Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I didn't know losing back to back games in OT is considered looking good :up:

Have fun never having a home field advantage

2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

if we can get a real general manager before then, maybe you will regret that statement. at this point, you do have the upper hand.

we still have a couple of idiots in the front office, which expands to three whenever the owner visits.

3. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

I would totally take Tannehill over Sanchez tbh. Take that trade straight up any day.

4. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Through 4 games sanchez is on pace for 3252 yards 20 tds and 20 turnovers (16 int 4 fumbles)

5. Banjo

Banjo Banned

It's Tebow Time. You know it, I know it, Sanchez even knows it

6. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

Sanchez is surrounded with bums. The running game is a total and complete joke. The WRs, aside from Kerley, are total bums. We have absolutely NO GOD DAMNED SKILL PLAYERS! Mike Tannenbum has brought us to this point. Today wasn't Sanchezs fault. It was the front offices fault.

7. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

You joined in March therefore anything you say is irrelevant.

8. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

All that really needs to be said .Sanchez was by no means good and he has been a problem but the Jet fan feels the need to use him as a scapegoat to cover up the other problems on this team.

Mr.T has been a terrible GM for a while now.....there's zero depth on this team. Its what happens when you trade up in almost every single NFL Draft, you end up with fringe NFL players as your backups and when called upon fail to get anything done.

9. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

We all know that a QB doesn't win or lose in a vacuum. I'm tired of FOs that search for the perfect "elite" QB instead of adding talented players to help the QB already on board. We need some playmakers and depth. How many times have I got to say that even Brady can't win without the help of the team?

10. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Honestly, if Tebow starts today, or even Mcelroy, the result will be the same, it is unacceptable to give up 194 rushing yards, and only rush for 45, period, and this is coming from a guy that wanted Orton benched last year. Also I think Tebow would struggle with this group of players on this team, there is no playmakers on it right now.

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

If Sanchez had played better we would've rushed for 300 yards instead. Duhhh

12. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

My patience with Sanchez is pretty much done. Fed up making excuses for his poor play. At some point he needs to rise above the mess and show *something*. No evidence of that though.

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

we should test this hypothesis immediately. Its Tebow time.

14. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

After week 1, I thought MS was turning a corner to be honest. Now fast forward to week 4. He is exactly what I thought he was. A BUM!!!

34 of 101 for 547 yards, 2 TDs 2 Picks with a completion % of roughly 34% Holy crap man. We can no longer blame the O-Line. We can no longer blame the OC. This is on him. He simply is not a good QB.

I watched Brady play scared for the 1st half yesterday and commented that he looked like he didn't trust his line and that something needed to be done at halftime or this would be a long day, then the Pats come out and put the wood to Buffalo with 45 second half points. I figure Brady was just uncomfortable for what ever reason but he bounced back and made us Pats fans forget all about the atrocious 1st half we saw.

Jets fans...not so lucky. Mighty Mark looks scared. he still stares down his receivers badly, he still holds on to the ball too long, over throws, under throws, whatever can be done badly, Sanchez finds a way to do it.

Enough blaming everyone else. Get the heck rid of MS NOW. He is a bum and is not worth anyone's praise. The New York sports market deserves better than this. Those 1st two years seem like an anomaly now. Forget them. They absolutely mean nothing. Live in the past, DIE in the past.

I do not think Tebow is the solution either but I am willing to bet McElroy will be better. Just watching the Jets play right now is annoying and I am not even a Jets fan.

Its time to rebuild. Bench the scrub and get someone else at the helm, even if you have to trade Stinkchez away right now. Dump Holmes too.

I do not even look forward to the Pats/Jets game because I know its going to be so lopsided in the Pats favor, that we will see Mallet in there in the second half. I want to see a good match up. I want to see a competitive AFC East. At this point, I am not even sure the Patriots could do anything to NOT WIN the division. Hell, even a Brady injury might not even do it...its like the football gods just want to hand the AFC East title to New England. C'mon New York...wtf...you are better then this...

15. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

:rofl: Needed that laugh. Sad Sack sucks, he has got to go.

16. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Thread summary. It's hard to argue against these posts composed of stats/analysis/facts/civility... The Tebots sure are compelling.

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

TNjet is not a Tebot ( if only based on sign up date) but he does hate him some Sanchez!

18. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

Sadly, I cannot hate you for this.

19. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

We should merge this thread with " I'M TIRED Of everyone ganging up on Mark" and see what kind of bastard children it spawns.

20. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Better yet we should create sub forum for all the Sanchez hate threads. There they can inbred to their hearts content. SANCHEZMANIA
    or maybe

QB hate
    RB hate
    GM hate
    Coach hate
    Misc hate

#240 Jon_Snow, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012