*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

You'll learn plenty if you stick around and read the posts and arguments of the better posters on here. TGG is a great place to learn about this team, the NFL, the draft, and more. Welcome to the board!

2. Melvin6Ingram

Melvin6Ingram New Member

I googled "best football message board" and here i am. . .

3. JohnnyThaJet

Good thing your user name is a big time candidate to be a Jet come April 26th.

4. ybelppa

ybelppa New Member

29 years and counting

I've been a Jet fan since 83, I was 4. I have stuck with this team through thick and thin, mostly thin. I have made my little brother a Jet fan and my son's room is covered in memorabilia. I HATE the giants and pats. This superbowl was the worst! I feel giant fans wanted to win just to rub it in our faces.

I believe one day we will have our Dynasty!!!!

I just hope I'm alive to see it!!!

5. Scouse_Jet

Scouse_Jet New Member

Jets fan from Liverpool, England here. Been following the team for 5 years but really go into it this season having closely followed them throughout this season. Thought I'd educate myself further and the best place to do that seems among fellow Jets fans. I'm here to learn and also put my naive and uninformed bias opinion in aswell :p

6. NYJetsGal84

NYJetsGal84 New Member

i love dem jets!!!!!!!

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Hello lifelong fan here season ticket holder 20+ years as we speak. Looking forward to engaging in NYJETS discussion.

8. Beda40

Beda40 New Member

New Member thanks to a friend

Hey Everybody! I'm new here & was referred by a friend. I've been a Jets fan since I was a kid. My uncle was friends with Joe Klecko so I got to go to alot of the games and have dinner with the players afterwards. How many kids get to do that, huh?! I'll always be a Jets fan, no matter how much I get teased about it. I married a Giants fan who's constantly busting my chops. What was I thinking?? We all have our faults, right? Ha ha! Go Jets!!!

9. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

WooHoo! You made it finally. lol

10. Harrier Manc-Jet

Hey

New poster here

I have been a jets fan since the late 80's and have been reading TGG for years and thought it's about time i contribute, this season has left me fucking miserable and as none of my mate's here follow the NFL i need to vent to some people who understand how brutal it is following the jets.

I'm a Man City fan as well and it blows following them as they have been shite for thirty odd years like the jets. I know what you guys are going through with giant fans as we constantly battle Man u fans year in year out only thing is we don't have to wait four years to get another pop at slapping them.

Anyway i think the jets will bounce back in 12 with a couple of upgrades at OLB and WR, and no matter what i bleed green and in some sick way i think we are all junkies to the depression the jets cause us. It's good to know you guys can relate to how gutted i am at this season as nobody here gives a rat' ass.

looking forward to contributing to some heated debates and lets hope this 42 years of grief ends in 12

11. OldTimer

OldTimer New Member

I just want to say that I am a member of this terrfic site for 12 days now. Without any exageration I have tried to log on at least 50 times and all I get is an error. I have emailed GGN for help so please be patient with me. I have been a rabid Jets fan since 1966 and am truly excited to be here. So to GGN, I cant wait to get started.

12. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

Howdy all! New here-relatively. Just stopping by having fun.
    Can anyone guess what my name stands for? Interesed to see.
    Hope we all have a good report.

13. savo01

savo01 New Member

Hi,
    Been reading Gang Green for ages but only got round to joining recently. I've been a Jets fan since the Ken O'Brien days! The first game I remember watching was the 51-45 win over the Dolphins in the '86 season. I am from Ireland so the green and white colours appealed to me. I also support Celtic, the Scottish soccer team. Green and White all the way! Does anyone think The Jets will ever play in London?

14. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Lord, I hope not.

15. Mrs_Sanchez

Mrs_Sanchez New Member

I just joined a few days ago! I needed to find some kindred spirits because I get made fun of for being a jet fan on a daily basis! My family is sooo into the packers and there's a kid at my school who wears patriots shit every day. I won't post a lot, but might be there to back up my man now and again ;)

16. Section316

Section316 Active Member

Hello all. Been lurking for a month or so, finally set up an account. The name is pretty self explanatory unless I manage to upgrade myself over the summer. Looking forward to find a place to discuss Jets football with other tortured souls. As a devoted follower of the Jets, Islanders, and Mets, I am a proud member of sports hell.

17. DEADBOLT

DEADBOLT Banned

new member as of tonite. i joined after hearing the news about bart scott getting traded and i needed some place to vent and talk with other fans that share my same feelings. all of my friends think he is old and sucks. but he is one of our best players! why do you think coach rex paid him so much money!!!

18. b.reyes16

b.reyes16 Well-Known Member

New as of today. I've been lurking on the boards for a couple of weeks and thought I would start posting. I live in PA so I don't get a chance to talk Jets much anymore.

19. Whats up? Im new to the board. I was raised in Hartford, CT and have been a lifetime season ticket holder. I now live in Southern California where everyone seems to jump from one NFL bandwagon to the other. I am Pro Sanchez, slowing becoming anti-Rex, and could not be happier that schotty is gone. That pretty much sums it up.

20. JohnnyThaJet

Youll fit right in with those views my friend. Just be careful, this Manning hype is causing a lot of posters too look very idiotic in the main forum, nevertheless, welcome!