An Open Letter To All Tebow Fans

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by abyzmul, Mar 27, 2012.

1. red 19

red 19 New Member

No actually I dont.

But preconceived notions are a killer. Hopefully your fan base doesnt make the same mistake so many in ours did.
    I too enjoy good debate and you will soon see that many of the new posters(not me) are going to bring a lot to this board.

2. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

There's no such thing as "seniority" at TGG but there is, in almost every case, reason that some people joined recently and others have been here for longer than two weeks...

I consider what I say to advance discussion, not a mere "complaint".

3. VanderbiltJets

This all comes down to the offseason. When there's pertinent topics to discuss I will lavish in those. Until then, I prefer to spend my extra time bashing tebow and engaging tebots that seem misinformed. Internet posts are shallow and vapid; however, you have to understand that for the most part tebots put a target on their backs all by themselves.

4. colleen74

colleen74 Member

I agree with all that to a point. But this place has become a Tebow shit storm where EVERY FUCKING THREAD somehow turns into a Tebate. It went from quiet offseason boredom to... Ooooh exciting free agency is coming.... To tebowtebowtebowtebowtebowtebowtebow.

5. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

I hear he also heals the sick and infirm at half-time as well...

6. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Yes, that is me. lol Thank you very much :)

#146 Shiloh, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  7. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

This. There was talk on a Broncos board a lil while ago about plans on some of them coming here to troll. lol I think that may have already been figured out though.

8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

The fact our Jets' D allowed, of all ppl, Tim Tebow to drive 95 yards at the end of the game to beat us says all you need to know about our 2011 D.

Or all you need to know about Tebow.

Can't figure out which one yet.

9. VanderbiltJets

[​IMG]

10. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

I saw that video of him saying that just a lil while ago :rofl:

11. phatnols

phatnols Member

watch this be Favre part 2

this shit will last one yr...then they will go to the Viqueens board

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

They signed up and started up , when I tried to warn everybody here I got shouted down....whatever.

Are you from orange mane or broncos country ? Been a long time member at country .

13. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Well, glad you warned everyone. Yeah, I saw a couple posts the other day that definitely looked like some of 'em trolling. I'm not sure if I should feel like a traitor though myself. lol

Really? Nice...I am actually from both, although I frequent the orange mane more these days. Are you a Bronco fan?

#153 Shiloh, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Well I was born in New York, moved to Florida ( i am not a gators fan) at 5 years of age and saw my first football game ever which was the Dallas Cowboys versus Denver Broncos , I became a hard core cowboy fan and always rooted for Broncos . 35 years later , I'm a cowboys fan that follows some new York teams ( Knicks , Jets ....I HATE Giants ) roots for broncos etc and one other unnamed nfl team .....so there you go, and yeah I started liking Tim when ESPN ran a special of him in high school and I saw the time he ran in a 20 yard TD ( limped badly actually not ran) when he broke his leg early in a game ( bone snapped clean on X-ray ) and he finished the game on it . Then I just always sort of followed his career with some interst, great football player reminds me of Roger Stabauch .

15. LetsGoJets11

LetsGoJets11 New Member

I cannot stand Tebow followers. Bandwagon jets fans. Boy, are they in for a ride!

16. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Nice! My dad was also born in New York and I also follow a couple New York teams. The Cowboys are a pretty neat team...that's interesting that you like the Broncos as well though...who were you rooting for at the first game? I think the Cowboys were Tebow's favorite NFL team too, if I remember correctly. Unnamed NFL team...? lol :)

Yeah, I saw that special as well...pretty great football player! You could definitely see him limping pretty badly. I've been following him for a lil while now myself, although I'm not a Gator fan either.

The big question here though is...Yankees or Mets? :grin:

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I was always a huge Yankee fan as a kid loved Reggie and my heart was broken when he was traded to California and hit about 40 homers for them, then the strike season sucked ( Fernando Valenzuela year ) and then when the world series was cancelled in 1994 with the yankees ready to go into post season for the first time since 1978 and I was done with baseball. Ok we are going way off topic here, sorry for thread hijack

#157 CowboysFan, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  18. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Nice...I understand what you mean. :) They got to the postseason last year and didn't end up making it all the way...which I was pretty sad about.

Oh it's ok..lol I guess we are a bit off topic...sorry about that.

19. VanderbiltJets

I'm a Yankees fan first and foremost. Bring your support to http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=71037 we need every fan we can get

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

and he throws half less then Sanchez.