War of Words Heating Up With Fins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LongIslandBlitz, Oct 25, 2012.

1. FriendlyDolphin

That explains the fluke he was garbage with the bills and with the jets this year maybe he should ask Landry for some roids :breakdance:

2. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Dude you shouldn't even be laughing ,Whens the last time the Dolphins went on to win a playoff game???? I remeber when the fins got blown out 62-7 by the Jaguars in 2000 in the wild card, what a discrace, Marino couldn't even win Miami a championship ,jokes on you Atleast we can say we went to the AFC title game 2 out of 3 years and won 4 playoff games, what the fuck can you say

3. FriendlyDolphin

lol so now there's a criteria for determining the better franchise how about you go look at both teams accolades that's all I need to say dumb bitch. Those AFC games 2 years ago don't determine your relevancy now you're mediocre at best in fact that's the only thing nyjunc spouts to make sanchez sound like a good QB. Why are you talking about championships you're a jet fan :rofl: Seriously we have one of the best coaches of of all time and QB, More AFC champion ships, a perfect season, more division championships, better win %, more Hall of Famers, more Superbowls and just much more richer history plain and simple... Hell the only good QB you ever had was Namath and all he does is hate on the Jets lol! Please just keep your mouth shut something I wish Rex would do too. I'll quote a poster on here directing this at you which made perfect sense for your dumbass comment.

#23 FriendlyDolphin, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Maybin needs to play though, Rex is riding Pace and Thomas too much which hurts us at times. Maybin should play at least 40% of the snaps this weeks

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You're not very friendly.

6. NJJets20

NJJets20 Active Member

Awfully misleading username..... I guess all Dolphin fans are liars. Doesn't surprise me too much.

7. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

It's valid to say that the Rex Ryan-era Jets have shown they can compete for a Super Bowl and that the Joe Philbin-era Dolphins are rebuilding. You're talking as though the 2 AFCCG's were under Herm Edwards...

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you are certainly welcome here, we just ask that you don't pick on the retards while you stay.They are our retards and we will take care of them if need be.

9. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

More Superbowls? You mean more appearances? As in 1 more with probably the best QB to ever play in the NFL and you couldn't get back there one more time? The Jets are undefeated in SBs.

There - my piss stream is longer than yours...

10. LongIslandBlitz

Richest history??? The Dolphins on hard knocks was as exciting as watching paint dry, Philbin has the personality of a napkin,oh and by the way Sanchez has more playoff wins then your entire franchise in the last two decades

11. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Maybin is just like Crowder...Two fools that have no reason to run their mouths...

12. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

The white napkin my daughter drew at dinner tonight on had way more personality than Philbin.

13. deathstar

I'll take Philbin's boring ness...

Much better than a loud mouth jackass. :rofl:

14. LongIslandBlitz

immpossible

15. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

in before the friendly dolphins fan ban

16. deathstar

What's the problem with the truth? :up:

17. FriendlyDolphin

Yes more superbowls you didn't know 2>1 ?
    What does hardknocks have to do with us having more history? Also false sanchez aka carried by his team won 4 playoff games in the last 2 decades we won 5. Why even mention sanchez since you your self has mention he's horrible.

18. FriendlyDolphin

For stating facts

19. FriendlyDolphin

Rex Ryan first season was 9-7 something we could get this year and if we're rebuilding at 3-3 than the jets must be????

20. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

you can state all the "facts" you want. it's not very respectful to preempt these facts by calling the person you're debating with a dumb bitch. especially if you're participating in discussions on a rival's forum. how is that post not going to be viewed as inflammatory? we're all older than that. plus it only makes the rest of your argument come of as foolish and full of angst.

#40 RutgersJET, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012