*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Tanny Glover

Tanny Glover Banned

Florida Gator fan first, and Tebow fan second. I support any team that he's on.

I know a lot of "real" fans don't respect that and rightfully so. Thats how I feel about NCAA ball. Never really a pro football fan until Tebow entered the league. Tried to support my home town team the Carolina Panthers and just couldnt get behind that cheater $cam Newton!

As long as he's a New York Jet I will support this team!

J-E-T-S

2. awells05

awells05 New Member

Tebow fan. Huge football fan. Not blind to Tebow's flaws as a quarterback, but really rooting for him to be successful. I can take the heat for being a new fan as I am sure I will. Excited to meet a bunch of new people.

3. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

It's amazing what a couple of one loss seasons can do for a Napoleon complex football program. There are superstars, champions, Heisman winners of every school in the NFL, yet the Gators fans have this incessant need to prop up their guy. I highly doubt 20 Vols fans joined the Broncos sites the day Manning was brought in, but that's bc he Vols actually produce legit NFL talent that doesn't go belly up at the prodigious rate Gators do. I mean, it's so beyond pathetic that these fans are so insecure about the fact that their hero who brought them out of being on the bottom of collegiate state of Florida football is so mediocre that they need to form an army of support to get him on the field. No other college fan base is this pathetic.

4. GreenWhiteandGold

GreenWhiteandGold Well-Known Member

Greetings from the emerald isle.I have found my way here really because Ireland is quickly becoming obsessed with the nfl.We get 5 live games a week( thursday night,monday night and 3 games on sunday) and are quickly becomming immeresed in the world of the nfl.I hope to learn from talking to people here because to be fair we really dont fully understand the mechanics of the game and need to do so in order to fully appreciate what we are watching. Hopefully this year will be the Jets year and us Irish Jets will have a chance to shut the pats fans over here up once and for all.

5. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

New here- 37 year old from NY. I got into football in the sack exchange years. I guess I am an idiot but I love (hate) the Jets. They killed me so many times I am at a loss.

Anyway this is a damn great and crisp site. Great work. Have a feeling I will be here a long time.

LongSuffering.......

6. Longsuffering88

Wow that's chilling

7. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

JET'S_my_name...actually my initials. So I guess I belong here.

8. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

I'm new to the board. A Bills fan all my life. Came here because I'm sick of talking about the same team 24/7, and also notice that there is hardly any mention of the Bills on here (for good reason the last 10 years).

9. RCP29

RCP29 New Member

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been a Jets fan my whole life (which isn't all that long), but long enough to go through some good times and bad, and I'm excited to get a chance to connect with passionate fellow fans - Rob

10. mad555

mad555 New Member

hi guys, long time jets fan, just learned how to use computer.

11. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Welcome to all the new members. Don't be afraid to jump right into the discussions

12. Longsuffering88

Good times? Huh?

13. patdaman819

patdaman819 Member

Hello everyone, im new here im from canada even further Quebec lol but i have been a fan of the NFL since i can remember and since i saw the midnight miracle i have been a big and maybe the biggest JETS fans in canada so im here to talk jets football.

14. cablebob

cablebob New Member

Jet Fan Since 1998. Living in Iowa I don't get to see them play all the time. Can't stand the steelers, chiefs, or the patriots. Living in Iowa, I have to deal with obnoxious Bears fans, smirking Packer fans, and the occasional Lions fan.

15. 62beachboy

62beachboy New Member

Long time lurker... Spent early childhood in NY and was Met's fan and then my folks moved to Florida. Went to UF and am a Gator fan. It's been a long time since I rooted for an NFL team. Was a Tampa fan back in the Ricky Bell, Doug Williams, Coach McKay days. Love Tebow! Hope he wins you guys over! I'm a rabid NCAA football fan (all d-1 conferences) and would like to get back into NFL, but horseface Elway reminded why I left in the first place. Living in OH, Bengals Suck, Browns suck more so I was hoping I had a home in Denver but hope to have one now in NY. Go J-E-T-S

16. patdaman819

patdaman819 Member

Great to see there other canadians fans in here, go JETS

17. Eljetfan

Eljetfan New Member

yo howzit

joined rectently.. and got called out for being a tebow. i hate tebow and everything about him about him. but hes a jet so fuck it. i started liking the jets cuz mark. hes mexican im mexican and hes prettys awesome. i ran track meets at his high school. mark sanchez and i are gonna have an awesome year this and thats cuz were mexiCANS not mexiCANTS.

18. biggerbz75

biggerbz75 New Member

Hello everyone. Im a die hard Jets fan born and raised in New Jersey. Hopefully we can have some fun chattin Jets football.

19. BigGreen12

BigGreen12 New Member

Hey Everyone
    Big Time Jets Fan Pumped for what should be a wild season!
    J-E-T-S JETS JET JETS!
    Check out the Tebow Video in my Sig, very inspiring!

20. GatorGal

GatorGal New Member

New member- saying hi!

Just wanted to say hi! Great to be on board. I am a Denver native, but adopted the Jets back in the 80's when I was a kid for my second team. (I guess I liked green or something!). I am a Denver Broncos season ticket holder as of this past season, when Tebow rocked our town. I was there in person for all those great comeback wins including the Jets game & the Steeler Playoff win. It was amazing. I am rather peeved along with a bunch of other Denver fans that he got shipped off. So I am very happy to follow him to the Jets! I also love SEC footballl and the Gators, and I know they'l be a bunch more Broncos and Gators fans joining this board. I'm not a fickle fan though- I'm following your new draft picks (Terrance Ganaway is my fav!) & other players, reading NJ.COM, etc and I REALLY HATE THE PATS! So lets go Jets!