Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jett

Jett Member

We do NOT have a QB on this roster. The only one I would trust is McElroy and this dude hasn't even played a real game.

Sanchez is a backup QB, it is what it is.

Tebow is a great football player, not a QB. I was once opposed against him starting, but shit, he can at least extend the play something mark can't.

Greg, high football IQ, game manager type QB. If we had a running game and a stud defense I'd say he's our best option. unfortunately we got neither. so we have no QB's on this roster that we can win with.

Here's the bottom line, Mark sucks. And im tired of the bullshit excuses people give this kid. Give this kid an amazing oline, stud wideouts, and he would still be bad. Average is the definition of Mark with a stud team, and terrible with a team like this. He will never be a good qb.

2. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

Relax you two, clearly you fell for my Sanchezfanatic imitation. I was sarcastically making fun of the points the Sanchez apologists make, just look at my other posts, I've been unwaveringly critical of Sanchez this year.

3. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

So what you're saying is we have no hope.

There is no hope in Sanchez. He's horrible. Tony Romo is a gutless choker that pads his stats against bad opponents, and he's roughly 15 times the quarterback Sanchez is.

4. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

In fairness to them, it's hard to tell where the serious defense ends and the parody begins.

At this point, Sanchez defenders are caricatures of themselves.

5. Rex's Sweater Vest

Exactly, that was the point. I was honestly looking for someone to actually agree with what I said so that they would further incriminate themselves as being delusional like the Sanchez apologists are.

6. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

ridiculous, Romo has had 2 4 INTERCEPTION games this season.

and armandj i know because of my 10 year plus history and experience with game of football. but u don't have to trust me, just ask our coaches and ex-player turned analysts

7. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Romo passer rating: 78.8
    Sanchez passer rating: 72.8

Romo completion percentage: 65.7
    Sanchez completion percentage: 52.9

Romo yards per attempt: 7.33
    Sanchez yards per attempt: 6.38

Romo career passer rating: 95.1
    Sanchez career passer rating: 73.2

8. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sanchez has been far from perfect, but as 1 high level member of Jets organization told me, a lot of pieces around him are "garbage" #nyj

9. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah if maybe Revis was coming back or we had a pass rusher that was going to explode. Mcgahee is much better than Greene.

You are correct, on the quick glance, the situations look similar, when you actually look at it, they are very different.

10. Jett

Jett Member

surround sanchez with amazing talent = average qb

now, surround tony romo with a good line, a good OC, and you got a good qb

11. Jett

Jett Member

its time this team gets serious. get rid of the all the characters on this team. rex bye, ur a good coordinator. bye tanny, youre a business guy, we need a guy who knows talent.

We need a parcells type of a coach, no bullshit in your face guy who will whip these players into shape.

12. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

Romo has an incredible amount of talent around him. He just needs a line that gives him more than 1 second to make his choice.

13. Jett

Jett Member

He's got good WR's. but thats his problem, no line.

14. displacedfan

Until he just forgets how to throw and throws 5 interceptions in a game. Romo is frustrating to watch. He's got inconsistency problems like Sanchez and when things go bad they spiral a lot. He's obviously better than Sanchez, but man his games go so much higher and lower than Sanchez's games

15. displacedfan

This deserves a lot of attention. If this is true, I wonder how high up this feeling is and if they are starting at Tanny for this. If this is a common feeling high up, that's a bleak future for Tanny.

16. Rex's Sweater Vest

This says all you need to know really.

And just looking at the leagues starting quarterbacks, I would take nearly every quarterback over Sanchez.

I'd take..

Brady
    Fitzpatrick
    Tannehill
    Flacco
    Roethlisberger
    Dalton
    P. Manning
    Rivers
    Palmer
    Schaub
    Luck
    Gabbert
    Hasselbeck
    E. Manning
    Vick
    RGIII
    Romo
    Newton
    Brees
    Freeman
    Ryan
    Ponder
    Rodgers
    Cutler
    Stafford
    Wilson
    Bradford
    Smith

These are 28 starting quarterbacks I would take over Sanchez, 28 starting QBs who are performing better than Sanchez in regards to QB rating.

The ones I would not take are.. Cassel, Skelton, and Weeden. In his 4th season, Sanchez is still a basement QB, and nearly every QB in the league is better or showing more promise than him.

17. displacedfan

You would seriously take Gabbert, Ponder, Flacco over Sanchez? Sanchez is a bottom tier QB, but those are interesting, especially Flacco. Flacco who has been given as much and more talent than Sanchez stills struggles just like Sanchez. They have Ray Rice, Boldin, Torrey Smith, Jacoby Jones and do I need to talk about that defense?

And Vick would be garbage here. Dumping off to Lesean McCoy is a lot different than dumping off to Shonn Greene. Sanchez is still a bottom tier QB, but some of your QBs on your list would come here and probably do as bad or worse

18. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Where do you get your first statement? It is like a disease around here with you people.

Sanchez has never had amazing talent around him. He has had talented players, but never amazingly talented surrounding cast. His best success has been with Dustin Keller and Braylon Edwards - two not-amazingly talented players. See, "Where is Braylon now.." for further proof.

By the way, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, DeMarco Murray and Jason Witten are above and beyond extremely more talented than our offensive roster has ever been.

Felix Jones alone would be an upgrade to our rushing game. GTFOH with your asinine comments about Mark.

This is the problem, you people come in here make these arguments, someone argues against said idiotic comment - because the outrageous comment is obviously false - and all of a sudden we get accused of saying Mark is a great QB.

Mark is not, or has not ever, been a great QB. He has shown flashes of talent in a sea of mediocrity around him. Some people believe it is better to fix other problems on the team and then focus on him. You would hope that in the time it takes to fix the other issue areas, that Mark figures it out. If not - then move on.

But these comments are proof that this fanbase is completely crazy.

I'll give you something to chew on: Sanchez has had more playoff success with less talent than Romo. Yes, yes, we all know - It was the defense that got the Jets to and through the playoffs. There, i saved you the time of writing a response.

#1158 RobertTheJr, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  19. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I dispute this claim. The Jets had the No. 1 rushing O in the league in Sanchez first year with lots of talent in the passing game. We had the No. 2 rushing O in the league in his second year with lots of talent in the passing game.

Both years we had mediocre passing attacks yet we did well because we could run the ball and had great defense.

While I think Romo is highly over rated he has been asked to do much more then Sanchez has been asked to do. Put Romo behind the No. 1 rushing O and No. 1 D in the league and I would like his chances of taking the Cowboys to the Superbowl.

20. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Put a veteran Romo in place of a rookie and 2nd year QB and he will succeed to a greater extent? I hope so - although I am not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.