Tebow will make the Jets 12-4 or better THIS season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by jb1095, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

I don't see anybody failing to mention the last five games. I see plenty of naysayers such as yourself holding onto that like your last breath.

2. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

You gave me nothing to debate, just a childish insult. I gave you facts, none of which you can dispute. So go ahead and continue too look for any negative point you can use to criticize Tebow, on a forum that is titled Tebowmania. What a waste of time your life seems to be.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Right, it had nothing to do with his defense or special teams, it was all Tebow and his 7 yards per drive prior to the last one ...

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

the Broncos wouldn't have been in that position without strong defensive play, but in the end, it was indeed Tebow and that 95 yard drive that he engineered and capped off with that 20 yard blitz beating run for a TD. :)

5. TennMike

TennMike New Member

We got a tough start to the season. I think Rex will pull Sanchez after week 4 and let Tebow take it from there. I still can't beleive we offered Tebow. SHoulve just drafted another QB IMO

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Well, if that's the case, then he is not to blame for the 1-4 end to the season that you like to point out so regularly. You can't have it both ways.

7. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see what was so over-the-top about what I said to cause embarrassment. I sincerely believe that these guys are posting in the Tebow forum everyday all day because they fear the day he will take over for Sanchez. If he has no chance to start and is a punt-protector/FB/TE, then why pay him so much attention? I think it is because they know what is coming and it disturbs them.

8. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Bronco losses were caused by Tebow.... Wins were in spite of Tebow.

Why can't we all just agree Tebow was a part of the reason they won the games they did, and part of the reason they lost the games they did. Extremes drive me nuts!

9. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Unless Sanchez is competing for the starting Punt Protector spot, then he's got nothing to worry about.

10. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

They don't pay him any attention. They pay attention to the over the top predictions.

I'm a believer in Tebow, I think he has a good chance to be a starter one day. What I don't think is that the jets brought him in to take or even really compete for Sanchez's job. (Not that he won't compete)

I think they brought him in to run Sparanos WC package and as a defense disrupter for gadget plays. They will try to develope him and use his abilities to the fullest.

I should not have called you an idiot, for that I apologize. Both sides of this get ahead of themselves and just say shit to inflame the other.. I'm just as sick of hearing "Tebow is so awesome, he just wins... blah blah!" as I am "Tebow is garbage, Denver won in spite of him.. blah teboneheads!"

Tebow is a great football player, a playoff winning qb and a very inconsistant passer. He needs alot of work to get another starting job.

Thats my rant on that..

11. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Sanchez: 4 playoff wins (all on road)
    Tebow: 1 playoff win (home)

I like Tebow. Hate all the baggage (not his own doing, at least not entirely), but I like Tebow as a guy, and I hope he can help out this team in some way.

Posts like the OP are certifiably insane and why people like me, and most football fans, dislike Tebow's legion of followers.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

The oft-repeated: "I like Tebow, but I detest people who like Tebow."

13. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Tebow brings zero baggage. Lame fans talking about how they dislike his fans on a Tebowmania forum are the over baggage charge, most just aren't smart enough to see it, yet.
    Thats pretty funny how you think you speak for most football fans. Tebow is the most popular athlete in America, so good luck with that dislike of his fans that you are so certain you are a part of some imaginary majority with.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

First of all, show me one case where I ever pointed to the 1-4 end to the season. Secondly, it's not my fault the team couldn't carry him the last 5 games.

15. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

The original post is far from insane if you have any confidence in your Jet squad. The Jets were an 11-5 contending team before they handed the reigns to Sanchez and he regressed last season, throwing untimely interceptions bringing down a good team to an 8-8 level.
    Tebow took over a piece of crap 4-12 team, that was already 1-4 again before he got his shot. He instantly produced winning football to the point of winning the division and a playoff win. If he can do that with the pathetic Denver Broncos, 12-4 is far from out of the question with a seasoned Jet squad.
    Case in Point Tebow defeating Sanchez in their only head to head meeting. Even though Tebow didn't do much until the end, he still didn't kill his team like Sanchez did with a critical pick six. Tebow picked it up in crunch time and led his team to a 95yard game winning drive with a 20yd td run in the final minute. What did Sanchez do in crunch time? Nothing,he watched, and went home a loser.

16. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Dont confuse popular with good. The Kardashians are popular, So is Paris Hilton. Tebow is popular because he has been shoved down everyones throat by ESPN, FOX. It has nothing to do with his success or lack of success. Tebow is a personality that happens to play football. Manning / Brady / Brees etc are football players that also happen to have off the field personas.

17. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

How was that crunch time in that KC loss at home? By the way he didn't win the division, he merely didnt lose it. 3 chances to WIN the division and he blew them all. The Raiders and the Chargers handed them the division. He also lead the team to 1-4 record over his last five, led the league in 3 and outs, was destroyed by one of the worst defenses in the league not once but twice and the RB from the bears single handedly put them in the playoffs.

Reality sucks doesn't it? Tebow will never be more than a journeyman back-up if he manages to stay in the league at all.

18. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

You are so clueless you can't really believe your own delusional spin. He sw-ept the division, beating both the Chargers and the Raiders on the road, taking a crap 4-12 team that started the season 1-4 to a dramatic turnaround at 7-4. He drove 95yds in the final minutes to beat your team and send your season on a downward spiral. If you had any football smarts you would be excited about the potential for the upcoming season, instead of taking shots at the player who will end up bringing the misery-accepting Jets fans to heights not seen since the days of white shoes.

19. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

RE: "he didn't win the division, he merely didn't lose it." That would be the case IF he had been handed a team that was leading the division when he took over. Fact is, the team was 1-4 and he took over and led a 7-1 run that put them in position to win the division. During that run, he swept the entire division while playing ON THE ROAD.

20. CervezaVerde

CervezaVerde Member

Was it him ALONE? Or was it a team? I think it was a team that won some games with or even despite him. This always seems to get lost.:breakdance: