Since a plane crash isnt likely, I hope New England STOMPS the giants

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jerseyjet0912, Jan 23, 2012.

1. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

and fatcesa chokes on his meatball parm sub in disgust. i cant listen to all my giants friends and I know like 2 pats fans, and theyre fairweather fans at that. fuck the giants. at least new england deserves it based on their season. the giants should be on the golf course. who else agrees with me

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

*chorus of boos*

It's a lose-lose.

3. Jets1035

Jets1035 Active Member

It might be better if NE wins. Then we could say we are the last team to beat them in the playoffs

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^Fuck that. NE is dog shit.

5. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Fuck the patsies...

Same division as both of our teams...

6. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Sure, root for our most hated rival and the who spat on every Jets fan and the team by walking out on us during our most pressing time of need.

Not to mention blew the AFC CG in 1998 with a crappy 2nd-half defensive scheme.

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Fuck the Patriots.

Eventually I will leave NJ and wind up in Texas or Colorado or somewhere and I will never be near mass Giants fans again. But Belichick will always be a douche and the Pates will always be division rivals of the Jets. So there.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how in the hell could some Giants fans that have nothing to do with either team trash talking really be a bigger affront to Jets fans than Belichick giving the Jets organization the middle finger and walking out on them?

holy hit.

that is the equivalent of siding with the guy who fucked your wife but being angry at the person who caught them and told you.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That's the ticket. Today I decided to stop caring about other fans- douchebags or decent people. The Jets true enemies here are the Patriots. Fuck the fans. There are tons of asshole Jets fans (for starters, just look at all the retards banned from this site through the years). Should Jets fans start hating the Jets too due to all the douchebag Jets fans?

10. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Hell no. Fuck the Patriots and Fuck Boston. This is civic pride week, you root for New York City over Boston every damn time. There's no question in my mind I'm rooting for the Giants (throws up in mouth).

11. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Thankfully i work Sundays and wont have to watch this shit. Two years in a row.

12. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

Forget the patriots
    Classless organization never support them

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Meteor..........

#13 soxxx, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

We need to get over the Giants-Jets hate. THEIR IS NO RIVALRY. I said that forever, idk why Rex had to even bring it up. Their is no rivalry, their is no hatred AND their is no little brother either. Every NFL team is little brother to the Steelers, thats the facts. They have 6 rings, thats what all 31 other teams want but only the Steelers have it followed by the Cowboys and 49ers with 5.

Steve Tisch the co owner of the Giants said it would be GREAT for Peyton to go to the Jets, Eli said the same thing. Does that sound like hatred to you? not really. Yeah their fans are annoying but they are fans, they arent part of the Giants at all.

15. JarOfMayo51

JarOfMayo51 New Member

lol, a fan from a Rex Ryan led team calling the Patriots classless.

Have you seen your team or read any of the obnoxious things that have come out of their mouth ALL SEASON LONG?

16. KiwiJet

KiwiJet New Member

I assume for most of us out of towners, it's Giants over the Pats ALL day. We don't have to worry about those Giants gloaters, so in a lose-lose situation i'd take them.

I mean we share a stadium, it's like were best buds... Okay i'm just stirring shit up haha

17. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

The day I start making reference to a plane crash joking or otherwise as it pertains to a sporting event is the day I stop watching sports and tackle what ultimately would be greater more serious issues in my life.

18. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

If the Cmen win well hear about it for at least 5 years or till we win the big one.

Fuck
    That
    Shit

19. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

It really is. As much as I don't want to see the Giants win, I really want to see the Patriots win even less. I can't say I'll be rooting for the Giants, but I'll be rooting against the Patriots.

20. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

“Some teams are happy getting to Conference Championship games, but*#ImReallyGoodAt*winning them! 5-0 all time!*#ALLIN,” read the team’s official Twitter page late last night.

Who still wants the Cmen to win