New Pilgrimage Site in Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Catt_County, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Moslems make pilgrimages to Mecca ... Catholics make pilgrimages to Lourdes, France ... Jews make pilgrimages to Jerusalem ... Tebots are planning pilgrimages to Cortland!!! :rofl:

Pilgrimages

2. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

What the hell is a "Moslem"?

3. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

You need to expand your vocabulary, sweetpea ...

from reference.com

4. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Now watch the Tebow-ites refute the "circus" atmosphere that Denver wanted to avoid. For those that don't get it... Tebow will make being a Jets fan almost unbearable. Mark my words, the "circus" will far outweigh the benefits of bringing him in.

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You are part of the circus.

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You are going to be on suicide watch when Tebow takes over for Sanchez this year.

7. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

No, I am JETS fan that happens to be tired of hearing about a kid that doesn't play his position very well and that will probably do more harm to the Jets than good.

8. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

All I have to say to folks like metsnjets and cval is hang in there guys. He'll be some other team's problem in a year or two, if he is even in the league, and this circus will pack up and leave town with him. My advice is to enjoy the cult's idiocy. I have never met a collectively dumber group of people in my life. It is the reason that I registered on this board.

#8 phaytal, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  9. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Maybe you can get a pit going with the Tebow-seekers:

[youtube]AHb4gs1hwck[/youtube]

10. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

You are so sick of hearing about Tebow, that you spend hours a day in the "Tebowmania" forum. It's one thing if I am calling you up, going into your job, and sending you private emails telling you Tebow is good. It's another thing for you to actively seek out people who like Tebow in a Tebow related forum, then complain that you are "subjected" to hearing about him.

You should go to church then complain about religion being shoved down your throat. Go to McDonalds, then complain about being forced to eat fast food. \

It's no different from someone going into the main Jets forum and complaining that everybody there keeps talking about the Jets. Doesn't make sense. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be in the "Tebowmania" forum.

11. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

That and your obsession with Tim Tebow. Just let it go man. He is not in Denver anymore. You realize you followed Tebow to the Jets forum, just like his fans did? The difference is that we want to see him play football. You just want to talk and gossip about him. Then when he goes to another team you will follow him there as well. You are obsessed, dude.

12. phaytal

phaytal New Member

:rofl2:

You still dont get it. I'm here to troll idiots like you, D9, and the rest of the cult, because you are so easily upset, and quick to e-knight for your savior. You will spend hours of your day looking up high school and college stats to try to prove to everyone else that Tebow is a good quarterback, and the double-cooked piles of shit he served up last year in Denver never happened.

It's hysterical.

[​IMG]

13. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Let us know if it gets rough. You can do it.

14. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Are you kidding? DOH!

That red helmet in my avatar means that I'm a Bills fan, sweetpea, and my team took Tebow apart last season: four -- count 'em, four -- INTs including 2 pick sixes.

I will be doin' the Chicken Dance when Timmy takes over for Sanchez. It can't happen soon enough for me.

15. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

16. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Please don't cry. I understand that your man-crush is going to be holding a clipboard behind a very average quarterback, and you are upset. I doubt it will stop you from Tebowing in your living room, or ordering a custom-made nude Tebow Fathead.

Also, Dumervil was not, and most likely will not be charged with a crime. But nice try.

17. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

You should probably rephrase this.

18. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

I get bored and its fun to poke you guys with little sharp sticks.

19. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

I understand that your man-crush is going to be holding a clipboard behind a very average quarterback, and you are upset. I doubt it will stop you from Tebowing in your living room, or ordering a custom-made nude Tebow Fathead.

I am actually very happy that Tebow's situation has taken a turn for the better. He is now on a good football team and will get plenty of opportunities to show what he can do. He was going to be continually held back in Denver with the old-school inside the box thinking of Fox and Elway. History will show that Tebow was blessed once again to escape that crappy franchise. The Broncos ship is set up for a bigtime sinking, youve got one, if your lucky, one good year out of Peyton Manning. The number one rushing attack? Gone with Tebow. McGahee is about to look real old without the threat of #15 next to him. Oldass qb, crap running game, has been coach and an average defense aren't going to lead to much.
    The Jets on the other hand, are going to be a Superbowl contender by 13. Maybe we get the nude Tebow fathead and slap you and Elway in the face with his Virgin extremeties.

20. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

Got me. That's what I get for posting early in the morning..