17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

upper primes (row 3-4) without the railings in your face are probably the best value in the stadium at 125 with no PSL

the high rows of the two midfiield sections on each side which are called prime are arguably the worst

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

SAR I says different.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry I must humbly disagree with U IMHO a FR LL seat is the worse seat in the house :sad:

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

:sad: just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water :lol:

Anyone who says the upper sidelines or primes is a decent view,,I will give you that so long as the view we are comparing it with is the UPPER end zone :beer:

If you still choose to sit up there for whatever reason that's fine with me I say enjoy and as long as you are happy with it who really cares ?,,,,,,,but man do I miss the old place this new stadium blows,,,just too damn high and set back way too far.

Ps I get a pretty good view of the moon from my backyard at nite but I am not paying $50, or $100 or $125 or a cockamammy multi thousand dollar PSL to look at it :lol:

#14884 CBG, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Its not a decent view thats the problem. Only those who have tickets there feel that way. Defending there investment. The entire UD is a terrible view thats why I opted out.

6. championjets69

Funny I think U are doing exactly the same defending your position & REMEMBER I have zero investment. That is like nada. nil, Nothing investment whatsoever :sad:

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Agree, but even at $50 a ticket you still are investing. Add in your time,fuel and food and drink,parking fees you are still spending alot more than I am staying the hell home.

8. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Time is biggest issue cause traffic and also for those night games getting home very very late and than have to go to work the next day sucks. When your home games over just go to bed.

9. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I dont miss the 1 1/2 hr commute I cant lie.

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

Did you opt out?? When?? And thanks a lot for never letting all your buds here at TGG know about it!

Are you taking the whole family down to for a Deluxe two weeks at
    Disney with the bundle you saved ?

:):):)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

11. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Im out buddy. You had more than enough warning. I still have access to tickets and if they are taken I go the StubHub route. Looking forward to stopping at the flagmans tailgate and meeting all the big talkers when I do attend a game.

Actually the $5000 is sitting pretty in a nice Harley-Davidson fund........:)

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

$5000 sitting in a Harley fund or in a bank account or spent on a Disney / any vacation or in ones pocket is way better than giving it to Woody and company .That said anyone who wants to tell me how great the view from the uppers or primes or how wonderful the psl's are is free to chime in :breakdance:

Man do I miss the old place :sad:

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Old time STH's that gave up their tickets need to convince everyone else how bad our seats are and are so scared the Jets will have a great year without them they need to believe the Jets are going to suck. Its why I still go. I am afraid they will have the Super Bowl run the year I leave. Its ok if you give up your tickets but the fun will continue without you. I love going to Jet games, love it!!! Can't wait to get in the lot for the Buff game.

14. championjets69

How can you call 43 years of not winning the SB fun? You do realize that the NYJs have been a losing team for 43 years & counting? After this season it will be 44 years & counting. U are just attempting to defend your purchase of ST if you want my HO :sad:

15. championjets69

I guess U have been asleep thru this thread. I rent my tix out so I have ZERO investment. If the renters do not renew by the renewal date I just drop those tix so I give Woody zero dollars of my own money. The only money I give Woody is OPM (Other Peoples Money) :sad:

16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

You are the middle man, kinda like a ticket broker. So in fact, you are helping Woody out by collecting his money for him.

17. championjets69

Nope I sell them @ face (NO COMMISSION) but I guess yes I assist Woody by selling the tix which most likely if I let them go would be snatched up by someone else since they are FR SL UD seats :sad:

18. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Im not trying to convince anyone anything. The view in the UD flat out sucks and anyone who disagrees is in denial. In my opinion the new stadium sucks. With that in mind id rather not invest in NYJETS season tickets. I still love my team and will go to games when I feel like. Tickets are always available.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I was not talking to you pal, I was referring to STH's who have up their tickets. Do not reply to any of my posts, your posts are the same thing over and over and its boring all of us

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am very happy with 8th row, 30 yard line in the Upper deck. If I gave up my tickets after 32 years, I would kill myself If they won the Super bowl that year.