Tebow will make the Jets 12-4 or better THIS season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by jb1095, Jun 18, 2012.

1. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

You really are off your rocker. It does no good arguing with someone so ignorant of actual facts.

2. FakeSpike13

FakeSpike13 Banned

Well he proved one thing...You wealthy college boys don't have the education to admit when you're wrong. :lol:

3. catfish

catfish New Member

easy there Ricky Bobby

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Oh bullshit. Manning and Elway were freaking expected to take their teams to the playoffs and win SBs. That's why they were the most sought after QBs in the ERAs.

And no, people telling you that you shouldn't start your own business doesn't make you a HoF QB, but it does make you a better business person than what those people thought you would be.

As for the rest of your shit, funny isn't it that people don't remember that the Bears had a 57 yd FG of their own. Or that DThomas dropped a sure TD pass that was a pretty spiral and hit him right in the hands. Or that Prater had a 28 yard FG attempt blocked.

5. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

His first 8 starts he was 5-3. 1-2 in 2010 and then 4-1 in his next 5 in 2011. So whose cherry picking what here? He went 7-1 in 2011 but those werent his first 8 starts. Also lets look at who he beat?

1 team with a winning record!

It wasnt Tebow or even the Denver Defense being that good Tebow and the Broncos got lucky on their schedule. Really sit back for once and go through those games...just once. Take your tebow glasses off and really really lok at those games. They needed luck to win 2, they played a soft schedule and San Diego and oakland gave the division away on the final weekend. Only one of them needed to win and they were in...there goes your precious playoff game.

Truth is the broncos suck with or without Tebow and the entire run was garbage.

6. Demosthenes9

Actually, let's look at your last statement. the broncos did suck, which explains why they were 7-22 (or something to that effect) and 1-4 last season. Tebow comes in and goes 8-5 with that lousy assed team.

Even looking at the "luck", so what ? Sure, Marion Barber ran out of bounds. Guess what ? If Tebow doesn't drive them down for the score, it wouldn't have mattered.

Take the Jets game. Sure, Sanchez threw a pick 6 and the Denver D kept them in the game. Guess what ? If Tebow doesn't take them 95 yards for a score, they would have lost.

Which part of that do you not get ? When the game was on the line and Denver needed a score, MOST OF THE TIME, Tebow did just that.

7. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

The blocked field goal was earned as was the 57 yard FG. The dropped pass was good luck for the bears. Again, you cant refute the FACTS. That if the Bears RB had just sat down the game is over. The Broncos go 7-9 and Tebow doesnt make the playoffs. Tell me I am Wrong?

8. Demosthenes9

The two plays by the Broncos were earned as well. Go back and look at the game tape. It's not as if Barber looked over, saw the sideline, then ran out of bounds. He bounced the play outside to get more yardage, then he was pushed out of bounds by D.J. Williams. Was it a mistake to bounce to the outside? Sure. But Williams still had to push him out instead of bringing him down in bounds.

On the fumble, of course, you won't give any credit to Wesley Woodyard reaching in their and stripping the ball, huh ? Guess Barber just went all butterfingers and dropped it all by himself ??

#348 Demosthenes9, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  9. Potzer

Potzer New Member

You're missing the point.

If the game wasn't won it was a FACT and Tebow's fault.

If the game was won, its a FACT Tebow was lucky the Bronco's carried him.

10. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

No. The point is if Barber stays in bounds the Tebow fans would have had to keep their mouths shut and because of one play THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, we have to hear all about Tebow from the media and his fans. The guy is a bad qb plain and simple

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Ummm... you are taking the end of one season, then lumping it into the total for another season? I think you are cherry picking.

12. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

NOT if you watched any of those games it's NOT.

Tebow's poor play single-handedly gave the Bills the game. They had 4 INTS in the 2nd half, 2 that they turned returned for pick sixes.

Tebow completed only 6 of 22 passes for 0 TDs against the Chiefs to close out the season.

The 2 losses against the Pats resulted from the Pats figuring out how to stop the Donkeys' offense designed specifically to take advantage of Tebow's limited skill set.

The single win in that stretch was illustrative of the blind squirrel's luck: Tebow managed to complete all of 10 passes in 4+ quarters of football.

13. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

So what is your stake in the game Bills fan? Enjoy your chicken wings, Ryan Fitzpatrick and your frigid winters, good luck!

14. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

You are such a sad, sad, clown. Why don't you get some balls and come out of the closet and tell us the real reasons you hate Tebow so much. It would be really interesting to hear what spurs the hate for a humble all-american kid whose goal is to be a good role model and help kids.

15. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

The Bills' season accomplishment last year was beating Tebow and Denver. Their fans are used to not even making the playoffs, much less winning a playoff game.

16. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I think it's more sad that people like yourself are all over Tebow's jock personally - just saying.

I also think your response is pathetic. He brings up a vaild football point that Tebow benefited from the fumble and you respond with that? Did he even say anything negative about Tebow off the field in his response? NO.

A "humble all-american kid" wouldn't respond like that.

I also got some news for you Mark Sanchez is all-american, he is humble and he helps kids as well. He could be seen as a good role model off the field. There are countless examples of players on the Jets and across the league doing good in the community - they are americans as well. Can we not talk bad about the way they play because of that??? Gosh I guess we should never have an opinion on a players performance on the football field again.

17. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

I think its more sad that you have a Browning Nagle avatar- just sayin.
    Seriously, if you are related or something no disrespect, but if not, whew.
    Lets pine on and on how lucky Tebow is and he benefitted from a humble, that is real intelligent football conversation to try to minimize his outstanding season.
    I personally have nothing against Mark Sanchez, couldn't care less, he is just in Tebow's way at the moment. Why don't you go to your Sanchezmania forum and defend him, oh wait, it doesn't exist, because nobody cares. But you my friend are in a Tebowmania forum, don't like it, go think about your good ole days with Browning.

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

WOW you are an idiot.

Browning Nagle sucked complete asshole. I chose him as my avatar as a sarcastic touch for guys like you that will leave as soon as Tim Tebow leaves, I was a Jets fan through his bull shit and I will be one after Tebow's bullshit. Its a tribute to past Jets QBs that have come and gone bringing hope and leaving with failure.

See unlike you I actually am a fan of a football team. I don't latch on a guys nut sack like a little girl. I am a fan of the New York Jets, I have loyalties to an organization that stretch much deeper than my love of one man.

Actually its ironic that you bring that up because Nagle had a lot of similarities to Tebow. He was a "winner" as well when he first got here, from his "winning" college days. He had some success his first year and people like yourself (although not quite as many - and less gay) would give excuses for his failures. I'm not saying Tebow's career will end up like Nagle's but I would not be suprised either.

19. Demosthenes9

Bwahahaha, Nagle's "winning college days" ? Oh yeah, 16-6-1 or something close to that with under 5k yards passing in his 2 seasons as a stater.

20. lastcall

lastcall New Member

Agreed, not in the division we are in.