Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

This is what makes me laugh whenever I come to these forums. Fans blindly loyal to someone who has had a few good games over the course of his entire career.

Every QB has dropped passes from his players, every QB has deflected passes that turn into picks. It is just how the game works. However, when you have a QB that constantly under-throws, or overthrows, or floats a ball too high, or throws it at the feet of a receiver, you get more turn overs. That last pick that Stinkchez threw last night was a perfect example...

It was too high. The WR went up for it and tried his best to catch it, it hit his fingertips and was subsequently intercepted, thus ending the Jets drive.

JJ Watts is not some super awesome elite talent that the NFL has never seen before. He just watches the QB. He was so successful last night BECAUSE Stinkchez STARES down his targets, making it VERY easy to get in his line of sight to jump up and get a finger or two on the ball.

There were ONLY TWO good passes thrown last night, the TD pass to Cumberland and one other one. The rest were predictable, or poorly thrown(even if they became receptions).

To the person that said the would love to see Tom Brady come in here and try, I would love to see that too, even if he threw for 350 yards and 4 TDs with 0 picks, some of you would be claiming that Brady only did it because of X, Y, or Z and nothing would be proven to you because you have effing BLINDERS on for a sh1tty QB.

Stop living in the past to your two decent years recently, let's not forget the first one was a damn gift from the Colts and you should have never been there to begin with. You have earned ONE deep trip to the playoffs with Stinkchez and that was because of the awesome defense, not the offense at all.

You scored TWO TDs last night but only ONE was on offense. It is time for a QB change in New York. Learn to embrace that fact, and live with it. Stinkchez is not your answer. he is a baddie who would not even be a back up QB on many other NFL teams. I know I would MOST DEFINITELY take Ryan Mallet over Mark Sanchez ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, and I suspect that many members of this community agree with me.

2. Antdvda

Antdvda New Member

The amount of Sanchez support on here is astonishing. It most certainly matches the Tebow support nation wide.

Anyway, you all got what you want, Sanchez will start next week against Indy. A game that he can't even look too bad. He will play well and get the start for the rest of the year.

This team will wollow in mediocrity for the rest of the season with Sanchez and Tebow will never be the starter.

3. mitsudriver

mitsudriver Member

Sanchez is ranked 33rd in completion % out of the 32 teams in the NFL. You can make excuses all you want but come on.

4. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I was just about to post that...54% and looking better each game......

5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Your saying "that is all" becasue you have a weak minded argument. In fact, you look like a fucking idiot with about 10 seconds of checking into it.

Weedon's two leading receivers are his running backs. The browns are using lots of short throws to keep his mistakes down yet he still has thrown 9 picks. Ben Watson is tied or the team lead in catches and vastly better than any active TE on our roster. I'd trade any WR we have active besides Kerely for Greg Little. Fuck man, at least put a tiny little bit of work into a statement like that.

6. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

People taking the Colts lightly need to relax. They sacked Rodgers 5 times, and we all know how good Sanchez is with pressure. Not a gimme.

7. catfish

catfish New Member

his drop rate is 6.2% overall, league average is 6.6%

8. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

No...Weeden is at 54%...better than Sanchez. But he has that talent laden receiver core......wait a minute....no he doesn't? And he's a rookie?

9. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

deal with it. this is not florida or denver, tebow fanboys can't just bully the FO to letting their boy start.

10. catfish

catfish New Member

weedens drop rate is over 10%

11. Wolf Brother

Wolf Brother Banned

48% competition when 9 out of 10 throws is a checkdown or a pass thrown in front of the sticks where a first down is unlikely. The defense LETS Mark do those throws. You saw it last night. Pass thrown short of the First Down. My opinion is the coach with all of his talk about Mark being the guy "No Question", he needs to put Tebow on the bench and let Mark play it out. Otherwise, I just don't see the point in playing Mark at all going forward. Blame his performance on everyone else. But, if you want him to be the guy, then play him the rest of the way. Do I think he's the guy. Nope. Never have. But, Rex should go down with the ship. He's talked up Mark this long: they should go down together swinging.

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

stats are misleading I don't kno how drop rate is calculated but i doubt it's that accurate. I know what i see and I watch all the games, i don't see other receivers as inept as what Sanchez has

13. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Aside from the Pitt game drops haven't been a huge impact, all QBs deal with drops, neither has separation or talent of the WR's. They've gotten open, Sanchez simply misses them.

14. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Definitely one of the more absurd things I've read on this board...

Stats and facts be DAMNED, I don't know how they're calculated but they're WRONG, I know what I see!

15. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

This is absolutely epic. Seriously And I thought some Tebow fans were delusional. So now rookies have an advantage over a 4th year starter roflmao.

16. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

And he keeps coming up with gems. Thank you for being you.

17. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

That guy is a troll. No one in their right minds believes anything he posts....

18. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Our receivers did a surprisingly good job of creating space and getting open last night.

We cant use “crappy receivers cant get open” as an excuse for last night. Mark missed at least a half dozen throws badly. The o-line also did a good job protecting Mark.

19. catfish

catfish New Member

total # of drops over attempts, drops as calculated by PFF

20. NFL

NFL Active Member

Good point! Also gotta realise that Schaub has a run game to fool defenses on and two TE to drop the ball off to. I want them to put Tebow in so everyone can shut up when he goes 2 for 8 again, or put him in against NE so Brady can throw more touchdowns than Tebow threw completions. Look back at the stats from the Broncos - Patriots game, its hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.