Alright, I give. Tebow is already a giant pain in the ass. I think I hate him.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by PolygamyWinsChampionships, Apr 3, 2012.

1. FakeSpike13

FakeSpike13 Banned

I disagree...Some desperate, idiot GM out there will chalk it up to Sanchez losing his job because of Tebowmania..Proabably someon like Jeff Ireland of the Fins.

2. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

I hope you're right (first assuming Tebow becomes the starter and Sanchez becomes expendable).

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Not one response to my post ......its starting to become a pattern and maybe even a badge of honor...

4. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Well toot your own horn why don't you...

Seriously though your post content is cohesive and interesting.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I like your post also

#105 CowboysFan, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  6. catfish

catfish New Member

post something I disagree with, I will respond the hell out of it ;)

7. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

One could say that it's NOT just the players and fans who are confused, but certain powers that be in the Jets organization. In fact, said powers that be might be a whole lot MORE confused than anybody else. I mean, the Jets trade for Tebow really makes most people ask, "What were they thinking?".

8. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Ummm ... notice that Jeff Ireland expressed absolutely no interest in Tim Tebow. If nothing else, that says he's NOT nearly as desperate or idiotic as Mike Tannenbaum. :lol:

9. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

The only people asking what they were thinking are the ones caught up in the media over coverage .

#109 CowboysFan, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

The great thing about most people is that they are idiots.

That doesn't mean that this trade is definitely a good move but if I'm betting on something like this I would go against what the majority of fans thought every single time.

Remember when signing Aso made the Eagles the #1 team to beat without question about a year ago? The majority of fans and the media sure know how read a situation.

11. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

The fact that someone would use Jeff Ireland prove their point speaks volumes.

12. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Good Post

/filler

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

He completes a little under 50% of his passes. That a good sign u can't throw the ball. I'm sorry I forgot when Denver started to trade him everybody wanted him. I can see ur so far in Tebow ass that u can't see how bad of a thrower he is right now. I can see u know nothing about the NFL this is a QB driven league. Sorry to bust ur bubble but Tebow is garbage when it comes to throwing the ball.

14. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I'm hear to tell u right now the only way Tebow starts with the Jets is if Sanchez gets hurt. By this time time next season u will be on another message board telling them Tebow will be starting on there team that year.

15. packersfan

packersfan New Member

Thats about right. He was far more accurate than Tebow coming out (see USC game highlights), but he was like a deer in the headlights trying to adjust to the speed of the pro game his first 2 years. Then bam it clicked for him and he headlined that against the Cowboys when Favre got hurt and the rest is history.

16. packersfan

packersfan New Member

Thanks for the thoughts Biggs. A lot of what you said makes sense.

I think the thing that will surprise you is the mojo Tebow brings to the team.

Let me give you an example, I was on a soccer team that was mediocre at best. Midway through the year a new player joined our team. He was average as a player at best, but was one of the most positive people I have ever met.

Next thing you knew the mood on our whole team changed and we ended up winning our league. I still can't explain it rationally, because we weren't any better, we just thought we were.

17. packersfan

packersfan New Member

This is a good point. The contract extension makes it very important for Sanchez to have a great year. I am totally rooting for him to kick ass even though I like Tebow. I think Tebow is going to help the running game which is only going to help Sanchez.

18. Slap

Slap New Member

He doesn't check down.

19. packersfan

packersfan New Member

I have enjoyed reading some of your evaluations of Tebow. Some of the things you have said make sense, but dude some of his throw are just horrible.

I watched every game he played last year and their were times when I just shook my head and said "that was horrible".

He wasn't throwing the ball away, he just plain made a bad throw. He needs to work on his progressions and his short/intermediate throws.

Do I think he might make it as a quarterback in the NFL? Yes I do because he is a leader and a winner, but he still needs to improve a lot.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

No he doesn't need to improve his throwing. Just keep him in a division where 8-8 wins that division and he will be just fine. Right Tebow nuts?