Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow Tebow (merged several times)

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by RocklandJetsFan17, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the Jets in trading for Tebow?

1. Yes

277 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. No

379 vote(s)
    57.8%
  1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Really does. It's only funny at this point.

2. Jagsbch

Jagsbch New Member

Now thinking about it, the Jets may have indeed known about the money, but used the Tweet to guage the fan base prior to actually pulling the trigger, its actually a brilliant move really.

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I'm not really seeing a lot of brilliance in any of this to be honest.

4. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Die trade DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I doubt it!! We should have signed players from the start like WR, RT, S/FS and a RB. They had a bunch of players in FA who signed for cheap deals that we all wondered why not go after.

This team now sucks!! Today I am over it and If I could sell my PSL and Tickets I would be done all together. Why go after Tbow when we need so much help at other spots.....Cro Said it right.

The thought of tebow would be good but lets be real, once sanchez does throw a pick or a 3 and out everyone will want tebow and for the future that is a joke!!

6. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

Peace out douche.don't let the door hit you on the way out

7. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Tanny is slowly but surely losing the plot....how can this be a good trade??? You extend the qb by guaranteeing him 2 x years and then trade for a media circus.....

Sad day imo

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

The Jets are like that crazy motherfucking coke head, Pill Popping boss who has a shit load of money but does extremely crazy, stupid shit like it's no problem and then when people say wtf are you doing they simply say fuck what you think, I'm gonna do shit my way, fuck everyone else. (With coke smeared under his nose, of course.)

9. Nick07

Nick07 New Member

You have no clue what your talking about Jag's, McCoy made Tebow and helped him with being conservative. Sure fox is known for being safe and make sure to keep it close... McCoy was calling plays and had to work with the liability of Tebow at QB.

Me being a Bronco fan, It is not the most memorable or best playoff playing a banged up Steelers team, knowing I had to see Tebow face the Patriots afterwords.

Tebow hesitates on release, stairs down receivers, does not throw a good ball, VERY inaccurate, Does not go through progressions, fumbles the ball if you touch him, and likes to run the wrong way. Nfl Network has the coaches video for not to much money where you can watch the same videos as the coaches watch. If you watch replays of the Broncos, our receivers were consistently open in games and Tebow would never look at. If he did eventually through to a receiver, It was consistently a duck, wobbly, and hangs BUT that was not worse. His decision making was horrific. it would take him 2 seconds to even throw to the receiver.

He does not have the IQ to be a QB in this league. His mechanics are least of his worries. His footwork and eye movement is horrific.

McCoy changed the entire game plan for Steelers and opened up the play book after we lost 3 straight games and got into the playoffs.

That did not last long...

In all honesty, If you load the box 8-9 and run the 9 wide technique you will make it so he has to beat you with his arm and put to much pressure on him. You will beat him every time.

10. Phear

Phear New Member

So when do we trade for Stewart?

11. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I do not believe the Jets acquire Tim Tebow to play Full Back.

Tebow is the man.

Sanchez is out. It's the only thing that makes even a tiny bit of sense.

And if this is the case, then:

Tanny trades Sanchez and our #1 pick to get Richardson and goes all in on a stud RG, huge blocking TE (Vlad maybe) and will re-define the meaning of GROUND AND POUND YOUR ASS ALL DAY LONG.

That's it for this year outside Tanny's best shot at a OLB pass rusher.

Cro moves inside, Wislon moves outside, Strick grabs the slot in the nickle.

Is this insane?

Don't need to draft a receiver.
    Don't need to draft a running back.
    Don't need to draft a free safety.
    Stadium is packed and the Jets own the back pages of every rag and ESPN. Giants who?

All Tanny needs is Tebow under center, Richardson, and a 375 pound right side lineman that can crush ppl without even worrying about pass blocking. And Tanny's got a nearly full draft AND Sanchez to get it done.

Bottom line Rex and now Sparano have worn Tanny down and convinced him that 11 huge guys who can run fast and crush ppl is the way to go on offense.

It's Tebow time folks....get used to it.

#1731 Footballgod214, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  12. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Maybe, but only in an idiot savant kind of way.

13. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

How do any you mooks think this is a good trade? We're giving up a 4th and 6th for guy who will barely be on the field. If he isnt a threat to the starting qb position why give up so much a few wildcat plays? He is not a wr, hb or te! He is an option qb, thats it! Worst trade EVER! Now i know there truly is no god.

14. Jerseyboyisback

you probly already bought a TEBOW JERSEY and Gators helmet to get signed!

15. reverseapachemaster

I heard if this deal doesn't go through they are going to try to recruit Namath.

16. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

I hope the deal dies. Why pay 5 million for a backup qb? What a fucking joke. How many times are you going to run the wildcat? 5 or 6 times a game? Lets not forget how idiotic the wildcat is to begin with. We need to spend on other positions. But knowing this organization I wouldn't be surprised if they suck it up and pay.

17. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Do not get tebow
    if you want a better locker room get a bible

18. Jerseyboyisback

HAHAHAHAH best!!

19. Jagsbch

Jagsbch New Member

20. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Sign anyone but this bible bashing cunt...we do not need a circus, we want a winning professional football team...for all we hate the Pats somewhere belichek is pissing himself