WR's such as Michael Floyd and Andre Roberts.

Just look at Megatron. Yeah, he hasnt put up huge numbers for the Lions, but the defense has to account for him every single snap which frees up Young and Broyles for 1 on 1 coverage.

Learn the game before you make a sarcastic unthoughtful comment.

5. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Well, the thing about him coming out of college was that he needed to be put in a vertical passing attack to be most successful. The Jets simply did not do that (though I did think they were doing a good job with him after two years). I think if he were to be put in a west cost offense, he would benefit.

6. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

it can't be kate upton, since she's seeing verlander........:rofl:

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That's because we have been throwing the ball really quickly. If you watch some game film from Sunday, you see we needed to bring in extra OL or keep Keller/RB in to block a lot to develop any deep or long routes, and we still failed to do that. The few times the OL created time was when the Dolphins rushed 3.

Yes, Harbaugh came in and changed and helped that offense for him. He built it to fit Smith's limitations and play to his strengths. Smith looks so much better now because of it. He understood what he had.

Tebow's in a tough spot. He can't say that Sanchez is the starting QB because that looks bad on him, and he can't say he should be starting because that looks bad. He picked to be here so he had to know.

Sparano was hired before Tebow was even available. He was hired to ground and pound it and go for chunk yardage it seems. Woody definitely pushed them on the coaches who didn't want him or thought they needed him. Probably pushed it on Tanny too because we looked to shore up the backup QB position before the trade.

He earned it by default, but the organization not putting a viable backup behind him. Well they had Stanton who probably would have been thrown in there, but they don't have him anymore.

I don't think it's a big coincidence that when our talent was at the highest, Sanchez and the Jets won game. When our talent drops, Sanchez and the Jets lost games. I think talent and familiarity have something to do with it

8. mr nyjet

how do you know that? none of the others gets a chance to start/play in a real game with the first unit.

i'll go with the guy who nick saban used, who has a proven track record at the college champoinship team ( alabama). mcelroy should start, sanchez carries a clipboard.:mad:

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I've seen enough of both to have very serious doubts about whether they can compete at this level as a starting QB. Of course I don't know, but my opinion is that as bad as Sanchez is, he's our best QB by a long shot. And that sucks dick.

10. mr nyjet

that's where we disagree. sanchez isn't the best qb on the roster. he's 3rd best until simms gets coached up and experienced.

11. mr nyjet

we have a guy like wilson who actually won a championship in college at bama. unlike pete caroll, our resident geniuses are stuck with superdopey glue on sanchez.:mad:

12. mr nyjet

which is exactly why the solution lies in the guy who rex said " isn't up yet" ?- shows how much he knows about offense. about as much as sporano, which is nothing.

start mcelroy, give sanchez the clipboard. tell woody to, write off sanchez contract as a business expense under office supplies.....:rofl:

13. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Yeah, 'cos John Parker Wilson and Brodie Croyle are just lighting it up in the NFL.

14. mr nyjet

they are doing as well as sanchez......:breakdance:

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

No one should take you serious after this. This is down-right hysterical.

16. Angelsword

Angelsword New Member

Well, Bill did stay with a 2nd year Qb who had barely made the roster in his first year over Drew Bledsoe even when Bledsoe got healthy. Bledsoe at that time was a pro bowl qb, and Brady was an unknown, most coaches would have gone back to Bledsoe.

Rex is keeping sanchez out of stubbornness. Yes this situation is different, but he isn't even giving Tebow a chance. His season is nearly at an end, and he won't even put in Tebow at garbage time. I'm almost convinced he actually (stupidly) believes Mark Sanchez will take them somewhere this season.

17. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Not sure where you got this? From everything I've read, the coaching staff liked what they saw from day one of camp with Brady.

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

It's a sad state of affairs in Jetville when average quarterback play makes people here ecstatic.

I get it...a simple 5 yard throw and catch has me applauding the team.

Hmmm....maybe Sparano is onto something with those fist-pumps.

19. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This is the sad truth.
    I was a Sanchez supporter, but that's fading quick.
    I recognize that his receivers pretty much suck, and the O-line hasn't been shit in 2 years, but the dude hasn't improved at all. He was HORRIBLE this week.
    If the JETS continue to slide enough to where there's a worthy QB draft pick they pull the trigger, and let him play out his contract, while the rook gets to ride the pine for a year. With any luck (miracle) he pulls a Drew Brees story and figures it out then ....... of course in classic JETS fashion., that would be with another team.

20. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Have you seen many of the other sub-5 years QB's the last few weeks?

Cam Newton ?

Andy Dalton ?

Josh Freeman ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.