Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Sanchez was bad again tonight. The two ints were not all on him, but he was once again very inaccurate and missed on a lot of throws.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I know Tebow is a better player than Kerley , If Tebow starts last drive you have a higher probability of winning , he has an all time nfl record in comeback wins (in just his second season ) and highest 4th quarter QBR last year ( per start) .

I did not say he was the best player on jets I said better than Kerley and he is .

3. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

The funny thing is, I'm not even dying to see Tebow take over -- although that last possession was tailor-made for him. But I don't care. We can trade for someone else if we're averse to Tebow. Just get Sanchez out.

4. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

You're right, it is. Don't do much of the first & not much of the second.

5. reverseapachemaster

Well the problem is if you only get 2 ypc that's only 8 yards. No first down.

6. jetsfank57

jetsfank57 New Member

Wow Sanchez is such a failure, making excuses. No responsibility. What a failure.

Start Tebow.

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

That I agree with. Why they don't keep Tebow in the game instead of our inept RBs is beyond me.

8. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Much like the idiots in Ray Lucas and Schein on SNY(Klecko is reasonable, same with Custer), anyone who thinks Sanchez is solely to blame has no fucking clue what they are watching.

1st Int was a tipped pass and as a result an INT......2nd one was on Cumberland for not getting the ball. He played a alright game, not a great one...but given the pressure he was feeling, a lame running attack yet again and unfamiliar targets on offense.....he did well enough to keep us in the game, if not win it.

When you give a QB absolutely nothing at RB that can be adequate as a runner or catcher, inconsistent O-Line protection(Though Houston has a heck of a pass rush) and weapons that either run routes wrong or drop passes.....well your result is an average day.

Sanchez did no wrong. He was not magical or amazing but the talent around him prevents him from making plays.

9. Organized Chaos

I really wanted to see Tebow at the start of the season when I thought the defense would be really good. I thought Tebow would turn the ball over less than Mark and sustain longer drives letting the defense rest.

I'm not even sure if it matters at this point, but I've seen enough of the sulking Sanchez show. It's getting to the point of WFH where the product (player) on the field is so bad I'm disgusted to watch. Sanchez actually looks like he's regressed this season, and it can't be pinned all on the WRs.

10. Remarker

Remarker Banned

OK OK, under 50% completion is acceptable.

11. BakerMaker

You get that pressure by the Texans pass rush does that no?

Another thing is the 3rd quarter because of our shitty Run Defense(And because of McKnight) the Jets got destroyed in Time of Poss. and the offense could not get any kind of rhythm after how much time the Texans burnt on the ground with Foster in the 3rd quarter.

12. BakerMaker

Tipped passes do lead to in-completions. Also when guys like Powell stumble and Greene/Cumberland don't catch balls also lead to in-completions.

13. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

It's not acceptable. But neither is everything else that's happening on offense. I really want to slap some sense into Sparano right now. That was a substitution nightmare.

14. Organized Chaos

15. EastVillager

EastVillager Member

And bad passes lead to in-completions. As does bad timing, bad decision making, poor pocket awareness. Lots of quarterbacks deal with drops. But none has as bad a completion percentage as Mark.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Every Tebow fan has been told over and over that completion percentage is the end all be all of stats , Decker and Thomas ranked in bottom 14 in the entire league in drops , I guess the same rules do not apply for Tebow

17. BakerMaker

Then if its above his head, why tip it up rather than let it go incomplete? That's a catchable ball....Keller could make that play. Cumberland just isn't a NFL starting TE. He almost dropped his TD catch.

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Thou hath speaketh truthfully.

19. NewYorkEveryThing

I am not say he sucks..... But Tonight ... Sanchez looked like he was scared and excepts losing right now!!.... What can you do???? We have no talent.. Tebow was not afraid and just's wants to play... The second stringers came to play.... Sanchez is already looking as to where he will play next.. I am not a tebow homer .....but at least he won't look like JJ watts prison.....You know what..

20. BakerMaker

Its a stupid fucking stat idiots use to justify a point. A QB can check down time and time again for a few yards and have a quality completion percentage which it seems like some silly Jets fans want.

Completion percentage is just the argument being used that people who loathe Sanchez hide behind since he's last in the stat.