Rex standing up for sanchez in the post game press conferencee

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets4lyfah, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

But what are you suppose to say, open a can of worms and say "we will evaluate".

2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

since i respect you as a poster : sanchez is a wco qb. he can not play in a conventional offense.

tebow is a spread/ wildcat offense qb. he cannot play in a conventional offense.

the only two guys who can are mcelroy and simms. at this point, you have to start mcelroy unless you throw out the entire current offense.

personally, if i was in chrage tomorrow, i would fire tannybum, badway, sporano, cavanugh, and sutton immediately. it can't get any worse. let sanchez tote the clipboard and give tebow at least two series per game in the wildcat. be sellers for draft picks at the deadline. during the offseason, bring in a wco offensive coordinator, a real football gm, and let him hire the replacements . polihan would be ideal, since he has a winning track record, building 3 teams to sb status ( buffalo, indy, and carolina).

#202 mr nyjet, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. mr nyjet

i say " everybody's job is open. i go by what i see. guys who make plays play, guys who don't sit. i don't care what your contract costs, where you were drafted, traded, or signed as free agent. i go by results. the rest is just bullshit.
    do your talking with your play. otherwise, shut up!":mad:

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

If you are going to do all of that, you might as well give Tebow a couple games as a starter to see what he can do, either running a conventional offense or more of a hybrid Spread Option one like they are running in Washington.

5. mr nyjet

remember robertson and gholston, who looked great in practice but did nothing in games? add sanchez to that list.

mcelroy was ready thanks to nick saban at alabama. get rid of cavanugh and sporano. even westoff could call plays better than either one of those two morons. heck, let chad or oconnell do it. they couldn't do any worse than the dysfunctional duo we have on the payroll now.:mad:

#205 mr nyjet, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  6. mr nyjet

good idea, however, the idiots running the team are not going to listen to either one of us. who are you going to believe, them or your own eyes? they are totally clueless. no wonder bellicheat laughs at them.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Garbage time was from the start of the 2nd q. Yes I saw the game.

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Yeah, but you can't say that to the media, because there will be so many questions about people's job it will be distracting.

Though I hope he says it to the players privately post game, he will be a fool not to do so!

9. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

Seriously? When Tebow stepped in for Orton last year, the Broncos were able to learn some new plays and formations. Ya'll act like it would be a feat of monumental proportions for the Jets to make similar changes. Evidently some of you think the Broncos players are smarter than the Jets players.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Blow it up,,,,,,,,Tuesday comes fast ,,,,,,,let's see what guys who have not been playing have and can do. We already know what guys on offense can do and it ain't much

11. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'm tired of having this discussion. Mark was the 5th pick in the draft. You take a qb that high, he is there to win championships. Mark is a complete bust of a pick who still makes the same rookie mistakes he always did. He is worthless. Period end of story. Anybody who is still defending mark needs their head checked.

12. vedmedv

vedmedv Member

Sanchez sucks so bad he makes us all suck a little more at whatever we do, as long as we have a "rex type" to make excuses afterwards.

Woody-----stop this circus.

13. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Banned

Just like Sparano's loyalty to Henne eventually got him fired.
    Hiring Sparano will be the downfall of the franchise, maybe that will be a good thing for you guys in the end.

14. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Are you serious? You can't be serious can you?

This is an ongoing problem now for years. In 2009 and 2010 we had the best defense in the league, along with one of the best run games. Sanchez was just as inconsistent then as he is today. Last year we went 8-8 with an inconsistent Mark Sanchez. Was Sparano there then? Sparano isn't the guy who has loyalty for Sanchez, it's Rex Ryan! Anyone who has watched this team knows that.

I'm not sure if you're just an idiot or trolling. Hard to tell

15. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Here is whats going to happen. They are going to blow steam up our ass through this by week, give us a little hope something will change, then they come out against Seattle and do the same shit.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Another intelligent post , I am afraid you might be right .

17. John Chisum

John Chisum Banned

Let's say Tebow fails, why would the Jets "pay the price?" What are you thinking would happen if Tebow bombs?

18. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

Jesus will shun the jets to hell. If he hasn't already.

19. WillBBC

WillBBC Member

They look friggin' inept in all phases right now. Nice game before the bye!

Brutal.

20. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

Exactly. Give *me* seven seconds and a bunch of space i'll complete a few passes. A good qb makes his own space and time.