Tebow Is Already Outperforming Sanchez

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by whichfan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. whichfan

whichfan New Member

I am not surprised that Tebow is already outperforming Mark Sanchez and everyone is too focused on completions to notice it.

I dare any one of you guys to pull up TD to Int % from beginning of training camp and compare.

Tebow's efficiency as a scorer in the NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanchez.

Sanchez will complete more passes for more yards but also with more interceptions. Tebow will get roughly the same amount of TD's but without the interceptions.

And in the end, when it comes to winning, that's what matters most. TD to Int %

2. catfish

catfish New Member

its comparing apples to oranges, one is going against the 1's the other against the 2's. By all accounts Sanchez looks more comfortable in the offense. I wouldn't say Tebow is close, much less winning the battle and I am a huge Tebow fan

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm shocked that after what seems like Tebows first good day passing you'd make a post like this. Shocked.

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Tebow did throw a 60 yard TD pass over cro with the 1s today...just sayin

5. whichfan

whichfan New Member

Trying to figure out why a mod felt the need to make a reply into a thread. FYI everyone this is not my thread.

6. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

funny the coaches handing out very few 1ST team REPS seem to have not noticed either.

7. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Seriously? Can you tamp it down just out of recognition that people see one example (you) and paint all people who like Tebow with the same brush?

And to those on the other side -- whichfan has never claimed to be a Jets fan, so spare us the lamentations about supporting a player over the good of the team. whichfan is no different than a Bills or Patriots fan coming here to talk smack or negatively about Sanchez -- he just happens to have a Tebow Woody. Free country, I guess.

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I don't understand what you are saying?

You mean this was just a regular post and somebody made a thread about it, and makes it look like you are the thread starter?

9. Apple Jack

Apple Jack Banned

What? Not sure what you're saying

10. catfish

catfish New Member

1 pass in one practice does not mean he is beating Sanchez. Is it a good thing for Tebow, sure, but don't make it in to more than what it is. So far he has "won" one practice. He needs to be focused on improving up to average as a passer, not worried about being the starter this year. He needs the time during the season to work on his footwork

11. Potzer

Potzer New Member

Fact.

Above and beyond that.

Coaches will decide who's out performing who, they see who they're competing against and with whom they're competing.

More watching, less posting. =x

12. catfish

catfish New Member

this thread started as a reply in another thread. It was moved here by mods as they felt it would derail the other thread

13. Apple Jack

Apple Jack Banned

Tks, I can see why.

14. whichfan

whichfan New Member

I didn't create this thread. You did.

Attention any sort of objective Tebow supporters.

Make sure you DO NOT reply to any threads in the main forum with positive or level headed Tebow endorsements backed by facts or this guy is going to move your reply, turn it into a thread speak in YOUR name and threaten you with a ban.

15. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Completely agree.

16. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Breathtaking display of douchebaggery.

17. whichfan

whichfan New Member

yes because its perfectly ok for that thread to have 20 replies about how Sanchez is better and Tebow should be traded...no risk of derailment there...as long as all the replies are pro Sanchez/anti-Tebow

....but talk about Tebows superior TD-to-INT something he has outperformed Sanchez his entire career, and that's a risk for derailment...

I would still love a logical explanation, but I don't expect to get one.

18. Bannon

Bannon New Member

By way of suggestion, I think it would be better to have an omnibus thread here for posts that are moved from other threads in the Jets forum. Something like "Tebow posts moved here." Long term, I think a new thread every time a post needs to be moved will have a misleading and confusing effect.

19. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I don't think the test is "risk for derailment." I think it's positive statements about Tebow -- they go here. There's no point in banging your head against a wall.

They say doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Just deal with it -- this is not the NFL. This is the internet. Whatever is to happen on the field will happen on the field.

I'll consider your suggestion in the future if it fits the scenario.

20. catfish

catfish New Member

to be fair positive about Tebow and risk derailment basically mean the same thing. You know that post was going to get trolled to the point that the thread would never recover. Right wrong or indiferent the mods are correct that the thread would have been derailed.

Regarding the OP I won't make any judgements on either QB until I see it myself. Profootballfocus.com was at camp today doing their camp tour, they should have a pretty unbiased opinion about what they saw posted tomorrow as well.