All things Tebow Part Deux-Please post your Tebow thoughts here

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by rickjet, Mar 22, 2012.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

there is no way either will outperform Mark in the pre-season so its a moot point IMO

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

if Sanchez plays poorly he could find himself demoted. I'd be surprised if he didn't start game 1 but after that it will depend on how he performs.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

absolutely I agree, but this will change the media and some fan perception.

4. Airplane Green

Airplane Green New Member

I like Tebow and I think he will continue to wreak havoc upon the league. As long as the Sanch stays accurate and Tebow plows over defenses, then the Jets will be difficult to stop.

I predict anywhere from 11-5 to 15-1. Yep, I'm that confident.

5. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Tebow is better than Stanton. Much better.

6. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I agree with you there... thats why he never got a shot early on in Denver and why its even more impressive what he was able to do mid season, being dumped into the middle of a game on a team that was 1-4 having never played with the starters. This is also why he will NOT be the starter like many believe unless Mark falls on his face... literally or figuratively.

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Running for Mario Williams? How do you figure?

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I like the trade,and i think he can be a dangerous weapon if they use him right. But i am not of the crowd that thinks he could ever be an every down starter. He caught some people by suprise last year. It was a cool story,but i don't think it would ever happen again,unless he changed something drastically in his throwing etc

9. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

for your wet dream scenerio to work, tebow would have to actually become an accurate passer, over night, too funny! HOMER ALERT

10. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Yes he is, but, I would much rather have a solid pass rusher, a position player the Jets desperately need over a mediocre QB who will only add controversy.

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Sanchez and Tebow are going to make each other better. I have no doubt in my mind. It'll be good to have some diversity on offense this year. Schotty was driving me crazy last season. Sparano is one of the few guys that got the WC working. I think it's going to be a really fun year... unless they fail to fix RT. Ducasse better come through if not.

12. MoWilkShakes

MoWilkShakes Active Member

Mark improves and Tebowmaniacs calm down, the media stops talking about Tebow by week 5. Jets go 11-5, Tebow gets around 5 snaps a game.

13. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Tebow will blow out his knee to kingdom come early in TC. Misses entire season. For contract reasons, Jets cut him. He will never take a snap as a Jet

14. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

this filler!

15. milo

milo Well-Known Member

I think Sanchez steps up huge during the off-season because of this move.

While I think he's pissed about it now, and certainly was when he heard it, he spends the next few months busting his ass. Tebow ends up being a great influence on him from a preparation/motivational standpoint, and mellows out Rex a bit too!!

AT LEAST ONCE Sanchez has a shit game, and the chants show up a little bit, but he starts strong enough to keep them down a bit.

Tebow gets used like Mike Alstott at first. Doesn't throw a pass til week 5. Has a few games with nothing but goal-line, has a few more with 10-12 plays.

Rex gets asked about Tebow at least twice every presser from April until January.

We split with New England again, go 11-5 and make the playoffs as a 6 seed (again).

From there...not gonna jinx it. We'll see.

(Random prediction: Sparano calls the jump pass, and fails)

16. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Actually hitting a wide open WR doesnt require a while bunch of accuracy, douchebag.

17. TebowTrollCoach

Don't you have a favorite player ?

I am sure that the Denver boards and forums are loaded down now with
    *new* Broncos fans , because Peyton Manning is there..in fact , I KNOW some people who have been in love with Peyton Manning and will stay that way, from since he was playing at Tennessee..

I see nothing wrong about that..

As far as this being about something other than football, that is all it is
    about for me.. It certainly isn't about Tim Tebow kneeling, in fact, I really really really wish he would stop it, I don't care if he is a buddhist or wants to marry his fuckin' poodle, I loved Johnny Unitas when I was eight and playing little league, and Bart Starr was cool too, and I hope Tim and Mark and any of them get fans like that.

Tim makes himself less palatable by wearing his *faith* or whatever on his sleeve, in my opinion.

18. TebowTrollCoach

Course not.. I hope.. :)

That's some funny shit right there..

19. Capt. Ace Nick

I like beer and women. Hopefully after this thread is bumped later down the road I'll still be in the same boat.

20. jethack

jethack New Member

First time posting on this board, might was well start here. I believe Tebow will come in for Wildcat formations and get consistently shut down. This will be embarrassing and eventually he will just ride the pine as a backup QB typically should. They will look to move him to tight end next year.

Sanchez will feel the heat of competition initially and I think he will probably improve, but only marginally since the talent around him on offense is just average. I think Sanchez's improvement will come in the form of fewer backbreaking turnovers which coupled with a good D and STs will hopefully get us back into the playoffs as a wildcard.