Tebow will make the Jets 12-4 or better THIS season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by jb1095, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Apple Jack

Apple Jack Banned

Thanks, interesting stuff. Wish someone would go into the details of how/why? It's interesting to me from a social standpoint. Maybe Dawkins will since he's retired.

2. metsnjets

metsnjets Banned

Actually Sanchez' ridiculous throw and inept play cost us that game. Plus the Denver D was playing really well during the streak.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Tebow led their offense to a whopping 7 yards PER DRIVE until the last one. He was clutch on the last drive to get the win but without their defense playing great football they aren't even in that game.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The Tebow inspires everyone.

5. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

It's obvious that Tebow is going to come on the field for the last drive of every game if the Jets are losing and lead them to victory.

6. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

i really hope he tears his acl in the first practice of training camp and just goes away

i still cant believe we have this idiot on the jets

7. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

and I can't believe that an actual fan of the team would hope for a member of the team to get hurt.

What an asshat.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You have to admit that Tebow's wins get dissected way beyond the norm, there always seems to be a qualifier " the defense played great" well that can be said in many NFL wins , but the part that gets glossed over is that the defense played great when Tebow took over . Dawkins , Bailey, Von Miller all said Tebow made everyone gel and the defense played better AFTER Tebow took over .

#68 CowboysFan, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are a real clown .

You are the classic kind of idiot proves that the hater crowd is twice as focused and committed as any Tebow lover .

Your such an ass clown that you might have given phaytal a reprieve and you will be my new signature , I don't think I have ever , in 35 years of watching football ever seen a fan of a team hope for an injury to thier own player.

#69 CowboysFan, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  10. JetRizing89

this distraction tebow will cause will ruin this team this year

11. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Who cares he is not the jets starter. If Tebow becomes the starter we can discuss the success he had in Denver although a limited sample size he may pertain to the Jets.

Glossed over Tebow did not make the defense better that is just asinine he is a QB. They style of play run first offense and the returning of injured players as well as teams played made the defense better not Tebow.

Tebow played horrible for three and half quarters of most games. He played well down the stretch in several games including against the Jets. The fact remains the Broncos were bad with Orton and a little better with Tebow. They did not win the superbowl or where ever serious contenders. The Broncos did not think they could get better with Tebow so they traded him for a fourth round draft pick.

Tebow can help the Jets this year by playing his role and keeping defenses honest. If Tebow becomes the starter the Jets are struggling or Sanchez is hurt either way not good for the jets this season if Tebow starts.

12. cval

cval Well-Known Member

The distraction Tebow is causing may save the team this year. It keeps the media out of Holmes locker and other players and coaches that say stupid things. The Tebow distraction is a good thing for the Jets

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Argue with Dawkins, Bailey and Von Mller...not me , they said he brought energy ot the team and the defense picked up their play dramatically when compared to orton, they said it not me

14. Demosthenes9

Found a nice write up that pretty much explains it. Am sure that some will be in complete disagreement with it though.

15. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

You mean like he did on last years Jets team? They collapsed all on their own, how is TT going to make it any worse than it has been?

I personally think this is what he actually brings to the table. At least as far as
    off the field. On the field.. Time will tell. Other than some wildcat plays and some
    good old trickeration on special teams, I don't know what they are really planning
    on doing with him.

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

biggest.fucking.facepalm.ever. .

17. reverseapachemaster

If you believe then it is believable. So you can reduce that to, "things can sometimes be possible."

Truly inspiring.

18. Demosthenes9

Ummm, pretty sure the quote is referencing more than one perspective/point of view.

And yes, it is inspiring :)

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

So, Tebow's consistently piss-poor play for 3.5 Quarters inspired the Broncos Defense to play lights out during those same 3.5 Quarters?

That makes a lot of sense.

20. JetRizing89

all tebow does is force mark sanchez to have to answer questions all year about his job security for no reason

this would not be a problem if we had a decent backup qb who could replace sanchez if his play dictated it but tebow is a horrendous qb who is just going to ruin the season if he takes over

its all a un needed distraction done by the jets to steal headlines from the giants